IGNORED

Isolated and down

Guest poppy-1972

Guest poppy-1972

I am feeling down and very isolated. I am getting married in August and I should be looking forward to that but there are so things I have to deal with aside from my wedding - my partner is just leaving full time education to set up in business and is very pre occuppied with thatand of course money is very tight, we are also having problems with his ex wife and the courts and access to his children. I also face a challenging time at work and struggle to get my achievments recognised. Add to that the usual worries about debt, the future and of course the wedding. Somehow I cannot tuhe simply tells me not to worry as everything will be OK. Everything seems out of my control and I feel so isolated. I have always been the strong one in my family and cannot talk to them as we are not close and they couldn't understand. Perhaps on the surface I do have nothing to worry about, yet at times I feel so down :P

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

My prayers that God will deliver you from this funk!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Boy!!! You are in a mess aren't you :t2: But guess what??? The Lord can handle it. Give Him all your burdens - spill your guts out and leave nothing out. Ask Him to give you a sense of peace and trust that he will do that. It has worked for me in the past.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

:il:

I am praying for you :prayer

I am in concert with you and if you knew my problems,you would be on the highest high, you have ever gone on.:a2:

I have sympathy for your promlems, for you know they with GODS help,

will DISSAPEAR and then you`ll worry what happened to them. :t2:

Sleep on it :sleep: and you`ll see everything will be hunkiedorie :t2:

:il: A Friend :hug:

:il: Jay Dee :b:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

• Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

:hug: :hug: :hug: 3 words... "DONT GIVE UP!"

Most of the time, the worst things end up the best. It will all work out, you just need to have som faith! :t2:

About getting married, they are just "Pre-marritual" (sp) nerves. They will clear away once you get closer to the wedding. I wish you both good luck and peace and love in the future. IT will be wonderful... ENJOY IT! :cool:

with love and peace,

russ :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93

Poppy, not to be nosey but is your fiance' a believer in Jesus? Are you a believer?

That's important to know firstoff.

Sometimes, when we feel uneasy about something as serious as marriage - it isn't just a simple case of the "blues". Sometimes it's God speaking to our hearts.

I'm not making any assumptions. This could be a marriage made in heaven and these may just be the typical jitters.

On the other hand - do you know if this the Lord's will for your life? Have you prayed and asked Him if this is the man for you?

The cause for his divorce is also important. Was it due to his ex-wife being unfaithful or was there another reason. I don't mean to be intrusive but to better understand why lack peace.

Jitters from stress and excitement aren't unusual but this sounds like more than jitters.

When you're dealing with a divorced man and his children you are not only marrying him but making a commitment to his children since they will always be his children. You will become a stepmother. You will likely interact regularly with his former wife.

I strongly encourage you to take this matter to the Lord before making such a critical decision.

• Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  591
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  01/15/1989

First off.. I second everything Cats said!

Secondly.... Just leave this all in the Lords hands! He can handle it, and He will! He is faithful! Trust Him and things will happen the right way.. the way they are supposed to be!

Just allow Him to show you the right way!

God bless!

Ericka :il:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  10/05/1975

Matthew 6:33