• Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Israeli Boy Recovering Well After Attack

By Chris Mitchell

CBN News Middle East Bureau Chief

April 18, 2008

Messianic Jews in Israel have been more vocal in demanding their rights since Ami Ortiz, a messianic teen, was injured in a bomb attack last month.

Ami's parents, David and Leah Ortiz, said they've been amazed at how the plight of their fifteen-year-old son has captured the hearts of people around the world.

"We hear from Africa. We've heard from South America, Puerto Rico, Scandinavia, Germany, UK, all over the United States."

"So many people are fasting and praying for us 24 hours a day I've just been amazed, just completely amazed. So I see the Lord uniting us as believers here and uniting other people in a common goal to pray that this thing won't happen again, first of all that Ami will be restored."

"I'm grateful for every person that's prayed. I'm grateful for every person that's written a post card. They write postcards to him from all over the world and he enjoys it so much. I'm grateful for the love people have shown. I'm just grateful."

David and Leah say the medical personnel working on Ami notice his remarkable recovery, including one particular nurse.

"She said it's unbelievable how quickly he's healing. She says it's not to be believed because they see it in front of her eyes. And I told her people are praying all over the world and I said to her prayer works. And she said prayer must work because I see it in front of my eyes what's happening."

Despite his remarkable healing, Ami still needs prayer for complete recovery along with a special prayer request from his mother.

Read the rest

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

:emot-highfive: