• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

http://momentmag.com/

Thought the current issue {March/April 2008} of "Moment" {started by Elie Wiesel, Holocaust survivor, Nobel Peace Price winner, author of "Night"...} was interesting. Cover story "Jerusalem".

11 different views of what should be done with Jerusalem were given. They also have a regular feature of having the various Jewish views on a question[this month's-what do do about bullying?], from the most ultra-Orthodox to the humanist view.

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes

Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.

For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.

They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.

For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

Psalms 83:1-5

8 different views of what should be done with Jerusalem were given. They also have a regular feature of having the various Jewish views on a question[this month's-what do do about bullying?], from the most ultra-Orthodox to the humanist view.

:th_praying:

O my God, make them like a wheel; as the stubble before the wind.

As the fire burneth a wood, and as the flame setteth the mountains on fire;

So persecute them with thy tempest, and make them afraid with thy storm.

Fill their faces with shame; that they may seek thy name, O LORD.

Let them be confounded and troubled for ever; yea, let them be put to shame, and perish:

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Psalms 83:13-18

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member

Since this chain died here, I am putting a link to a chain on Beliefnet where I started a chain there under Judaism. More activity there-hope all this is edifying to The Body of Christ. If not, please ignore it. Obviously if The Holy Spirit does not want it, then no value.

Believe a possible needed division of Jerusalem and a possible "Peace" has to rank way up there in terms of current events as well as End-Time possibilities.

Peace to all, Ron...

http://community.beliefnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12599

Since this chain died here, I am putting a link to a chain on Beliefnet where I started a chain there under Judaism. More activity there-hope all this is edifying to The Body of Christ. If not, please ignore it. Obviously if The Holy Spirit does not want it, then no value.

Believe a possible needed division of Jerusalem and a possible "Peace" has to rank way up there in terms of current events as well as End-Time possibilities.

Peace to all, Ron...

Ron, It Is Once Again Astonishing To Read The Empty Posts Of Blinded Folk Replying To Holy Scripture.

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

May The Holy Spirit Light Up This Thread At Beliefnet And Soften The Heart Of The reader.

Peace to all, Ron...

Ron, It Is Once Again Astonishing To Read The Empty Posts Of Blinded Folk Replying To Holy Scripture.

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:3-4

May The Holy Spirit Light Up This Thread At Beliefnet And Soften The Heart Of The reader.

Dear FresnoJoe:

Oh, Amen brother Joe, amen. The god of this age has blinded...Everyday my prayer has Acts 26:18 within it:

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

http://momentmag.com/

The article re Jerusalem is online -stumbled upon that after sending for my own issue. Click on the above link and click on "Issue". Guess it will be there for another month or so until replaced by the next issue.

Hoping still that people are led by The Holy Spirit to consider thoughtfully this extremely import topic of what to do about Jerusalem. Assuming we get time before The Second Coming of Jesus Christ.

Peace,

Ron...

I pasted beginning of article below:

March/April 2008

Do We Divide

The Holiest Holy City?

"Jerusalem contains more different versions of Heaven than any outsider can imagine,

When I compare Jerusalem to the other two great cities of the Mediterranean, Athens and Rome, I am jealous because they handle their history with ease. When you stroll the Parthenon and the Foro Romano, you don

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

When I compare Jerusalem to the other two great cities of the Mediterranean, Athens and Rome, I am jealous because they handle their history with ease. When you stroll the Parthenon and the Foro Romano, you don