• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

WAR

As a act in the "war against scientology", the internet-based group Anonymous has pronounced that it will protest on March 15 in front of the scientology church-buildings all over the world. The date of the 15th of March protest, referred to as "Operation Party Hard" and "The Ides of March" has been chosen as it falls near a major scientology holiday, the birthday of church founder L. Ron Hubbard.

PARTY HARD

Party hard is the code name for it's intentions; a loud protest using all kind of noise productive methods on the birthday of the creator of the scientology believe and church, L. Ron Hubbard.

ANONYMOUS

Sofar, Anonymous got into publicity with a video on the video-sharing-website Youtube in which it declares war to the scientology church. The "army" of Anonymous is working on "Project Chanology", which started in a violent type of action. With d-dos-attacks (denial of serivce-attacks) the group managed to get several scientology sites offline for a short period of time. In February 2008, the focus of the protest shifted to legal methods, including nonviolent protests, and an attempt to get the Internal Revenue Service to investigate the Church of Scientology's tax exempt status in the United States of America.

PROTECTION

The protest of Anonymous will look a bit different then any regul protest. There will be the usual signs, but all that will protest, will wear a mask. A must according to Anonymous. "See, the Church of $cientology sometimes "goes after" average Joes who protest their activities. By "go after" we mean "stalk and harass." They get an identity and they pursue a person solely because they disagree with the Church.

WE'RE PROTECTING OURSELVES FROM LITIGATION. The Church is absurdly wealthy, has an incredible legal team, and are known to sue everything that moves without getting LRH's posthumous permission. Thus, the masks."

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

Very cool. I saw pics from their first protest in L.A. I was digging the Guy Fawkes/V for Vendetta Masks

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

we already had one in toronto not too long ago. those who participated were wearing V- for Vendetta masks. it will be interesting to see how effective these protests will be.

Guest Desaan

There was a protest here a few weeks back. All I'd like to add is that there is a certain degree of division on Project Chanology. People seem to have the wrong ideas as to why this is being done.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

If you haven't heard about Project Chanology, I suggest looking into it. It's headed off by a group known as Anonymous and they plan to, according to their charter, eventually destroy Scientology. I've never really liked Scientology, thought it to be a cult-like group...but never really realized that it was malicious and wrong. Those involved in Project Chanology helped me to notice a few things.

They've posted two videos (I removed the link because they're youtube). I suggest watching them in order. The comments they make on the second video, about the people and operations are true or at least worth looking into. For example -- the death of Lisa McPherson which may be directly connected to the Church of Scientology or Operation Snow White where founding members, including L. Ron Hubbard's wife, infiltrated federal buildings in the US and Canada to destroy documents that were negative towards the Church of Scientology. Project Chanology has also been linked to some attacks on the Church's website which took it down for a goodly amount of time. They area also planning a nationwide protest outside of "Church" locations. There are anonymous discussions floating around the internet.

This information came from here