• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  469
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1967

Fine Andrew, how about I come over and be your new HouseKeeper! :emot-shakehead:

Yes Please! I can convert the shed at bottom of garden for you, its start of summer soon so should be reasonably warm to start with.

You will get kitchen scraps for most of your meals , you will be given 1 hot meal of porridge or gruel each day. You must do your duties without being seen or heard and without complaint.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:emot-shakehead::th_praying::)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  7,537
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/29/1956

Fine Andrew, how about I come over and be your new HouseKeeper! :th_praying:

Yes Please! I can convert the shed at bottom of garden for you, its start of summer soon so should be reasonably warm to start with.

You will get kitchen scraps for most of your meals , you will be given 1 hot meal of porridge or gruel each day. You must do your duties without being seen or heard and without complaint.

:emot-shakehead: not in this lifetime! :)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

Tsk you american rebel upstarts should all be transport to Australia for hard labour. Those who make it to ENgland should be put in tower for a few years before your trial. you stand more chance of being a hat stand for Bush than a footman to the Queen!

I was going to ask why this was put in weired and wacky news, but reading the replys i now see why!

damo1

i dont think you want to start a revolution hear Andrew A as most would not know the full hitory when it comes to us convicts and how harshly people were treated by the british soldiers who were sent to australia to set up colonial villages this is why i am intrested in that job so i can have a good old dig at the queen and show her how much her son has changed never have i sent her a mothers day card wishing her happy mothers day while i was forced to work and whipped by her sons never once did i wish her happy christmas when i was given water and bread to eat while my bad mother had all the comforts of home i was out in the rain sleeping on a dirt floor

with my scotish and irish brothers we were planning to brake free with ned kelley giving the troops a hard time and making them look silly it gave us the time to plan our attack on her so called soldiers we showed our bad mother how we could survive in such a harsh land as australia and to this day we stand true to our word

one day mum your bad son wil come home and he wil demand some answers

:24::24::24::24::24:

their are a few of us who want a free australia soon mummy dear i wil be home and i can teach my cusins how to be come commen criminals harry already has a taste for the dark side while williams shows his other side i am yet to tap into his dark side

from your bad son who is weighting for that aplication to be sent to silver water jail :24:

god bless from damo

• Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

bucks did you put my application in for a dorgie walker? :24:

Sure did, Bubba.

However, I must confess that on your CV (which I made up) it says that you were once chief valet to George Bush and you once took a team of corgis - pulling a sledge - to the South Pole (the expedition was, unfortunately, unsuccessful as one of the corgis kept stealing your hip flask and passing it on to the others and they kept getting lost and ended up in the mountains of Scotland). It also says that you DID have a criminal record for shoplifting a shirt, but the conviction was overturned because the shirt didn't fit anyway, so you used it to cover your dog when it was cold so you were given an award by the SPCA in stead). This might show you in a good light and help your application be successful.

:24:

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

bucks did you put my application in for a dorgie walker? :whistling:

Sure did, Bubba.

However, I must confess that on your CV (which I made up) it says that you were once chief valet to George Bush and you once took a team of corgis - pulling a sledge - to the South Pole (the expedition was, unfortunately, unsuccessful as one of the corgis kept stealing your hip flask and passing it on to the others and they kept getting lost and ended up in the mountains of Scotland). It also says that you DID have a criminal record for shoplifting a shirt, but the conviction was overturned because the shirt didn't fit anyway, so you used it to cover your dog when it was cold so you were given an award by the SPCA in stead). This might show you in a good light and help your application be successful.

:whistling:

Thanks bucks :emot-hug::emot-hug:

• Topic Count:  1,706
  • Topics Per Day:  0.26
  • Content Count:  3,386
  • Content Per Day:  0.51
  • Birthday:  12/10/1955

Tsk you american rebel upstarts should all be transport to Australia for hard labour. Those who make it to ENgland should be put in tower for a few years before your trial. you stand more chance of being a hat stand for Bush than a footman to the Queen!

I was going to ask why this was put in weired and wacky news, but reading the replys i now see why!

damo1

i dont think you want to start a revolution hear Andrew A as most would not know the full hitory when it comes to us convicts and how harshly people were treated by the british soldiers who were sent to australia to set up colonial villages this is why i am intrested in that job so i can have a good old dig at the queen and show her how much her son has changed never have i sent her a mothers day card wishing her happy mothers day while i was forced to work and whipped by her sons never once did i wish her happy christmas when i was given water and bread to eat while my bad mother had all the comforts of home i was out in the rain sleeping on a dirt floor

with my scotish and irish brothers we were planning to brake free with ned kelley giving the troops a hard time and making them look silly it gave us the time to plan our attack on her so called soldiers we showed our bad mother how we could survive in such a harsh land as australia and to this day we stand true to our word

:whistling::whistling::emot-hug::emot-hug::laugh:

their are a few of us who want a free australia soon mummy dear i wil be home and i can teach my cusins how to be come commen criminals harry already has a taste for the dark side while williams shows his other side i am yet to tap into his dark side

from your bad son who is weighting for that aplication to be sent to silver water jail :laugh:

god bless from damo

Go! Damo.

You show those uppity toffs a thing or two.

Transporting my ancestors just for taking two paperclips from the post office, well "I never ...." You just keep training those giant kangaroos to operate machine guns and we'll invade UK.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,822
  • Content Per Day:  0.29
  • Birthday:  11/16/1967

damo1

:rofl::24::P:24::24:

from your bad son who is weighting for that aplication to be sent to silver water jail :24:

god bless from damo

Go! Damo.

You show those uppity toffs a thing or two.

Transporting my ancestors just for taking two paperclips from the post office, well "I never ...." You just keep training those giant kangaroos to operate machine guns and we'll invade UK.

damo1

thanks buckthesystem

but we have a problem the kangaroos have gone sort of funny and are doing their own thing hear wear i am living the army and goverment are looking at ways to bump them off their land with out getting the greens mad and every one else the kangaroos have taken over sevral bases around hear and are expanding

i thought i was loosing it as i saw skippys cusin with a chain saw and another kangaroo who looked like rambo he was mad very mad so i thinks something is happening may be we should put them on a ship and send them of to england with tag on one saying to be delivered to the royal palace treat with care queens new foot man do not get them angry but leave no instructions this is what is being talked about know so poor old england is going to have its hands full if we decide to dump this on them

hay they introduced the rats to us when the ships came in to shore and the black plauge so why not do this we do have one who looks like bin laden and i am sure he wil have sevral suicde bombers :24::24: ready and willing to die

oh yeh i know what you mean my x wife has just dug up her family tree and their were 4 convicts sent to australia two for stealing food and two for robing a local store and you know what they got have a guess alcahol what a joke

god bless from damo