• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

I know...That is really sad to know those we loved and fellowshipped with will betray us..it makes me cry today and always have, They loved their lives more....we will need to forgive them if we are in that time of day.

There have been times as well as I have gone to a meeting or convention and myself and anothere will will hug each other and with expression of haven't seen you for a while and how are you, only to realize you really do not know each other but recognized each other in the Spirit. It does happen. lol

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  940
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

Rev. 13

15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

I believe religion is going to play a major role in the end. Notice what it says about those who won't worship the image of the beast.

A true believer will not kneel before a false god. That's how they will know who is with them and who is against them.

No doubt Man, thus my statement above: "I do not fear the others, those outside. It is those whom you mention here that concern me... Not that I fear them, but that I know them... "

Something will be put in place that will enable them to recognized us as being followers of Christ. A ritual or some sort of pledge of allegiance to the beast. I don't know. But I believe it will have something to do with the believer denying Christ and praising the beast.

It may even already be in place...

The implanting of a chip in the hand or forehead is plausible, but for the number of people that are going need this chip, the financial drain would be too high. Not to mention the time it would take to accomplish this task.

No, I think such is feasible. But I do not see it as the actual 'mark'.

Just something to think about.

Indubitably. Thank you for sharing...

I know...That is really sad to know those we loved and fellowshipped with will betray us..it makes me cry today and always have, They loved their lives more....we will need to forgive them if we are in that time of day.

Or they were simply deceived...

There have been times as well as I have gone to a meeting or convention and myself and anothere will will hug each other and with expression of haven't seen you for a while and how are you, only to realize you really do not know each other but recognized each other in the Spirit. It does happen. lol

Yes it does. I remember during my time away from the faith, and this at the very time I thought I was furthest away, I met a man who was obviously a Christian and he called me 'brother'. Here I was, living outside of the faith, and some durn Christian is STILL calling me brother, man was I irritated! <chuckle>

But yes, it does happen, and with varying degrees of intensity.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

It will be a spiritual war with physical consequences. Those consequences being the physical death of the believer.
this is indeed possible. however, like i mentioned in the OP that if a physical mark/implant were to be administered openly in public, it would just be too obvious. therefore if the beast were to physically kill all christians, this would have the same consequences (for example, non believers would see this unjust killing happening and attempt to revolt/riot/protest, realize they have chosen the wrong side and convert to christianity, etc.).

in revelation 6:9, the opening of the fifth seal, it says: "Now when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been violently killed because of the word of God and because of the testimony they had given."

the most common interpretation is that these are martyrs, however what if it is referring to a spiritual death, such as possibly implied by jesus...

(matthew 10:34-39) "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

I agree that we will know them, because of His Spirit in us, yet, how will they know us? How will they be able to tell who is with them and who is a Christian?

In the same manner that we recognize each other and know them, so also do they recognize us.

Mark 1:23 Just then a man in their synagogue who was possessed by an evil spirit cried out, 24 "What do you want with us, Jesus of Nazareth? Have you come to destroy us? I know who you are

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

we all most likely have a identification to buy and sell when things become one world everything. They will know us because some of us will not be hiding in fear and preaching truth. How did they know who paul was. Others will know us because of the Glory in us and not in them. Have you ever come across someone who would not come near you or did not like you for no reason.

Good doesn't get spread about but ugly will. It says our own christians sisters and brothers wil give us up as well as our own children.

If they are true Christians, then they will not do this. I don't remember reading that they will be Christians ... can you provide scripture?

If they are true Christians, then they will not do this. I don't remember reading that they will be Christians ... can you provide scripture?

Are you my brother?

In recent years, I have noticed a line being drawn, and it is being drawn hard. If you and I were to be upon opposite sides of that line, would you hand me over?

It was the demons who recognized Jesus, seen by their words. I do not believe every unsaved person has a demon.

Yes it was in that which I quoted. Just as I do not believe everyone that calls themselves a 'christian' has the Ruakh haQodesh. On both sides of the issue, those in positions of authority will 'know' one another.

I agree that the spirit of the Anti-Christ has been around from the beginning, but I was speaking of the AC mentioned in terms of the last days. There is a difference.

Understood, it seems merely to be terminology issue. You are referring to AC as in the extrapolation/composite taken from 2 Thess 2:3 and Daniel amoung others.

in revelation 6:9, the opening of the fifth seal, it says: "Now when the Lamb opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been violently killed because of the word of God and because of the testimony they had given."

the most common interpretation is that these are martyrs, however what if it is referring to a spiritual death

I read it as a physical occurrence.

(matthew 10:34-39) "Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man

this is indeed possible. however, like i mentioned in the OP that if a physical mark/implant were to be administered openly in public, it would just be too obvious. therefore if the beast were to physically kill all christians, this would have the same consequences (for example, non believers would see this unjust killing happening and attempt to revolt/riot/protest, realize they have chosen the wrong side and convert to christianity, etc.).

Good point.....however........

2 Thess. 2

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.

I believe this verse is talking about people who call themselves christians but live their lives contrary to the Word. ( i.e. clean on the outside dirty on the inside )

There are many people sitting on the fence that claim neither good nor bad. I believe God is going to leave those people alone and give them a chance to choose one way or the other.

I believe there will be many people who will come to know Christ during the reign of the antichrist.

Of course this is all conjecture on my part......no one can really say for sure how things will play out.