IGNORED

Do anyone know anything about familiar spirits

Jacqueline

Guest brownsugar
Do anyone know anything about familiar spirits. Any information will help. Thank you.

God bless you

Jacqueline

familiar spirits are demonic spirits which possess the soul of man. Once you are save(accept Jesus Christ as your personal lord and savior, you are free from demonic spirits. As a believer we still have to stay in the word and prayed up, because these spirits sometimes have a way to try and get back and attack our minds, but not out spirit. Once your spirit is saved, no other spirit can live there but the spirit of the living God. They can always torture your mind, thats why the Word of God tells us to keep our minds renewed everyday. They enemy is seeking who he may devour. Familiar spirits you will be able to recognize because you have dealt with it before or someone in your family has.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

yes but the soul is not complete and some do linger....

• Topic Count:  191
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  629
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  03/29/1970

I went to drop off a CD player to my friend yesterday. I'm giving it to an older woman at Church who needs one. Anyway, Mary, my friend who this post is about asked me into her home and I was really afriad to go in because of the things that she's told me. I think I need to break down what she's said so that you can understand my concern.

I picked her up to go to midweek service and she begain to tell me about someone named vincent. Apparently, vince has been coming to her for many years. She's now I believe to be around forty-five. Vincent has convinced her that he is God. This vincent who I believe is a familiar spirit begun having sex with her and now she believes shes pregnant with a spiritual baby. This thing tells her to go to church, to read her bible.... things that isn't wrong, but the other things is so wrong that the right things doesn't even matter. It's even taught her how to pray in away that he wants her to pray.

She loves God. I've spoken with her many times, but this thing has her so twisted up that I'm afraid for her. I've prayed for and will continue to do so, but she has to be the one that releases this spirit from her life. I've told her to test every spirit. To ask vincent who is Jesus and so forth, but I don't know. I can't help her can I?

God bless you

Jacqueline

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I am not familiar with them :emot-crying:

:th_praying:

Man's Child - Spirit's Child

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit." (John 3:5-8)

Born Of Faith

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God." (John 3:16-18)

Feed On God Food

"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works." (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Joyfully Coming Home To The Glory Of The WORD

"Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy, To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." (Jude 1:24-25)

Man Child - Spirit Child

"But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you." (Romans 8:11)

Hallelujah!

Amen!

:laugh:

I am not familiar with them :24:

:24::24::24:

:thumbsup:

:)

The Mighty Holy Spirit

The Mighty Holy Spirit Of The Living God

"In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise," (Ephesians 1:13)

Lives Within Each Sanctified One

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit." (Psalms 51:10-12)

Thank You Loving Abba Father

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13)

Praise You My Lord Savior

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you." (John 16:7)

Teach Me Beloved

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me." (John 15:26)

Lead Me Lord

"Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalms 139:23-24)

And Abide

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;" (John 14:16)

Forever And Ever Amen!

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The LORD

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

No where does it say all demonic forces leave at the time of salvation. I do not agree with that teaching. I understand that many believe it to be true. I am not one of them for what I have seen in past years. There is another thread if we can find it with this very subject.

To ask vincent who is Jesus and so forth, but I don't know. I can't help her can I?

Lord Jesus

"And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven." (Luke 10:17-20)

The Lord Jesus Is LORD

"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS." (Revelation 19:16)

The Lord Rebuke You

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." (Jude 1:9)

The LORD Jesus Rebuke You

"And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?" (Zechariah 3:2)

:emot-handshake:

Little Sister, Ware!

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:" (1 Peter 5:8)

If This Woman Is Truly Dancing With A Demon, She Has All Ready Attempted To Put Thoughts Into Your Mind That Are Intended To Turn Your Eyes From Jesus.

"And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus. But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me" (Matthew 14:29-30)

I Would Strongly Advise You Not To Fellowship With Her Nor To Go Into Her House.

"Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?" (2 Corinthians 6:14)

If She Comes At You Again (After Much Prayer And Fasting {?}), Just Hide Behind Your Shepherd And Say "The LORD Jesus Rebuke You".

"And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out?

And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting." (Matthew 17:18-21)

If This Woman Is Truly Seeking Release And Not Just Out Trolling For God's Kids, She Must Cry Out To The LORD Jesus With All Her Heart!

He Will Save Her!

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Acts 2:21)

It Is My Privlage And Honor To Hold Her Up To The Throne

May God Be Glorified In Her Life Or May He Toss Her Out Of Yours

In The Holy Name Of The LORD Jesus

With Tears And Sure Hope

Of Answered Prayer

Love, Your Joe

I Am Praying For You

And For This Poor Sinner Lady

And For Your Fellowship Beloved Princess Warrior

And May You And Your Jesus Family Praise The LORD Always

And May The Holy Spirit Dust This Demon Off

In The Name Of The LORD Jesus

Yes Lord And Amen

Love, Joe

:24:

It Is Not Unusual These Wicked Days To Have The Demon Worshiper Sitting In The Pew Next To The Flock.

"Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also." (Matthew 13:24-26)

:24:

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

J---I am taking a chance to tell you it is a familiar spirit but it is stronger. The control brings it to a different level that it has on her.

Just plead the blood of Jesus over you and Let Jesus deal with this.

The reasons---#1 Emotionally she will be lost without this thind and will send her over the edge

#2 If there is a psychiatric promblem and this is a hallucination of her mind it can be harful to remove if it is her only coping skill to whatever

#3 We know it is not of God. Pray for Jesus to increase and Vincent to decrease if you want. Vincent will not like it. So while in prayer Make sure you bleed the blood of Jesus over you.

#4 We can set up a time specifically to pray for this person together....if you want to. Do not be afraid of it. You have the authority. Greater is HE that is in you then he who is in the world.

And who is in you? Jesus, The Holy Spirit..!!! Halleluja

• 4 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

I am not familiar with them :th_praying:

:emot-hug::24::24: