IGNORED

Scientific Atheist, Who the heck was Jesus?

Guest mscoville

Guest GHOST of HENRY VIII

scientific athiest

i do not believe in athiests. let me ask you a simple question, have you ever said

that something was not fair?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

scientific atheist and fathless....you may not believe in God....but be sure he believes in you

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Scientific atheist:

Did he rise from the Dead?

Almost certainly not.

If you call yourself "scientific" you should have a way to demonstrate why you beleive this to be so.

How can you claim He did not? Were you there?

I'll answer this one for Nik..

How often is it you see a dead person rise from the dead? Notice Mr. Nikolai did not infact say without a doubt it was in no way a possibility he said he was "Almost certainly" not "certainly" leaving you option to prove it's certainty.

I hope no one takes offense to my answering someone elses questions.. but I've seen the same questions given to the same person..

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Hey I am with Ghost of Henry V111 I don't believe there is such thing as an Atheist....only G-d Himself could exert the right to be one.

Over 500 witnesses are claimed to have seen the ressurected Yeshua/Jesus just after He rose from the dead....and millions upon millions claim to have had an encounter with the risen Christ that has been personal and life changing

Relating to what Senerhu mentioned....On one day Yeshua/Jesus fulfilled 40 prophecies that were written centuries before and we have fragments and scrolls that are proven to be before His birth confirming these things...try manipulating 40 things to fit in with some elaborate hoax..including your own agonizing death...and you don't have to be a Scientist to consider the evidence available here.

Some Christians can be brain-washed.

I don't think Yeshua/Jesus denounced Judaiic life-style or traditions...He just condemned things that got in the way of truth and were in themselves of little importance and He deplored so-called religious leaders life-styles that were so wrapped up in minutiae that they overlooked the weightier matters such as loving ones neighbour.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  102
  • Birthday:  03/20/1990

A good teacher?

He certainly was that, and it would seem, a charasmatic leader.

alright this is my 2 cents To say that all Jesus was was a good teacher or a good leader a moral man, a prophet or anything else other than a liar or a mad man or call Him Lord and Saviour but there are no other options! He claimed to be God over and over! C.S Lweis once said "I am trying here to prevent anyone from saying about him: 'I'm ready to accept Jesus as a great moral teacher , but I don't accept Him claim to be God' That is one thing we must not say. A man who was merely a man would not say the sort of things Jesus said would not be a moral teacher . He would either be a lunatic --on a level witha man who says he is a poached egg ---or else he would be the Devil of Hell. You must make your choice Either this man was and is the Son of God: or else a madman or something worse." Then Lewis adds: "You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon: or you can call Him Lord and God. But let us not come up with any patronising nonsense about His being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us He did not intend to." So it's either Jesus was a liar and the biggest player ever. He was a lunatic and out of His mind or He was actually God. You make your choice but none of this about Jesus being a good teacher.

Guest faithless
I don't believe there is such thing as an Atheist....

Could you explain your reasoning for that statement?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,550
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  10/15/1943

Faithless and Scientific Atheist,

I'm praying for you both!!

Yukon :blink:

"Amen... Me too, Yukon!"

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  53

Ghost.. Why must he have reasoning to dismiss Jesus merely as a Cult leader mad man bent on turning men into suicidal maniacs that travel the world in his name... Men rely soley on reason.. It's very understandable that he would want such a thing.

Guest faithless
REASONING? WHY DO I NEED REASONING TO BELIEVE THAT THERE ARE NO ATHIESTS.

Typical. Don't make vague statements if you can't back them up with reasoning.

And let go of the Caps Lock key.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  102
  • Birthday:  03/20/1990

I don't believe there is such thing as an Atheist....

Could you explain your reasoning for that statement?

I'll give you my answer to that question. You cannot say there is no God because you don't know... honestly you don't. To make a claim that there is no God you would have to know everything. If that were the case you would be God. that's my reasoning