IGNORED

USA-->"Why We Fight" {2005 DVD}

ajesuschrist_mathetes

:emot-hug:

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

"For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

John 3:16-18

:42:

:laugh:

Sad, sad world.

:laugh:

So, so true.

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" Isaiah 5:20-21

:(

Woe Woe Unto Us

When The Mockers Of The Lord Jesus Christ And The Killers Of Women And Children And The Enslavers Of All Peoples Born Into Their Lands Are Call Good.

When The Defenders Of The Free And The Protectors Of The Innocent Are Called Evil.

When The Muslim Hears Not Of The Gospel And Are Left Without Hope.

"He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life." 1 John 5:12

When The Truth Of Calvary Can Not Reach The Ears Of Islam And The Love Of God Is Not Told Throughout The Lands.

"He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son." 1 John 5:10

When Few Men Pray For God To Shine His Light Upon The Blind And The Lost And The Hopeless Left Without Word Of The Lord Jesus Christ

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son." 1 John 5:11

Woe, Woe Unto Us When The Believers Within This Country Fail To Shine The Light Of The Glorious Gospel Of The Living God Upon Their Neighbors And Upon Their Haters Alike!

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life." 1 John 5:20

God Help Us

Amen

:42:

"Little children, keep yourselves from idols. Amen." 1 John 5:21

:blink:

And Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING OF THE JEWS

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Maranatha!

He's Coming Back Hallelujah!

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Dear FresnoJoe:

Was thinking about coming to see how we Christians love one another and looking at discussion chains. So sad. 1 Corinthians 14 {to me how to worship The Father in Spirit and in Truth:a Holy-Spirit led worship}:"so all may learn and all may be comforted" and several times so that "the church may be edified". From time to time over the past several years have found chains where all were eager to share and all were glad of what was shared. No "I know it all"/"if you think that, you must be a _____!". Me personally-I love being edified and really am glad to be wrong [sometimes!]. Me-"huh, I did not know that. Thank you for edification."

Phl 2:3 [Let] nothing [be done] through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

Phl 2:4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.

Phl 2:5

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,704
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/08/1950

Checked on netflix and came up with 3 dvd's with the main title...why we fight.....

Is USA...why we fight the whole title???

Please give a little more info ...director etc.

Dear Hunterpoet:

Thanks for that. I have been so intense with DVD {viewing again this morning and taking notes} never considered your question. Sorry. Here is a link gotten via Google:amazon.com Jarecki "Why We Fight" customer reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Why-We-Fight-John-McCain/dp/B000FBH3W2

The dvd came the other day. I watched it, and the only reason I didn't throw it in the trash was because I had to return it to netflix.

For those of us who know a little bit about history th efilm is depressing because of the way the truth is slanted and I counted at least 2 out and out lies that are totally dependent on a person lack of knowledge concerning history.

Sorry...I give it 2 thumbs down

Dear Hunterpoet:

As my initial post gave, I go back to the 1950s and am an intense student. Not a history scholar, but know a lot and keep doing checks/crosschecks/pro/con/indifferent.

Please give facts here re DVD as to what you see as lies re whole DVD so we all can be edified.

I have read multiple reviews in addition to hours watching/rewatching. One from National Review was very negative,but I personally found the review quite poorly done.

To us all The Holy Spirit is "The spirit of truth". The Holy Spirit gives me a totally different view from yours. This is very serious business. Believe we all want/need "The truth will make you free"==Jesus. THE Jesus. Please respond with facts.

Agape and peace and thank you/Ephesians 5:20

Ron...

1).I think he lied when he said Truman " wanted" to drop the bomb.

2) I think he lied when he said america ignored pleas of surrender from japan. After losing multiple islands, and especially after the fall of saipan, japan had numerous oppoutunities to surrender. I think the kamakazi attacks at iwo jima and okinawa are testimony enough that the captured films showing japans populace gearing up refute the so -called decoded messages.

I 'm not a big fan of revisionism, and just because one or two people come up with a story doesn't make it so. And, I'm sure the japanese would have wieghed in on this long ago.

I also think that stating that america only goes into countries where they "want" something is a lie. Angola, Viet Nam, Somalia...what did these countries have that we "wanted".

Aside from all of that.... I got the impression that these authors would be happier if russia or red china were the super powers...I did notice that they were pretty silent on the chemical warfare the russians waged in endochina, or how the chinese treat the folks in teibet...but then again the story wasn't about them.

I personally wish another way could have been used...I have often thougth that blockading japan would have been a way of forcing surrender, but at the time...folks wanted an end to it and I'm sure the american public would have been outraged if another 100, 000 marines had been killed on japans beaches.

No doubt it was an awesome decision, but I also doubt that anyone "wanted" to do it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/14/1944

Checked on netflix and came up with 3 dvd's with the main title...why we fight.....

Is USA...why we fight the whole title???

Please give a little more info ...director etc.

Dear Hunterpoet:

Thanks for that. I have been so intense with DVD {viewing again this morning and taking notes} never considered your question. Sorry. Here is a link gotten via Google:amazon.com Jarecki "Why We Fight" customer reviews

http://www.amazon.com/Why-We-Fight-John-McCain/dp/B000FBH3W2

The dvd came the other day. I watched it, and the only reason I didn't throw it in the trash was because I had to return it to netflix.

For those of us who know a little bit about history th efilm is depressing because of the way the truth is slanted and I counted at least 2 out and out lies that are totally dependent on a person lack of knowledge concerning history.

Sorry...I give it 2 thumbs down

Dear Hunterpoet:

As my initial post gave, I go back to the 1950s and am an intense student. Not a history scholar, but know a lot and keep doing checks/crosschecks/pro/con/indifferent.

Please give facts here re DVD as to what you see as lies re whole DVD so we all can be edified.

I have read multiple reviews in addition to hours watching/rewatching. One from National Review was very negative,but I personally found the review quite poorly done.

To us all The Holy Spirit is "The spirit of truth". The Holy Spirit gives me a totally different view from yours. This is very serious business. Believe we all want/need "The truth will make you free"==Jesus. THE Jesus. Please respond with facts.

Agape and peace and thank you/Ephesians 5:20

Ron...

1).I think he lied when he said Truman " wanted" to drop the bomb.

2) I think he lied when he said america ignored pleas of surrender from japan. After losing multiple islands, and especially after the fall of saipan, japan had numerous oppoutunities to surrender. I think the kamakazi attacks at iwo jima and okinawa are testimony enough that the captured films showing japans populace gearing up refute the so -called decoded messages.

I 'm not a big fan of revisionism, and just because one or two people come up with a story doesn't make it so. And, I'm sure the japanese would have wieghed in on this long ago.

I also think that stating that america only goes into countries where they "want" something is a lie. Angola, Viet Nam, Somalia...what did these countries have that we "wanted".

Aside from all of that.... I got the impression that these authors would be happier if russia or red china were the super powers...I did notice that they were pretty silent on the chemical warfare the russians waged in endochina, or how the chinese treat the folks in teibet...but then again the story wasn't about them.

I personally wish another way could have been used...I have often thougth that blockading japan would have been a way of forcing surrender, but at the time...folks wanted an end to it and I'm sure the american public would have been outraged if another 100, 000 marines had been killed on japans beaches.

No doubt it was an awesome decision, but I also doubt that anyone "wanted" to do it.

Dear Hunterpoet:

Thank you for your factual comments, but not that the authors of video would prefer Russia or Red China as superpower.

In Dr. Smith's 1884 Bible Dictionary under "Satan"-approx Satan is endeavoring to break the bonds of communion between us and God and the bonds of truth and love between one another. Using slander. To me, see it "everywhere":HATE GOD AND ONE ANOTHER!

I personally learned a lot and was given much to think about-believe there was a great amount of truth in the DVD from people like President Dwight Eisenhower to John McCain to the man that lost his son on 9/11 to the Iraqi morgue attendent to the opinions of high school students. And more.

Much was on the Special Features section of DVD. I rewatched entire video with Jarecki's commentary-believe if you or anyone has the time they would much better be able to evaluate the amount of very hard work and the motives. For example-Pres. Lyndon Johnson and the reasons for starting/restarting the Vietnam war - Congress authorized war by the Tonkin Gulf Resolution Aug. 7, 1964. History appears to show that there was some kind of fabrication, and that North Vietnam DID NOT attack USA destroyers on Aug. 2, 1964 as supposedly Johnson was told and then told the Congress and the American people.

Maybe just faulty intelligence rather than some plan to deceive-I do not know. During the Cold War, where all-out thermonuclear war was a real possibility. Not that it is not possible today. Nightmare world.

To me, "my country right or wrong" should never be the view of a citizen, be they Christians who "render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, unto God what is God's" or not, at least within a nation where citizens are expected to be knowledgeable voters. As to those citizens in Germany under Hitler-even to this day there is no clear answer [i haven't read it] explaining what really happened during WWII and the Holocaust-perhaps demonic control?

MIchael Evans' 2003 book-"Beyond Iraq..." pg 105 re the funeral in 1995 for the assassinated Yitzhak Rabin and the world leaders attending:"Every day they deal with pressures most other people on the planet can only have breathless nightmares about." To me, this says a definite NO to citizens evaluating leaders actions, and never judging heart motives on top of that. Truman was dealing with the USSR/Stalin in addition to Japan re Hiroshima/Nagasaki. Thank God I didn't have to decide what to do. Believe we should all be thankful that we didn't have to decide.

"...the whole world lieth in wickedness." <1John 5:19b>. The devil's world.

Hopefully peace and love to/from all,

Ron...

In everyone's "spare time" {yes, aghhh!}. The DVD "No End in Sight" re USA's March 2003 invasion of Iraq and the "unbelievable" [almost] amount of mind-boggling incompetence and lack of candor. DVD ends before Pres. Bush's troop surge in 2007, so has that lack. However, interviews with the key top people is very valuable {Armitage, Bodine, Gen. Jay Garner, etc.}, in my opinion.

Maranatha! Titus 2:13; Revelation 22:21-22

Edited by ajesuschrist_mathetes