IGNORED

Help

Guest GodChaser2004

Guest GodChaser2004

:down:*sigh*.....I don't know where to start. Well.......when I was 8 my parents divorced and my dad was verbally and mentally abusive causing me to go to counseling 3 different times. Since then I have had 3 stepfathers including the current one. I have no trust in men at all anymore. One minutes you love them to death and the next minute they are gone. I have had a wall surrounding me for several months now.....well since I got the current stepfather. I love him.......but he is totally not fair. He always is lecturing me and telling me I am immature....and I may be a time or two but seriously, its all in fun! I starved myself in December and March and went from 89 pounds to 81 and am now back up to 84. Ever since then my parents don't trust me anymore, whatsoever. In fact, the read everything I do on the computer, read my diary, read my writting,etc. They have taken my computer room door off the hinges. I have NO privacy whatsoever!!!! When I starved myself I did ake a lot of long baths but to get away from people and food. Now everytime I take a bath they lecture me and ask me if I am starving myself. If I read Im starving myself, If I am in the bedroom I am starving myself........etc. The night they found out I was my stepfather said "You are doing this all for attention, my daughter did the same thing but in college." Ack! That really turned me off. I hardly talk anymore and have ben caled a mute dwarf by my parents. I can't talk to anyone anymore without them criticising me. I dont know. Me and my stepfather constantly argue and I dont know. He doesnt think I like him anymore and I'm not sure if I do or not. I just know I can't take this anymore!

GodChaser2004

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

Almost sounds like you're a teenager! Sorry to poke fun, my dear girl, but I remember my teen years. They were absolutely the most miserable time of my whole life (and THAT MEANS SOMETHING, because I've nearly been killed in car wrecks, shot with a shotgun, and had my stomach ripped open with a knife...all good times compared to going through being a teenager!!!!)

I wouldn't be too tough on the parents, they remember when Caren Carpenter died of starvation. I don't know if you know that story, but the Carpenters were a brother/sister team who sang. They were immensely talented, successful, and popular, yet at the height of her career, Caren killed herself by anorexia. I'm sure your folks want to make sure you're well. I think I'd tell them that they are making you crazy, but you understand why, and you appreciate their love and concern for you.

Then again, I'm an old fogey....or maybe I'm a codger, not quite sure, but I and my wife will be praying for you.

Blessings,

Leonard, a sinner

Guest GodChaser2004

Thank you! Yes teen years have been the worst yet! I'm 14 by the way! lol......I dunno 14 was worse than 13! Thanks for the prayers. :t:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,634
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/18/1961

Hi Chaser .. Yes teen years are tough .. but .. You'll get thru them .. and then youll look back yrs from now and say .. i wish i were a teen still knowing what i know now ...lol.. But just hang in there life does get better ,, it may take them a while to trust you again .. im sure they love you its just that they probably dont want to see that happen to you again .. im 43 and i still remember some of the things i did as a teen .. and they were some really silly stuff .. my stepdad i thought was mean at the time .. but as i look back now .. he meant well .. just wish i had him now to keep me straight on things ..lol .. once they are gone they are gone till we meet them again in Heaven .. Just try to be a light that shines :o ... and im sure in due time .. you will gain their trust back......ill be praying for you and for your family ... Love in christ ....... Bro Chuck :rofl:

Guest faithless

Are you blaming your parents for not trusting you when you've tried to starve yourself not once but twice? How can they trust you? The fact that they are concerned means they care about you. I would be more worried if they didn't show any concern.

The real problem here is why you are starving yourself, not your parents' reactions.

Guest GodChaser2004

No.....I starved myself because what they had said over and over and over again. They were joking but being joked about over and over again after asking them to stop you begin to believe what they say is true. My friends did this also. So yes they are part of it. By the way the jokes were about my body