• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

When the AC starts to come into play

okay first of all the antichrist and the beast are not the same thing. The antichrist is a spirit of the enemy that works against God-hence antichrist is anything that is in emnity with God is antichrist-which can be the enemy of the flesh or the enemy called the Devil....so as in 1 John there are even now many antichrists among us today...

it is the beast who we will be seeing at the end of day and I do not believe the beast is an individual but a religion...since this is probably the case it will have to be a religion that has always hated Christians and Jews. There will be ways that this religion manages to mark its followers and it will be no less than any other religion that has tried to convert Christians to their beliefs, by torture until they fold or die...bottom line, we will be seeing the end of the holiest holy war which we live today yet have not had much of a taste of yet, but will and I believe very soon.

those who have been watching will see the signs

those who have been watching, truly watching without preconcieved ideas and (not aimed at anyone in particular) believe in ignorant teachings, already know that by the signs of the times the end is near even at the door and much of Danial and Revelation has already come to pass...the beast is already in the world, has been for a very long time now..it has gained momentum and has slowly and methodically broken down country after country taking away their rights to serve God Almighty and forced them in the beginning to serve a false god...as the years have passed it has become a way of life for them and integral part of these societies to hate the Jew and the Christian, so integral that these people have no fear or remorse what so ever than to torture, murder and rape the Jew and the Christian for their own god. They, as we do, feel they are serving the right god/God and will destroy everyone in their path until they have taken every Jew and Christian out of the world either by conversion to their faith or by death. This religion will seep into the control of government (already in the works) schools (already in the works) it will have the goal of controlling food and supplies including fuel (already in the works) those who convert to this religion will have something to identify them as followers of this faith in order for them to make purchases and thus we can imagine a physical ID for these, perhaps it will be as the Nazi's forced the Jews to wear a black band around their arms to ID the Jews from the Nazi, or perhaps it will be as simple as being forced to wear certain clothing that marks them as faithful followers of the beast....whatever the ID is it is merely the physical manifestation of the mark upon their spirit and soul....these people upon converting will most likely receive the mark of the beast both a spiritual marking and a physical marking.

2Th 2:5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

2Th 2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[fn4] who now restrains will do so until He[fn5] is taken out of the way.

Paul teaches here that this will happen in the end days in fact it had already begun, evil will become the force of this world until Christ has been taken out of the way....Now how can that happen unless it is done through religion? Oh yes there are many signs that evil rules most in these days by all of the outward signs of great sin....but the real deception comes through religion...and it will be through religion that another god replaces or tries to replace our Lord and Savior.

As the world heads down the path it is now on, the monetary system will likely collapse as we know it, where there will be just one way to buy and sell, keeping track of it all by computers. It's basically the same as it is today, except, there will be no money, but implants that can be programmed with all the information about the person. Their health, education, birth records, criminal records, financial records and what ever else they wish to track. They already have the technology, but the time is not right to bring the idea out in the open ... the big brother syndrome. The world will have to in a place where every country will agree to work together in order to survive. This is where the spirit of the Anti-Christ comes into play.

I believe that much of this stuff will happen too OneLight but not to be pointing in the direction of the beast but as a way of diverting the attention while the beast himself is setting up the sheep for the slaughter....

Something that I think is incredibly important regarding this period of time and that is to pay attention to the past. As history always repeats itself and most of the time it happens because man does not learn from the mistakes of those who came before them. Even while Christ walked the earth as a man among man many did not recognize Him as their Messiah, because of preconcieved ideas. If Him being here among man was missed, the beast will be too...not because man isn't looking for the beast but because they have made specifics of what the beast is in their head, they have taught it to others and others believed it and on and on and on.....so what we have going on is like slight of hand. People looking to the left (for the beast) people looking to the right (for the beast) but few looking straight ahead at Christ. And since the beast is not a person, just as Christ didn't have the minds eye markings of the Messiah, is being passed over, ignored and tolerated. Let's also remember history for this reason...besides satan and the flesh what was Christ's enemy? RELIGION.....religion caused people to be blind and fall then and it will and is causing people to be blind and fall today. This time I am not talking about Christian religion (however some of it has the markings of antichrist and most likely is what will be used by the enemy to cause them to be decieved and follow a false god) I am talking of another religion that intends to wipe out any who believe in Christ and remove Him literally from the face of the earth.

The tribulation period has begun....began a long time back for many places and has only recently reached the coast of these United States where we have actually felt the sting of death on our own soil and the reason for the attack. This war is only beginning for us but it has begun none the less. We can be very sure that by the time this religion and it's people have infiltrated the United States thoroughly most Americans won't even know what has hit them....thus the period of Great Tribulation for us yet many are enduring it in other parts of the world, this will bring troubles that has not been seen in our history and that will never be seen again.

these truly are the days folks and it truly is the time to know the Shephards voice.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Something that I think is incredibly important regarding this period of time and that is to pay attention to the past. As history always repeats itself and most of the time it happens because man does not learn from the mistakes of those who came before them. Even while Christ walked the earth as a man among man many did not recognize Him as their Messiah, because of preconcieved ideas. If Him being here among man was missed, the beast will be too...not because man isn't looking for the beast but because they have made specifics of what the beast is in their head, they have taught it to others and others believed it and on and on and on.....so what we have going on is like slight of hand. People looking to the left (for the beast) people looking to the right (for the beast) but few looking straight ahead at Christ. And since the beast is not a person, just as Christ didn't have the minds eye markings of the Messiah, is being passed over, ignored and tolerated. Let's also remember history for this reason...besides satan and the flesh what was Christ's enemy? RELIGION.....religion caused people to be blind and fall then and it will and is causing people to be blind and fall today. This time I am not talking about Christian religion (however some of it has the markings of antichrist and most likely is what will be used by the enemy to cause them to be decieved and follow a false god) I am talking of another religion that intends to wipe out any who believe in Christ and remove Him literally from the face of the earth.

these truly are the days folks and it truly is the time to know the Shephards voice.....

Good post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

If they are true Christians, then they will not do this. I don't remember reading that they will be Christians ... can you provide scripture?

Are you my brother?

In recent years, I have noticed a line being drawn, and it is being drawn hard. If you and I were to be upon opposite sides of that line, would you hand me over?

To answer your question ... NO! To be on opposite sides, you would have to belong the the unsaved, and then God would be dealing with you, not me.

Can you answer mine? Can you also explain more about the hard line being draws? I'd really like to hear more on this.

It was the demons who recognized Jesus, seen by their words. I do not believe every unsaved person has a demon.

Yes it was in that which I quoted. Just as I do not believe everyone that calls themselves a 'christian' has the Ruakh haQodesh. On both sides of the issue, those in positions of authority will 'know' one another.

I agree. Maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly enough. When it comes to buying and selling, holding jobs and just plain living, those in authority are not the ones that will be dealing with. They will not be hiring you, nor checking you out at the grocery store. These will be plain civilians that are following the enemy and they will need a way to know if you are of the beast or not, hence, the mark,or as I believe it will be, the chip. Those who are of God will not allow a chip to be placed in them to be scanned, only those who follow the beast. That is how they will tell us apart.

I agree that the spirit of the Anti-Christ has been around from the beginning, but I was speaking of the AC mentioned in terms of the last days. There is a difference.

Understood, it seems merely to be terminology issue. You are referring to AC as in the extrapolation/composite taken from 2 Thess 2:3 and Daniel amoung others.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

The spirit of the one who "opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

The spirit of the one in verse 2 speaks of the anti-chritst spirit that has been with us all along.

this is indeed possible. however, like i mentioned in the OP that if a physical mark/implant were to be administered openly in public, it would just be too obvious. therefore if the beast were to physically kill all christians, this would have the same consequences (for example, non believers would see this unjust killing happening and attempt to revolt/riot/protest, realize they have chosen the wrong side and convert to christianity, etc.).

Good point.....however........

2 Thess. 2

11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie.

I believe this verse is talking about people who call themselves christians but live their lives contrary to the Word. ( i.e. clean on the outside dirty on the inside )

There are many people sitting on the fence that claim neither good nor bad. I believe God is going to leave those people alone and give them a chance to choose one way or the other.

I believe there will be many people who will come to know Christ during the reign of the antichrist.

Of course this is all conjecture on my part......no one can really say for sure how things will play out.

I also believe that these are those who will be part of the falling away, as in 2 Thessalonians 2:3.

2 Thessalonians 2:4

The spirit of the one who "opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."

Something to ponder.

When the AC starts to come into play

okay first of all the antichrist and the beast are not the same thing. The antichrist is a spirit of the enemy that works against God-hence antichrist is anything that is in emnity with God is antichrist-which can be the enemy of the flesh or the enemy called the Devil....so as in 1 John there are even now many antichrists among us today...

it is the beast who we will be seeing at the end of day and I do not believe the beast is an individual but a religion...since this is probably the case it will have to be a religion that has always hated Christians and Jews. There will be ways that this religion manages to mark its followers and it will be no less than any other religion that has tried to convert Christians to their beliefs, by torture until they fold or die...bottom line, we will be seeing the end of the holiest holy war which we live today yet have not had much of a taste of yet, but will and I believe very soon.

As we have the power of the Holy Spirit in us, to work through us, so will the false prophet and the beast will have the power of the anti-christ working in and through them. You have to remember that the anti-christ that will be coming in the last days will be more powerful then that which has been with us all along. They are not the same, even though they are from the same. The spirit of the anti-christ, that will give the power to the false prophet and the beast (who ever it will be) will be of such a greater magnitude that it will over shadow anything that is around today to a point that we will not even think of the past anti-christ.

those who have been watching will see the signs

those who have been watching, truly watching without preconcieved ideas and (not aimed at anyone in particular) believe in ignorant teachings, already know that by the signs of the times the end is near even at the door and much of Danial and Revelation has already come to pass...the beast is already in the world, has been for a very long time now..it has gained momentum and has slowly and methodically broken down country after country taking away their rights to serve God Almighty and forced them in the beginning to serve a false god...as the years have passed it has become a way of life for them and integral part of these societies to hate the Jew and the Christian, so integral that these people have no fear or remorse what so ever than to torture, murder and rape the Jew and the Christian for their own god. They, as we do, feel they are serving the right god/God and will destroy everyone in their path until they have taken every Jew and Christian out of the world either by conversion to their faith or by death. This religion will seep into the control of government (already in the works) schools (already in the works) it will have the goal of controlling food and supplies including fuel (already in the works) those who convert to this religion will have something to identify them as followers of this faith in order for them to make purchases and thus we can imagine a physical ID for these, perhaps it will be as the Nazi's forced the Jews to wear a black band around their arms to ID the Jews from the Nazi, or perhaps it will be as simple as being forced to wear certain clothing that marks them as faithful followers of the beast....whatever the ID is it is merely the physical manifestation of the mark upon their spirit and soul....these people upon converting will most likely receive the mark of the beast both a spiritual marking and a physical marking.

2Th 2:5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?

2Th 2:6 And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.

2Th 2:7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He[fn4] who now restrains will do so until He[fn5] is taken out of the way.

Paul teaches here that this will happen in the end days in fact it had already begun, evil will become the force of this world until Christ has been taken out of the way....Now how can that happen unless it is done through religion? Oh yes there are many signs that evil rules most in these days by all of the outward signs of great sin....but the real deception comes through religion...and it will be through religion that another god replaces or tries to replace our Lord and Savior.

Even though the stage is being set and the son of perdition is in the world, he has not been reveled, and will not until the time is right for him to be accepted. The restrainer is the Holy Spirit, not Jesus, and the Holy Spirit will remain until the time of the revelation of the son of perdition. The mark has to be something that will be recognized so one can live freely in that society, allowing them to hold jobs, buy food and sell stuff. This is why I believe it will be in a form of an implanted chip.

As the world heads down the path it is now on, the monetary system will likely collapse as we know it, where there will be just one way to buy and sell, keeping track of it all by computers. It's basically the same as it is today, except, there will be no money, but implants that can be programmed with all the information about the person. Their health, education, birth records, criminal records, financial records and what ever else they wish to track. They already have the technology, but the time is not right to bring the idea out in the open ... the big brother syndrome. The world will have to in a place where every country will agree to work together in order to survive. This is where the spirit of the Anti-Christ comes into play.

I believe that much of this stuff will happen too OneLight but not to be pointing in the direction of the beast but as a way of diverting the attention while the beast himself is setting up the sheep for the slaughter....

Most of this we are in agreeance on, yet I do believe that those who will be following the new world religion will be doing so out in the open, bringing attention to the church. I agree that those who are not of God will have no idea what is going on, for they think the warning in the word of God is all nonsense. I also believe that this time, it will be different then times of past. Satan is too wise and sly to repeat history, for he knows that we are watching. He will spring something a little different on us and sneak in the back door, so to say.

The tribulation period has begun....began a long time back for many places and has only recently reached the coast of these United States where we have actually felt the sting of death on our own soil and the reason for the attack. This war is only beginning for us but it has begun none the less. We can be very sure that by the time this religion and it's people have infiltrated the United States thoroughly most Americans won't even know what has hit them....thus the period of Great Tribulation for us yet many are enduring it in other parts of the world, this will bring troubles that has not been seen in our history and that will never be seen again.

When you say tribulation, are you speaking of trials and tribulation, or the 7 year tribulation? The one world religion has already begone here. With all the new age teaching in the churches and the emergent church, all calling to become one, dropping what ever divides them, it is here.

As I read your words, we see that steps differently, but agree on the basics.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/08/1967

Most of this we are in agreeance on, yet I do believe that those who will be following the new world religion will be doing so out in the open, bringing attention to the church.

first of all I do not believe it will be a new and one world religion but an old world religion that began as far back as Abram and Sarai and the first child of Abram with Sarai's maid Hagar who bore Ishmael

Gen 16:11 And the Angel of the LORD said to her:

"Behold, you are with child,

And you shall bear a son.

You shall call his name Ishmael,

Because the LORD has heard your affliction.

Gen 16:12 He shall be a wild man;

His hand shall be against every man,

And every man's hand against him.

And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

(take note that the angel does not say he will dwell in the presence of the Lord but his brethren)

the religion born of this people is the true beast of the matter...however this new one world religion will certainly fit into the scheme of things when Paul stated that He will leave them to strong delusions because they delight in evil. Those who follow this new one world religion will be an anything goes religion that makes them extremely vulnerable to the true beast forming behind the scenes...

And I do believe that the beast has been revealed as was prophesied by the Angel of the Lord to Hagar when Abram was 86 yrs old. The people born of Ishmael are a people in emnity against God and against Israel. A curse that set into motion the formation of a religion that HATES God with every fiber of their being....a beast that has grown and grown...

When you say tribulation, are you speaking of trials and tribulation, or the 7 year tribulation?

though I am in the process of this study and have not received a difinitive answer I don't believe that this 7 yr tribulation period is anything more than an answer that man made up some time ago to give translation and support to theories such as pre-trib rapture. When I am possitive of this I will share my view point along with material to support it...

until then.....blessings

I also believe that this time, it will be different then times of past. Satan is too wise and sly to repeat history, for he knows that we are watching. He will spring something a little different on us and sneak in the back door, so to say.

Exodus 1

15 Then the king of Egypt spoke to the Hebrew midwives, of whom the name of one was Shiphrah and the name of the other Puah;

16 and he said,

Most of this we are in agreeance on, yet I do believe that those who will be following the new world religion will be doing so out in the open, bringing attention to the church.

first of all I do not believe it will be a new and one world religion but an old world religion that began as far back as Abram and Sarai and the first child of Abram with Sarai's maid Hagar who bore Ishmael

Gen 16:11 And the Angel of the LORD said to her:

"Behold, you are with child,

And you shall bear a son.

You shall call his name Ishmael,

Because the LORD has heard your affliction.

Gen 16:12 He shall be a wild man;

His hand shall be against every man,

And every man's hand against him.

And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren."

(take note that the angel does not say he will dwell in the presence of the Lord but his brethren)

the religion born of this people is the true beast of the matter...however this new one world religion will certainly fit into the scheme of things when Paul stated that He will leave them to strong delusions because they delight in evil. Those who follow this new one world religion will be an anything goes religion that makes them extremely vulnerable to the true beast forming behind the scenes...

And I do believe that the beast has been revealed as was prophesied by the Angel of the Lord to Hagar when Abram was 86 yrs old. The people born of Ishmael are a people in emnity against God and against Israel. A curse that set into motion the formation of a religion that HATES God with every fiber of their being....a beast that has grown and grown...

When you say tribulation, are you speaking of trials and tribulation, or the 7 year tribulation?

though I am in the process of this study and have not received a difinitive answer I don't believe that this 7 yr tribulation period is anything more than an answer that man made up some time ago to give translation and support to theories such as pre-trib rapture. When I am possitive of this I will share my view point along with material to support it...

until then.....blessings

Well, then we will see ...

God Bless,

Alan