• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

Moslems worship God, they just don't know Christ. Much like the Jews, in this.

Really? You believe that the Muslim's Allah is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the I AM; YHWH; the Father, Son and Holy Spirit?

Mohammed, I know little about. If he was a prophet, why was he sent after Christ came? If he wasn't, what was he? I don't know the answers to these questions.

Really? All this time you have been defending the faith of Islam without knowledge of what is most sacred to them - Mohamed the prophet?

Oy vey!

I can't speak for David, but I for one am not defending Islam the religion, i am defending the people who follow Islam.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,925
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Birthday:  03/23/1964

Don't people realize the evil and danger posed by Islam?

Those who murder, maim and torture in the name of this man (mohammed), follow the teachings of a man. A man who is vehemently opposed to Christ, and His teachings.

They should not be treated any differently from those who follow the ravings and claims of other murderous madmen, such as Charles Manson.

They (islamic militants), love to kill and torture those who stand against the evil ravings of their leader.

They are criminals and murderers.

I for one am not defending Islam the religion, i am defending the people who follow Islam.

That's like saying...."I'm not defending the devil, I'm defending his demons".

Wow. Just...wow.

Don't people realize the evil and danger posed by Islam?

Those who murder, maim and torture in the name of this man (mohammed), follow the teachings of a man. A man who is vehemently opposed to Christ, and His teachings.

They should not be treated any differently from those who follow the ravings and claims of other murderous madmen, such as Charles Manson.

They (islamic militants), love to kill and torture those who stand against the evil ravings of their leader.

They are criminals and murderers.

Yes, Islamic militants and extremists are. Not all Muslims.

I for one am not defending Islam the religion, i am defending the people who follow Islam.

That's like saying...."I'm not defending the devil, I'm defending his demons".

Wow. Just...wow.

Muslims are just like anybody else who follows a particular religion: Many are normal people, some are extremists/militant Why are you so eager to hate and demonize Muslims? Is it because it makes it easier for you to support a war where thousands of them have been killed?

A friend of mine (well, a friend of a friend) says that anytime religion is cited as a motive for something questionable, look somewhere else. Meaning that whenever somebody cites religion as a motivation, there's another reason behind it. Religion is just a pretense.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.92
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Muslims are just like anybody else who follows a particular religion:

And you should really get to know the leader in order to discern where it is the people are following.

Is it because it makes it easier for you to support a war where thousands of them have been killed?

Are you counting the ones the were killed by suicide bombers.....the ones who were kidnapped, tortured, and murdered? Are you counting the children that are killed by roadside bombs. Are you counting the women that are raped, mutilated and shot? Are you counting the people that have had their heads hacked off?

Yes I agree, thousands have been killed. Do you really believe the killing would stop if we left?

Even you are not that naive.

Is it because it makes it easier for you to support a war where thousands of them have been killed?

Are you counting the ones the were killed by suicide bombers.....the ones who were kidnapped, tortured, and murdered? Are you counting the children that are killed by roadside bombs. Are you counting the women that are raped, mutilated and shot? Are you counting the people that have had their heads hacked off?

Yes I agree, thousands have been killed. Do you really believe the killing would stop if we left?

Even you are not that naive.

Of course the killing would not stop if we left, not immediately, at least. There's the possibility that if we left, eventually Iraq would be able to take steps to restructuring itself. This seems to be what the Iraqi people want: let us get out of there, let them work it out themselves. Of course, it seems to me that it's very likely that another Taliban type gov't would be set up, because the extremists have the guns. Thus the conundrum we are in.

But I was actually referring to the Muslims that our troops kill: accidentally or not, the civilian death toll is rather high. I was wondering if this is why conservatives as a whole are so quick to demonize Muslims, because if they're devil-worshiping heathens, then it's not so bad if we accidentally bomb a school or hospital, or shoot a young boy dead in the streets.

But forgive me, let's not make this about the Iraq war.

"For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:" 1 Corinthians 5:3-4

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

:24:

Believe what you want about me, I don't care. If all the evidence you can offer is Christian "research" and sites about terrorism you don't have much of an argument. There has to be tolerance on both sides of the fence if the strife between Moslem's and Jews and Christians is to ever end.

:emot-hug::th_wave::blink:

How Dare You Ask For Grace From The Kids Of Grace...... Oh Yeah Huh! :thumbsup::P:thumbsup:

"Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves." Philippians 2:3

:)

WOE

"Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?" Isaiah 29:15

Tolerance Is Just The Ticket To Enslavement By The Real Force Behind Islam (And All Religion)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

Dear Brother Please Don't Turn Your Trusting Back To Islam

"Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:" Isaiah 5:18

And Don't Confuse Their god With The GOD

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" Isaiah 5:20

You Have No Need To Defend Islam

"Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!" Isaiah 5:21

Islam's Track Record Of Lies About Jesus For The Last 1,000 Years Is Consistent.

"Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees, and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;" Isaiah 10:1

Please Pray For The Salvation Of The Poor Folk Who Are Born Into This Religion Of Slavery And Hate

"Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest." Luke 10:2

>>>>><<<<<

David, The True Center Of This Conflict

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." Matthew 10:32-34

Is "Jesus Christ And Him Crucified".

Islam Denies The Christ But Wars Against His Return To Jerusalem.

Islam Will Fail But The Price In The Lost Lives Of Innocents On Both Sides Of The Fence Caused By Islamic Hatred Will Be Horrendous.

No True Man Of Peace Would Tolerate The World-Wide Killing Machine Forming Against The Jew (Again).

Our Only Sure Hope Is In The Prince Of Peace.

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

And He Is Coming Back!

Maranatha!

But I was actually referring to the Muslims that our troops kill: accidentally or not, the civilian death toll is rather high. I was wondering if this is why conservatives as a whole are so quick to demonize Muslims, because if they're devil-worshiping heathens, then it's not so bad if we accidentally bomb a school or hospital, or shoot a young boy dead in the streets.

The war has nothing to do whatsoever with my beliefs toward the religion of Islam.

It's a religion of hate. They're not just killing christians......they're killing each other. Over what?.....their god?

They butcher their own women and children. There are fathers that murder their daughters because she looked at a boy....and their law says it's ok. A woman gets raped and then she gets sent to prison for having sex out of marrage and the rapist walks away free.

And these aren't the extremists we're talking about here. These are the friendly ones. These aren't the suicide bombers. These are the peacefull ones.

It is not a religion of peace as everyone says.

You have the world at your fingertips. Step out of your box and do some reseach on this religion. If you don't like reading....do a video search.....check out Youtube. See for yourself what this religion is all about.

You will find it has nothing to do with peace.

The war has nothing to do whatsoever with my beliefs toward the religion of Islam.

It's a religion of hate. They're not just killing christians......they're killing each other. Over what?.....their god?

They butcher their own women and children. There are fathers that murder their daughters because she looked at a boy....and their law says it's ok. A woman gets raped and then she gets sent to prison for having sex out of marrage and the rapist walks away free.

And these aren't the extremists we're talking about here. These are the friendly ones. These aren't the suicide bombers. These are the peacefull ones.

It is not a religion of peace as everyone says.

You have the world at your fingertips. Step out of your box and do some reseach on this religion. If you don't like reading....do a video search.....check out Youtube. See for yourself what this religion is all about.

You will find it has nothing to do with peace.

I have taken courses on this religion. I have conversed with followers of this religion. I do not base my conclusions on media, or upon propoganda.