IGNORED

"so close, yet so far away"

humanoid

:emot-hug:

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him." (John 3:36)

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again." (John 3:5-7)

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." (John 4:23-24)

"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost." (Romans 14:17)

"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)

:emot-hug:

.... studied the ufo phenomena..... it is my belief that the ufo phenomena is genuine and involves the presence of physical advanced technology piloted by physical beings. from a biblical standpoint, there are at least two beings involved with this phenomena: satan's fallen angels and god's angels

:huh:

The Word Of God Says This Fable Will Die - The End Of Time Shows That These Devils Lie

"For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty." (2 Peter 1:16)

So Run Run Run Little Demon In The Sky - The Lord Is Risen And Ascended On High

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Revelation 20:10)

He's Coming Back With His Saints To Try - All Those Who Lived To God's Grace Deny

"And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:14-15)

:)

The Start, Day One

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." (Genesis 1:1)

The Start, Day Four

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also." (Genesis 1:16)

The End Of Time

"And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:" (Revelation 10:6)

The End Of The Cosmos

"And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them." (Revelation 20:11)

And The Start Of Eternity, Day One

"And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband." (Revelation 21:1-2

Until You Believe And Confess

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10:9-10)

You'll Have No Real Defense Against Demons From Other Space Nor From Their Sycophants

"But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil." (2 Thessalonian 3:3)

But When You Believe You Are Baptized Into The Holy Ghost And He Indwells You Forever And Ever

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." (Romans 15:13)

Amen!

Be Blessed Beloved Of The Risen LORD

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You believe Christ was taken up into heaven in a spaceship and when He returns, He'll be piloting a spaceship and all the angels will be following in their own spacecrafts?

i try to refrain from using the word 'spaceships' due to how pepostrous it sounds. but yes, i believe the bible makes it clear that jesus and his angels will be returning in an army of advanced technology. one of the reasons for this, of course, is because they will have to fight in the battle of armageddon.

Would you mind sharing this information?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/28/1987

You believe Christ was taken up into heaven in a spaceship and when He returns, He'll be piloting a spaceship and all the angels will be following in their own spacecrafts?

i try to refrain from using the word 'spaceships' due to how pepostrous it sounds. but yes, i believe the bible makes it clear that jesus and his angels will be returning in an army of advanced technology. one of the reasons for this, of course, is because they will have to fight in the battle of armageddon.

Would you mind sharing this information?

i tried my best at "sharing this information" in my initial post. however, i admit it is just the tip of the iceberg. if you are truly interested in learning more, there are plenty of sources online...

humanoid

here is another picture of the hubble deep field, which is the furthest we've ever seen into our universe. again, keep in mind that each of the dots, streaks and smears are GALAXIES.

i don't know about the rest of you, but it soon becomes clear to me why we need to be like "little children" if we want to enter the kingdom of heaven...

humanoid

To you.........who or what is the Holy Spirit?
some of the posters on this forum have made it clear that they are skeptical of some of the doctrines i believe, or even if i am a christian at all. i was prepared for these things before i even posted the content.

what does scripture say the holy spirit is? that is my answer.

also, for the record, the holy spirit is the one who has helped me reach this revelation.

To you.........who or what is the Holy Spirit?
some of the posters on this forum have made it clear that they are skeptical of some of the doctrines i believe, or even if i am a christian at all. i was prepared for these things before i even posted the content.

what does scripture say the holy spirit is? that is my answer.

also, for the record, the holy spirit is the one who has helped me reach this revelation.

You say the Holy Spirit helped you reach this revelation. Was He in physical or spiritual form?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

disclaimer: discussion, curiosity, interest or beliefs regarding these matters does not necessarily make anyone un-christian, un-spiritual or a "new ager".

this is might be long, so be prepared...

i have personally studied the ufo phenomena on an immense level for some time. without going into any of the details, it is my belief that the ufo phenomena is genuine and involves the presence of physical advanced technology piloted by physical beings. from a biblical standpoint, there are at least two beings involved with this phenomena: satan's fallen angels and god's angels.

I hear that desperate cry! Help is on the way!

UFO simply means that the observer can't tell what that floaty thing is he is looking at. Ignorance is not proof, let alone evidence of extraterrestial beings. IOW, if you see something darting around in the sky, it is totally unwarranted to claim that little green men, or demons are piloting it.

You make this claim that you have made some serious inquiries yet you still believe it might be possible. Well let me increase your inventory of knowledge on the matter by providing a simple, but to the point, feasibility study of inter-stellar travel:

For a spacecraft to acquire a speed of c/10, or one tenth the speed of light or to circle the earth in over a second, the kinetic energy needed is given accurately enough by the non-relativistic formula of mass multiplied by velocity squared. For a extremely small unmanned spacecraft of 10kg (22 lbs) this is 4.5 x 10^15 J or approximately the whole world's electricity production for a month. Now scale that thing up to a spacecraft weighing several tons and you now have an energy equivalence of all the energy ever generated since the beginning of man's history. Forget trying to figure out what a city-sized spacecraft from the movie Independence Day would require. But we aren't done! Once you have the thing up to speed, you eventually need to stop it, and the energy to stop it is the same as the energy to get it going - so double that weight requirement. Oh, and the visitor probably needs to go back home, so double that number again.

Now lets just pretend that our space travellers have perfected complete conversion of matter to energy of the famed e = mc^2 fame (if even possible) This is the Star Trek famed antimatter engine. One ton of antimatter could annihilate one ton of ordinary matter to produce 1.8 x10^20 J, and this is the maximum amount of energy that could be produced from a given mass of fuel. Remember, we are only talking one tenth the speed of light with Alpha Centauri a mere 44 years away at that speed. Are you beginning to see that the math doesn't support this proposition?

You also need to calculate the fuel needed to power this trip back and forth. For if you need two tons of matter/anti-matter to get you going, you also need to factor in the energy needed to accelerate and deaccelerate the fuel that you are hauling. I don't know of too many anti-matter fuel stations between our solar system and the nearest system that would allegedly support life.

We also have some defensive issues to consider, and that is on the matter of kinetic energy. Lets say that there is a speck of dust 0.1 gram in weight in our flightpath. Calculating from the spacecraft's reference frame we are talking 4.5x10^10 J of energy when impacting that 0.1 gram spec which is the equivalent of exploding ten tons of TNT on that one tiny spot on the spacecraft. I have watched MythBusters and how a little bit of high explosives goes a long way - particularly on that cement truck. What kind of shielding would vent off a c/10 speed projectile as tiny as one tenth of a gram?

So you can see that the math prevents interstellar travel - your UFO occupants either need to be human and work for the Air Force or you need to change your meds.

Then there are the theological matters. Genesis says that the stars are for light, signs and seasons. Nothing about fostering alien lifestyles. Even still, when Adam sinned, Paul tells us that the entire Universe fell under the curse. Wouldn't it suck to be a little green man, just having a good time, and all of a sudden a putz on the other side of the universe ate a fig and now everything is falling apart on your own planet? One day systems are all go, the next - its all cursed?

Things aren't looking too good for this alien spaceship theory... But lets continue this Smackdown.

The scene is during Christ's ministry, our LORD is approaching a cemetary where in the distance he sees this nude man tatooing and piercing himself. This dude is something else, the local authorities have been trying for some time to capture and subdue him but he is able to bust off any chains - just like OT Samson. As soon as our LORD and his posse are within sighting distance, a demon, within the man shouts out and the demons within the man start worshipping Jesus. Jesus then asks the man his name, the man is mute yet the demons speak for him by answering "Our name is Legion for we are many." A simple negotiation takes place because the demons know that they are seconds from being exorcised - they beg to be released into a nearby herd of swine. Our LORD obliges and off they go into the swine, the swine now possessed by demons go and destroy themselves.

What lesson can we learn about demons? Of the many that could be made, a clear one is quite evident - they need a living host. This doesn't speak well for demons having opposable thumbs, five axis milling machines, and abundant mining and manufacturing centers to cobble up this high tech gear that you fantasizing.

Now if you want to enter the wonderful world of kookism, then there is a way to generate living hosts that don't have souls so that the body can be inhabited by demons without fear of being served an eviction notice by the Holy Spirit. This would be called "clones". I'll let your creative mind run wild on that thought - remembering that several states recently have passed legislation recently to fund clone research euphemistically called "Stem cell Research" so as not to P.O. bioethicists like Christians. Imagine billions of dollars plus demons looking for a body, and you have modern day Nephilim.

I have one last comment regarding your choice in looking for the wierd...

A very long time ago there was a historian/philosopher/playboy named Plutarch who traveled the world in search of fun and trouble when he ran across some priests of the various Greek gods who were saddened because their Oracles no longer spoke to them. The result of this is the interesting article "On the Cessation of Oracles". In Augustine's "City of God" several chapters were devoted to dealing with the silence of the gods. We also have biblical evidence that the demons played all kinds of havoc before they were bound (Rev 20). For instance, Jannes and Jambres duplicated several of Moses' signs, and the priests of Baal were so confident due to previous experience to call down fire from heaven that they gladly took up the contest with Elijah. So we have all kinds of evidence, in Scripture, in Greek and Roman mythology, and the legends of heros in religions from around the world. But in the first century of Anno Domini, things started to change and the Oracles no longer spoke and heros no longer did mighty miraculous works, and the power of the Egyptians went away. Why? Had it to do with the apostles spreading across the world binding demons and preaching the glorious Gospel? Well as Rev 20 continues, we learn that the Church Age has no first hand experience with an unbound Satan, yet we also read that just before Christ's return, for a short while, Satan will be released and will be able to resume those signs and wonders that preceeded the Church Age.

I guess what I am getting at, is that your best approach is to support the UFO theory is to think Amillennial in your eschatology and postulate that you are presently in the generation that will see the Last Day up front and in person. What this means is that you will see, for the first time in Church History, is all kinds of demonic signs and wonders that, as Scripture warns, will be enough to even fool the Elect (that is why God intervenes). You just have to believe Rev 20 talks about a Satan being bound so that the gospel can flourish.

You say the Holy Spirit helped you reach this revelation. Was He in physical or spiritual form?
again, man, i ask: what does scripture say the holy spirit is?

and to Reuben Hick:

there's a reason why i stated that my intention is not to "debate these things."

again, man, i ask: what does scripture say the holy spirit is?

It says that your scenario makes no sense.

If God has the ability to know what lies within the heart of each and every individual on this planet all at the same time, wouldn't He also have the ability to move from place to place without the aid of a machine?

God created everything you showed us in those pictures....did He use a machine to create all those different galaxies?

If the Holy Spirit is able to dwell within the hearts of countless beings at the same instant, why would Christ and His angels need a spaceship to get around?

If you truly believe in your heart that God is an alien, why are you reluctant to share the good news with those who ask? Instead of putting up some website ref., why not tell us in your own words. If we're all believing a lie, don't you think God would want you to bring us to the knowledge of the truth?

If you're willing to talk, I'm willing to listen.