• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

Until Christians stop calling Moslems Satan-worshippers there isn't going to be much progress, is there?

So do you actually believe that christians and muslims can live side by side as loving neighbors someday? Provided we stop calling them names of course.

Yes, because I've seen it happen.

She knows my thoughts on Islam.

What are your thoughts on islam?

That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

You don't see a problem there?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

[That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

I know you didn't mean it this way, but your right............it is a god fit for people who abuse and abase women and children, who have no value on human life, and who follow a false god.

• Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

[That their view of God is skewed. I see it as a reinterpretation of Judaism, fit for the Arab people.

I know you didn't mean it this way, but your right............it is a god fit for people who abuse and abase women and children, who have no value on human life, and who follow a false god.

This statement is dripping with racism and xenophobia.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

That's Arab culture, not Islam. Africans, too. Islam doesn't tell them to mutilate women's genitals or force them to wear sacks, that's their own culture. Sucide bombing and murdering Jews and Christians is as much a part of Islam as the Crusades and the Inquisition were a part of Christianity.

Sucide bombing and murdering Jews and Christians is as much a part of Islam as the Crusades and the Inquisition were a part of Christianity.

Then I guess it's ok then.........right?

That's Arab culture, not Islam. Africans, too. Islam doesn't tell them to mutilate women's genitals or force them to wear sacks, that's their own culture. Sucide bombing and murdering Jews and Christians is as much a part of Islam as the Crusades and the Inquisition were a part of Christianity.

Yes the koran does talk about female genital mutilation, and the operative word in your last sentence is "WERE" a part of Christianity, and even that is wrong. Everything the muslims do to Jews and Christians is also in the koran, what Christanity did was NOT in the Bible. Big difference and also doesn't really have anything to do with NOW. At least keep it in this century of your gonna accuse "us" of something, and since when is the "Well you used to do it, so I can do it now" a valid arguement except to a teenager?

I'm not sure what you're getting at.

This statement is dripping with racism and xenophobia.

Good glad you caught the nuances!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  780
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Birthday:  04/20/1983

Yes the koran does talk about female genital mutilation, and the operative word in your last sentence is "WERE" a part of Christianity, and even that is wrong. Everything the muslims do to Jews and Christians is also in the koran, what Christanity did was NOT in the Bible. Big difference and also doesn't really have anything to do with NOW. At least keep it in this century of your gonna accuse "us" of something, and since when is the "Well you used to do it, so I can do it now" a valid arguement except to a teenager?

Can you substantiate those claims? When I asked a Moslem I know what they do about people who aren't Moslems, he said they try to explain the truth (as they see it) to them and if they won't listen they pray for them. I take his word over hate-mongering until I have reason to doubt him.

Also, look at the relative age of Christianity, and the relative age of Islam. They're at the stage now we were in the middle ages. Doesn't have anything to do with now, eh? At least consider what's said to you before you accuse me of something.