• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  653
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/26/1977

I've heard it said that the one good think about droopy drawers is that they fall down when they are running from the law. :emot-hug::laugh::24::blink:

Popo- remember this next time we converse about how free we are in this nation. Here's the answer to your question you so persistently begged for. I couldn't top this one if I tried (or have made something like this up). Like I said a law for everything. :laugh:

I know you're patriotic no matter what (so were Nazi's). I'm not saying protest but don't you think is a bit police state. Where's the line drawn?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:emot-hug::laugh::laugh: This is hilarious. My son is allowed to wear moderately baggy pants but he's been warned that the first time I see his underware will be the last time he wears them. It's really never been an issue with us and I prefer the loose fit or relaxed fit pants to the skin tight ones that cut off circulation.

It isn't that funny that our government feels as if they can decide a dress code. Where does this stuff end?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

:emot-hug::laugh::laugh: This is hilarious. My son is allowed to wear moderately baggy pants but he's been warned that the first time I see his underware will be the last time he wears them. It's really never been an issue with us and I prefer the loose fit or relaxed fit pants to the skin tight ones that cut off circulation.

It isn't that funny that our government feels as if they can decide a dress code. Where does this stuff end?

This would be a state issue, even a county or city issue. It's a bit different.

:noidea::whistling::whistling: This is hilarious. My son is allowed to wear moderately baggy pants but he's been warned that the first time I see his underware will be the last time he wears them. It's really never been an issue with us and I prefer the loose fit or relaxed fit pants to the skin tight ones that cut off circulation.

This would be a state issue, even a county or city issue. It's a bit different.

You're most definitely right. But it is still government.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  272
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,338
  • Content Per Day:  0.65

Okie dokie then. Sheesh :noidea:

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  4.81
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I've heard it said that the one good think about droopy drawers is that they fall down when they are running from the law. :noidea::emot-highfive::emot-pray::emot-highfive:

Popo- remember this next time we converse about how free we are in this nation. Here's the answer to your question you so persistently begged for. I couldn't top this one if I tried (or have made something like this up). Like I said a law for everything. :whistling:

I know you're patriotic no matter what (so were Nazi's). I'm not saying protest but don't you think is a bit police state. Where's the line drawn?

This is not the Patriot Act (PA), but it could be the Pants Act (PA). I've lost my freedom to dress myself? What about my freedom not to have to look at your underwear or butt crack? :emot-highfive::whistling:

Guest Biblicist
I hope this law wasn't made "on the fly" :whistling:

Not to worry, the legislation was totally zipped up before it became a law. Now, where are they issuing the mandated belts for all of our misguided youth? :noidea: Probably in some huge warehouse next to all the FEMA trailers never issued.

Maybe they could install "belt dispensers" in the bathrooms at school! :whistling:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

Now... if we can only get them off.....the plumbers

the mechanics

the landscapers :whistling: anyone else wearing low pants...? they may not be baggy but cracks-a-smile fashion is not my forte. :noidea:

Guest Biblicist

the mechanics

the landscapers :whistling: anyone else wearing low pants...? they may not be baggy but cracks-a-smile fashion is not my forte. :noidea:

Overalls or suspenders.... :whistling:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  161
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  10/13/1934

the mechanics

Overalls or suspenders.... :whistling:

Both!! Can't be too careful you know. Maybe throw in some gym memberships as well.