• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

Christ said in the last chapter of Mark whoever believes truly, they will do each of those things, one is they will speak with different tongues. Here are some different types of tongues. Isaiah 28:11-12 For with stammering lips, and another tongue will he speak to this people. To whom He said, This is the rest, (wherewith) you may cause the weary to rest, and this (is) the refreshing..." If we look at 1 Cor. 14:21 we can see this is a fullfillment, speaking in tongues is a rest, and a refreshing, which is for all believers, Christ said in the last chapter of Mark...them that believe... Christ also said in another scripture According to your faith so be it unto you.

1 Corithians 13:1 though I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not love, I am become (as) sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. So we see by God's Spirit we may speak in different tongues of different people groups of this world, men. Also we can see we can speak angels languages, which means sent ones, that means languages from God, for our spirit to pray, also another is angels languages, the way most people view angels, the ones who minister for those who will inherit salvation, so this speaks of languages that are not known to people, in this world that is what angels means. An example of this is 1 Cor. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an (unknown) tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God, for no man understands (him), howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries. 14:4 He that speaketh in an (unknown) tongue edifieth himself, but he that prophesieth edifies the church. 14:13 Wherefore let him that speaks in an (unknown) tongue pray that he may interpret. 14:14 For if I pray in an (unknown) tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful. 14:15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding, also I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. 14:16 Else when you shall bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupies the room, of the unlearned say Amen at your giving of thanks, seeing he understands not what you say. 14:18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than you all. 14:19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that (by my voice) I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an (unknown) tongue. 14:27 If any man speak in an (unknown) tongue, (let it be) by two, or at the most (by) three, and (that) by course, and let one interpret. 14:28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church, and let him speak to himself, and to God." So here is a teaching many different churches ignore, the order of speaking in different tongues, God does not want people to use the gift, by constantly praying outloud if no one understands their language. Yet if there is an interpreter they can speak, also they can speak if they speak a language that someone understands, but they do not, otherwise the gift is supposed to be done praying to yourself, and to God, silently, in the church. Yet when people first Get baptized, and receive this gift, they may speak out loud, but you can instruct them if they speak in another language, and if there be no interpreter, and if no one understands, that they are to pray to themselves, and to God, yet if they prophecy, which also has happened in Scripture, when people receive the Holy Spirit, then let them speak out loud, there is an order for prophesying also in scripture, I believe the scripture says, to take turns, let one prophesy, and then if someone get something by God's Spirit let them prophesy, please read the scripture 1 Corithians 14. I believe it says something like 2, or three may prophesy at a time,....".

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Paragraphs ae a good thing. :rolleyes: