IGNORED

Looking for Answers "Move" or Stay ??

Guest Servant of Christ

Guest Servant of Christ

:sweating: Hi, God Bless You All!

I'm having serious problems with our new neighbors, for the pass 2 1/2 to almost

3 years now. The family are drug dealers, the parents of their teens are not married. The 3 boys are in ages 13, 16, 18. They play their Hard rock & rap,

with the Bass turn up so high it rattles everything in our house. They live within 75 ft. from our home. Then theirs the Foul mouth every word comes out of them is the " F" word, same with the parents , all day long you hear this!!

Then theirs the shooting, shooting off their guns, not just bb guns!! (from the back of there house.). By law in our state you cannot shoot any fire arm within 500 ft.

from a person's dwelling. Other problems they trash our property with their garbage, just thrown over. These people are pure selfish pigs!!!!

Then lastly there 3 dogs are doing there duty on our once nice lawn.

We have gone over time & time in a nice way & spoken to all of them to turn down the music, pick up the litter or keep it on your own lawn. And keep the dog off our lawn, or at least keep it on a leash. As far as the swearing theirs nothing one can do, and the shooting we called the game warden. Were not against guns because we hunt deer ourselves, but shooting within 500 ft. of our home it's alittle scary

and jump out of your socks when your busy in the home.

Our family on both sides & friends will not stop here to visit anymore because of them!! There yard looks like a junk yard of old run down cars all over, in a area

where theirs no zoning, now the value of our homes drops way down. If i work in our yard Or plant in our garden the youngest boy shoots his bb gun from the window facing me!! Sometimes he uses a paintball gun, there very painful.

No matter what you say it's like talking to a wall to them. I myself have witness

to the parents, the seeds have been planted, just haven't taken root.

These people want nothing to do with Christ. They all know we are Christians.

I'm beginning to think Satan is using them which they have NO idea that can happen. against us. ( Spiritual Warfare). What i can't understand is during the Winter Months No NOISE NEXT DOOR!!!!!!!! Not a peep or Sound from them, but like a woodchuck in the warm months they come out of their little holes & start up again. These people are not poor, this is the way they live & choose to live this way. The sad thing is I LOVE THEM , AND WE DONOT HATE THEM, WE PRAY FOR THEM DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They just hate us. We talked my spouse & I about re-modeling our home. But it would be a waste to put money in it if were gonna have problems with the neighbors all the time. Our Joy feels like it was stolen .

The privacy we once had here is gone. Now we are praying & seeking the Lord,

for direction & a Answer if we should move or not?? Were just so stress out from all the problems. At Times i feel like Job. And at other times i want to take back what the enemy stole from us. But all we can do is Trust in the Lord for His wisdom, guildeness, and Him answering us very soon. I just pray it's soon

because the interest rates are gonna go up & where gonna be out of luck, of either

staying or moving.

So, as you can see it's a serious problem & looking for answers fast.

Love,

Servant of Christ

Edited by Servant of Christ

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

START CALLING THE POLICE! Many of these activities are illegal, and the Scripture says the Law is for the Lawless.

Guest Servant of Christ

:t:Leonard,

Thanks for your reply. But we have call the police several times!!

I guess next time we will have to sign a conplaimt form.

We just don't want to have to call the police all the time or they

will think we are nusance.

Is it wrong to pray that God, will move them out??

But anyhow thanks for your help.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

im w/ leonard... sorry, not much help but...

coollogo_com_21674675.jpg

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Perhaps they'll get saved....or perhaps God has a few well-placed lightening strikes to help you out.

If you sign a noise complaint, the police will go over to investigate and speak to the people. If they smell pot, or smell meth cooking, or notice anything suspicious, they will pursue it (We hope, at least. My own experience is that calling the police for routine stuff usually goes well, but in an emergency, they are as useless as a dorsal fin on a hoot-owl!). Call the police for a visit to their place and if they are doing drugs, they WILL find themselves a new address!!!

Guest Servant of Christ

:wub: Russell07, thankyou for your prayers ! At least it's raining today we

don't hear them. Thank God!!

Leonard,

About the police they know about the drugs their doing, i guess their waiting for the right time to make a bust. Behind our home is several corn fields, but their

not ours , it belongs to a farmer in another town.

Last summer we notice next door all going down in the fields,

and coming out with bags under their shirts. We new what they were up too.

I told my spouse, and he's a retire Deputy Sherrif. he got the state police & deputy's DEA involved. They did a fly over during the "Harvest"??

Whatever that is. The time they flew over, they were a week late!! The week

before they got it all out, i'd risk my life to take pictures as proof, that they next door were growing it. I didn't think about my life at the time I knew God, was

with me!! I wanted them to pay the price & get caught, their always getting away with it. And children on the streets on buying there drugs, and it makes one sad & mad. The police saw many places where they had the pot growing. Hopefully, this

year God, will direct law enforcement officals to catch them all.

As far as they ever getting saved? Like my spouse say's it would have to be a point where there at their lowest point, almost brain dead from drugs! he calls it:

Fry Brain. When a person cry's out to the Lord for Help. Their drug money is paying for their Mortgage on their home. Everybody, in town knows these people

moved out of a trailer park, brought the property next door to us and put up a doublewide. ( theirs no way they could afford it on there own). You see the trailer park are happy their all gone, but they all feel sorry for us now, this is going around town. Small towns talk!! If you know what i mean.

Our neighbors up the street are all fed up, but they do nothing, their scared!

But these neighbors live 75 ft. from our home. Everybody say's we have "PATIENCE"!! With the Lords help, getting some strength, at times i could say i'm starting to loose some patience, i'm home all day, i'm not working, just working for Christ.

But again , thankyou all for responding, I guess it will take a "MIRACLE",

for God to work next door in all their lives.

GBU