Tyler

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  222
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry Tyler, I'm lost here you've put up a couple of posts quoting but is there a statement you are making.

Could someone please help me to understand the questions I've asked regarding Catholic practices. Just trying to learn here but I must be a lil thick cause all that just went over my head. Simple terms for lil ol me please.

Read the first post of the Fifteen promises... (promises)I DON"T THINK SO!! Do you believe that GymRose? I know you don't, but I betcha' you didn't know the RCC takes this as factual?? :)

Remember

ONLY CHRIST SAVES

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Content Count:  862
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Sorry Tyler, I'm lost here you've put up a couple of posts quoting but is there a statement you are making.

Could someone please help me to understand the questions I've asked regarding Catholic practices. Just trying to learn here but I must be a lil thick cause all that just went over my head. Simple terms for lil ol me please.

Read the first post of the Fifteen promises... (promises)I DON"T THINK SO!! Do you believe that GymRose? I know you don't, but I betcha' you didn't know the RCC takes this as factual?? :)

Remember

ONLY CHRIST SAVES

Sorry Douay I have to say I'm with Tyler on this one because I don't believe in things such as saying Hail Marys or anything but I would like to understand it.

Douay could you tell me where I could find scripture on purgatory so I can look them up and read them for my own knowledge.

I honestly believe that Mary has been used by the world to take our eyes off of Jesus. I also believe God is guiding His church by the moving of the Holy Spirit, I have no doubt that God uses people in many ways because I have experienced Him moving in my life as well as watching Him move in the lives of my family and friends but not by someone other than Jesus to pray to. It is all about Jesus, not Mary.

But I have a feeling I have entered a debate between opposing forces LOL.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250

Gym Rose,

If you want answers about what Catholics teach and why, don't ask people who hate Catholics. tyler hates Catholics, do not let him tell you otherwise, just read his posts and thier demenor. He says that he doesn't hate Catholics just the Catholic church and its teachings, the Catholic church is a living breathing organ, there is no separating Catholics from the Catholic church. Therefore if you hate the Cathlic church you hate Catholics. It is most certainly not Christian charity that flows from his fingers.

So what I am saying, is that if you want answers about Catholic teachings, ask Catholics, not Catholic hating, bias people.

Ask your questions to me, whatever they be, via email.

Dominus Vobiscum!

Nicholas

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

What i want to know is....how can ANY adult with an ounce of a brain.....think that by praying TO AN INANIMATE OBJECT will achieve....???would you pray to your desk????your filing cabnets??????your picture postcards????no...i hear you say....they why to beads?????they are inanimate objects none livingBTW the Bible says there is only ONE mediator between God and man...our Lord Jesus Christ.....either that or the bible lies...which...if we have to pray to beads thent he bibles wrong and i'll throw it...if the bibles right...they why pray to beads????

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  250

What are you talking about Cymba, who prays to beads?

Is that what you were really taught, or are you being facetious?

When you are reading your bible, are you praying to it?

Guest sybil

As I read this thread, I feel nauseated. The Rosary is a prayer for all denominations. How is contemplating the suffering, death and rising from the tomb of our Dear Lord wrong? How is readiing the Holy Scriptures telling of Jesus' baptism in the Jordan, His miricles, His ministry wrong? His asencion into heaven, His very birth, the angel came and told Mary, she would be the Mother of Immanuel, He was concieved of the Holy Spirit. Mary asked Jesus to get them some more wine, when they ran out at the wedding in Cana. I know this is all mixed up, but, I can't believe what I've read here. Tyler, I don't dare ask what your motives are. If anyone does not want to pray, simply don't. I would not want to sit before Jesus and account for dismissing and hating His Mother. If any of you believe she was just an ordinary girl, you are wrong. She was chosen from the line of David to be His own Mother. I talk to people from many denominations of Christianity and Jewish people as well, daily. Never have I seen or heard such coniving intolerance and hatred. God forbid you use His word as a weapon. His Mother? What are you thinking? Read the Holy scriptures. Don't attack without thorough knowledge. You all better start reading Proverbs first. Nobody's making you pray the Rosary. So, pray for yourself. Wake up, and if you consider someone your enemy, pray for him. Bless those who curse you. sigh, which is what I shall do now. Glory be!

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

Nick...re-read my post....its completly facetious...i am a born again christian...and pray to the father y his son....not man made inanimate objects

syble...read the opening post...it specifically says the rosery saves..and that your to pray to it to get marys attention.....

mary wasnt the one who shed blood for our sins...Jesus alone did it

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Edited and restored. Let's try to stay on the topic presented by Tyler and respond according to the facts in a manner worthy of our calling.

I hate being a "Forum policeman." Please, let's not make me pull the thread for good.

Grace,

~G

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  711
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

The Rosary beats a nuke

God never fails to amaze us. Just when men thought they were "like gods" (Gen 3:5) the true God surprised humans by performing a miracle where the Rosary is involved:

Eight jesuits survive the Hiroshima nuke because they were praying the Rosary

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Okay. Now how about something that can be verified?

I caught a glimpse of the Weekly World News at the local Wal-Mart checkout line the other day. It shows a picture of the Virgin Mary appearing in the women's section of a JC Penny. Do you believe this?