• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/12/1944

Very very sad. I don't understand the anti-missionary possition of any religion. It's not like Christians hold to the same "kill or convert" policy like other religions. Most Christian missionaries are very peaceful and loving people. How anyone could want to harm them is a mystery. The truth of is has to be that they are Satans pawns and simply unaware.

Hi Dannyboy,

To me it is quite understandable (and I could be wrong of course)

Look at it this way.....

I hear people talking against God, against Yeshua and the Spirit. If I didn't trust God and didn't know Him like I do today. I would get kind of worried and try to defend Him (That's a good one! Me defending God!!). One of the ways I would have for "defending" God would be to get rid of His enemies. That would easily bring me to use violence and worse.

So, lack of faith in my religion would make me anti - "anyone-who-is-against-my-religion"

Sound familiar?

Blessings

David

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shiloh357
Very very sad. I don't understand the anti-missionary possition of any religion. It's not like Christians hold to the same "kill or convert" policy like other religions. Most Christian missionaries are very peaceful and loving people. How anyone could want to harm them is a mystery. The truth of is has to be that they are Satans pawns and simply unaware.

Keep in mind that many of the violent anti-Missionary groups are on the fringe in Judaism. In some cases, they don't even get long with other Orthodox Jews. More often than not, most Jewish people will just ignore you, call you names, or laugh you off.

That is all the more reason we should be praying for them that they come to the light of Messiah. However, having said that, I do believe that those who do cross over into criminal activity such as in the story above should be be arrested and brought to justice for their crimes, and prosecuted to the fullest extent the law will allow.