• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

i was glad to see mentioned 'the laugh track'. it really bugs me watching shows with a laugh track. very annoying !

Great Stuff Brother!

For Some Strange Reason I Now Have A Sudden Desire To Eat A Hot Dog Or Two Slathered With Yellow Mustard :tongue_smile::):taped:

:)

Two Paths

The Deadly Delusion

10 and with all the deception of wickedness for those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth so as to be saved.

11 For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false,

12 in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (New American Standard Bible)

Or Jesus The Hope

1 Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ,

2 through whom also we have obtained our introduction by faith into this grace in which we stand; and we exult in hope of the glory of God.

3 And not only this, but we also exult in our tribulations, knowing that tribulation brings about perseverance;

4 and perseverance, proven character; and proven character, hope;

5 and hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out within our hearts through the Holy Spirit who was given to us.

6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

7 For one will hardly die for a righteous man; though perhaps for the good man someone would dare even to die.

8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

9 Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from the wrath of God through Him.

10 For if while we were enemies we were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by His life.

11 And not only this, but we also exult in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received the reconciliation. Romans 5:1-11

Walk The Old Path

18 "He who believes in Him is not judged; he who does not believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:18 (New American Standard Bible) John 3:18 (New American Standard Bible)

Or Walk With God

16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever )believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. John 3:16 (New American Standard Bible)

Go With God Friend

:)

Be Blessed Beloved Of The LORD

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:

The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:

The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,858
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/23/1957

enjoyed it all. Body language also speaks to us when we do are not noticing it in everyday life.

If a sales is always aware of the customers body stance.

when counseling and asking a queation just take notice of the eyes, Some atuomatically look to the left,(past), straight at you,(present) and to the right.(future) If you are right handed

Police use this language as well and politicians. I find how easily one can be influenced. Some is a brain gamE

Joe...that did look good.....even though i like relish.