• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

Brad...it was your rude reply to yod that promted me to speak...read what you said to him......

I've never seen a person fight so hard to try to prove that there is still a place in scripture for natural Israel. Are you from Israeli desent and trying to protect your home land?

you came accross as very snearing almost like you wanted to say soemthing anti semetic...but not quite

you also i noticed failed to address the other questions in my post...but then...not one preterist that i have encounterd has ever been able to...they dislike being proven biblically wrong

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am protecting my homeland. My home is not of this earth.

You know what I've noticed about you Brad? When you get cornered with truth and logic you simply say "I don't know". This is the wisest answer I've heard from you yet.

Why don't you start from that position and rethink this stuff?

You claim it makes you a better christian to be a preterist yet you seem to be a one issue believer....and you are wrong on that issue!

You seem to have no passion on any other subject. That is not being a better christian.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  527
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

I am protecting my homeland. My home is not of this earth.

You know what I've noticed about you Brad? When you get cornered with truth and logic you simply say "I don't know". This is the wisest answer I've heard from you yet.

Why don't you start from that position and rethink this stuff?

You claim it makes you a better christian to be a preterist yet you seem to be a one issue believer....and you are wrong on that issue!

You seem to have no passion on any other subject. That is not being a better christian.

Hi Babylon,

So is this your name. I noticed on the posting from the Controversal Issues that it looked like you signed your name that way. It really fits you, seeing from the fruit you

hey brad...do you believe the word of God is true???then read this:-

Rev 7:4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Brad,

I do Love you.

You keep making statements that God will come and take the lost to heaven. Delivering them from babylon. Is that where you dwell now, in heaven?

I'm serious now.

See cause my understanding is that we are travellers in a hostile land. Dwelling in Tents. Represenatives of Christ in the World.

If we take preterism to it's logical ends? Why should we represent Christ?

If we do not stand on the Truth? We get things like abortion on demand. We get gay marriage. This is not heaven.

If we do not continue to stand on the Word and shine our lights? We will see hell on earth. It won't just be over there . It will be here and very real.

I look and wait expectantly for My Lord from Heaven. Lo Enoch said, look He comes with ten thousands of His Saints! I have not seen that yet. Why would He come like that?

Simply because if these days aren't shortened? All flesh will perish. Everyman goes his own way and no one stands on the Truth. Everymans mind is reprobate without Christ.

You are believing something that was so dangerous that Paul had to write a letter to a certain Church. They believed Christ had already come. This left them off message and lazy. You are not lazy my brother. You study well.

We are in a daily struggle here on earth for the Truth. If Christ has already come? Why preach the Gospel? If He has already come? Why is most of the world in bondage? His promises are Yes and Amen!

He should have delivered a weak and neglectful Church a long time ago. Yet sin rules the world.

No, this world has not yet been put under foot. Simply because He is long suffering and desires no one to perish.

Brad I do Love you bro.

Peace,

Dave

• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,802
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Birthday:  06/01/1945

Greetings Brad,

You know, I think that Jesus loved the Pharisees and the Sadducees and even the Romans, so I guess you could be included somewhere in there. But one thing Jesus didn't tolerate, neither did His disciples and that is "preaching another gospel, other than the one Paul preached". You my friend are "preaching another Gospel.

You address my Messianic buddy Yod as Babylon. I don't take kindly to that and if I had a whip and knew where you were, I'd chase the money changers out of your temple with it.

I agree with Yod, you need to START ALL OVER AGAIN, if you are to remain on this Forum. Otherwise, I suggest you move on to one of the Preterist forums where you will be welcomed. You ARE NOT going to convince the rest of us BIBLE BELIEVERS of your heretical doctrine.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

Brad,

I do Love you.

You keep making statements that God will come and take the lost to heaven. Delivering them from babylon. Is that where you dwell now, in heaven?

I'm serious now.

See cause my understanding is that we are travellers in a hostile land. Dwelling in Tents. Represenatives of Christ in the World.

If we take preterism to it's logical ends? Why should we represent Christ?

If we do not stand on the Truth? We get things like abortion on demand. We get gay marriage. This is not heaven.

If we do not continue to stand on the Word and shine our lights? We will see hell on earth. It won't just be over there . It will be here and very real.

I look and wait expectantly for My Lord from Heaven. Lo Enoch said, look He comes with ten thousands of His Saints! I have not seen that yet. Why would He come like that?

Simply because if these days aren't shortened? All flesh will perish. Everyman goes his own way and no one stands on the Truth. Everymans mind is reprobate without Christ.

You are believing something that was so dangerous that Paul had to write a letter to a certain Church. They believed Christ had already come. This left them off message and lazy. You are not lazy my brother. You study well.

We are in a daily struggle here on earth for the Truth. If Christ has already come? Why preach the Gospel? If He has already come? Why is most of the world in bondage? His promises are Yes and Amen!

He should have delivered a weak and neglectful Church a long time ago. Yet sin rules the world.

No, this world has not yet been put under foot. Simply because He is long suffering and desires no one to perish.

Brad I do Love you bro.

Peace,

Dave

Dr. Luke Posted: May 11 2004, 10:25 AM

Group: Servant

Member No.: 1488

Brad,

Quote:I do Love you.

You keep making statements that God will come and take the lost to heaven. Delivering them from babylon.

Heaven as you know Dave as I believe it to be is the New Covenant. God will most assure will translate people who repent into the Kingdom of God through there faith in the blood Jesus shed. I do not believe that we have to wait as futurist believe.

The lost I believe are lost, until they make a decision to follow the Lord. I may have posted a article that said what you said I said, but that could have been the statement from someone else. Or I may have posted that before becoming a Preterist. I

Greetings Brad,

You know, I think that Jesus loved the Pharisees and the Sadducees and even the Romans, so I guess you could be included somewhere in there. But one thing Jesus didn't tolerate, neither did His disciples and that is "preaching another gospel, other than the one Paul preached". You my friend are "preaching another Gospel.

You address my Messianic buddy Yod as Babylon. I don't take kindly to that and if I had a whip and knew where you were, I'd chase the money changers out of your temple with it.

I agree with Yod, you need to START ALL OVER AGAIN, if you are to remain on this Forum. Otherwise, I suggest you move on to one of the Preterist forums where you will be welcomed. You ARE NOT going to convince the rest of us BIBLE BELIEVERS of your heretical doctrine.

Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

Greetings Brad,

Quote:You know, I think that Jesus loved the Pharisees and the Sadducees and even the Romans, so I guess you could be included somewhere in there. But one thing Jesus didn't tolerate, neither did His disciples and that is "preaching another gospel, other than the one Paul preached". You my friend are "preaching another Gospel.

And what is this new gospel that I preach. I preach the gospel of glad tides through the blood of Jesus.

Quote:You address my Messianic buddy Yod as Babylon.

Here is what I got that from and it looked like he signed his name as Babylon in another posting . In no way was I referring him as Babylon just that he was signing off with that name. I was just asking a question nand your Messianic buddy treated me with no respect. But he has been at war with me from the start. I would say if he is a friend of yours then I do not want to get to know youn the flesh to as a I do yod. But that is in your control not mine.

yod Posted: May 9 2004, 11:33 PM

Royal Member

Group: Royal Member

Member No.: 1335

Where does it say as you said: This verse is speaking of the enmity between jews and gentiles. Nothing else.

Brad...I'm not sure where you are getting this other stuff from but it's not by rightly dividing the Word. This junk you are promoting is pure Babylon.

Where does it say that Ephesians 2:14 is speaking of the enmity between jews and gentiles??? Are you serious?

In Ephesians 2:11-22!

The very chapter you twisted and quoted!

It says this is the verses before AND after the verses you used. All you have to do is read the WHOLE paragraph to see it.

Here are the sentences leading up to the verse quoted;

11Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called "uncircumcised" by those who call themselves "the circumcision" (that done in the body by the hands of men)-- 12remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near through the blood of Christ.

Here are the 4 verses you quoted

14For he himself is our peace, who has made the two one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15by abolishing in his flesh the law with its commandments and regulations. His purpose was to create in himself one new man out of the two, thus making peace, 16and in this one body to reconcile both of them to God through the cross, by which he put to death their hostility. 17He came and preached peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. 18For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

And here are the verse which immediately follow:

19Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, 20built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord. 22And in him you too are being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

Any reasonable person should be able to see that this passage is dealing with how God was making the jews and the gentiles into one new man. It speaks very specifically about enmity between jews and gentiles.

This stuff is just so obvious I find it hard to believe that you don't see it. My only conclusion is that you have a different agenda than teaching biblical truth.

Babylon

But then he may have been accusing me of teaching Babylon.

Quote: I don't take kindly to that and if I had a whip and knew where you were,

I guess I was wrong about you Ernie Dad, you just lost my respect I really thought that you were different. Seems like you have sharp teeth like your buddy after all.

Quote:I'd chase the money changers out of your temple with it.

I agree with Yod, you need to START ALL OVER AGAIN, if you are to remain on this Forum. Otherwise, I suggest you move on to one of the Preterist forums where you will be welcomed.

I take this as a sign that I am no longer welcome here because no one received what I have to say. So be it then. I will wipe the spiritual dust off me feet from this forum if that is what you wish.

Quote:You ARE NOT going to convince the rest of us BIBLE BELIEVERS of your heretical doctrine.

Heretical doctrine is in your judgment and most others here towards me. I would think that you would most likely burn me at the stake rather that use the whip. Who said that I was trying to convince anyone. I was just posting somethings for all to consider because I have become convinced in the preterist view.

If I was wrong and in bondage to deception you have all failed to bring me out with your Heretical doctrines. What a haught spirit coming from this place "BIBLE BELIEVERS" you make me feel so sad for you all here at worthy boards. I came hoping to do some good in vain. I will warn people who mention this place what to expect if they choose to visit.

quote:Your Servant in Christ,

Dad Ernie

I

In verse 9 of Zechariah 14 said "And the Lord will be king over all the earth; in that day the Lord will be the only one and His name the only one." (NKJV) This passage provides a direct link to the resurrection for it tells of the time when the Sovereignty of God would be fully established in His kingdom. To properly understand this statement we must take a quick journey through the Bible and see how God has attempted to rule man and man's attempts to rule himself.

The Garden, Man and God's Soverignty

In the Garden of Eden man was in perfect harmony with God. Fellowship was unbroken. God ruled man with no intermediaries. Man was submissive and obedient, reliant on God for all of his needs. The Garden was the "Holy of Holies" where God and man communed together.

Because God desired service and love to be from a free and willing choice the Lord presented man with choice "of every fruit of every tree that is in the garden you may freely eat; but of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat thereof, for in the day you eat you shall surely die." Genesis 2:15-17.

When Satan confronted Eve he told her the fruit would make them "like God," Genesis 3:5. He said in effect that they could become self-sufficient. They would not need God anymore; they could make their own decisions because they would know good and evil. They should reject the Sovereignty of God and become their own masters. The temptation was too great. They ate, and true to the warning, they died that day. Sin had brought forth death, spiritual death.

God had determined to defeat death however. He promised that the seed of woman would one day crush Satan's head and thus destroy his work of death, Genesis 3:15. This ultimate defeat of Satan and death is the focus of Biblical eschatology.

The time when God would once again rule man in full unbroken fellowship, man freely and willingly acknowledging his Sovereignty, is the focus of the Scheme of Redemption. The problem is that man has always had a problem realizing his need for reliance on Jehovah. Man has, it seems, always desired to have other masters than Jehovah.

God and Other Kings

For space considerations we advance to the period of the judges. Gideon saves Israel from the Midianites. The people of Israel come to him and say "Rule over us, both you and your son, also your son's son" Judges 8:22. Israel desired a king. Gideon responded "I will not rule over you, nor shall my son rule over you; the Lord shall rule over you" Judges 8:23.

Israel was only temporarily deterred. In 1 Samuel 8:5 the leaders of Israel approached Samuel with the request "now appoint a king for us to judge us like all the nations." Samuel was distraught believing that such a request was a rejection of his work. Jehovah consoled him however "they have not rejected you, but they have rejected Me from being king over them" verse 7.

Israel's desire for a nationalistic king was a rejection of God. The monarchy of Israel was, in the eyes of God, a visible manifestation of man's rejection of his sovereignty.

This point is a tremendous indictment of dispensational premillennialism. The establishment of the nationalistic kingdom was a violation of the will of God. The monarchy was a sign that man desired a different king than Jehovah. Would its restoration be anything else?

It will be rejoined that God promised to restore Israel by setting a descendant of David on the throne forever, 2 Samuel 7:12-13; Psalms 89; 132. It certainly is true that God promised to raise up the seed of David to sit on his throne. The question is, where would that descendant of David sit on the throne and what would be the nature of his reign?

"My Kingdom is Not of This World"

There can be no question that Jesus came to restore the kingdom to Israel and sit on David's throne, Luke 1:32-35; 2:25-35, 38. The restoration of Israel is the theme of Luke's two works. Compare Acts 1:6f; 2:20-37; 3:19ff, etc. However, when one closely examines Jesus' ministry and teaching he will soon learn that it was not the nationalistic kingdom that he came to restore. He came to restore the Sovereignty of God.

Early in his ministry the Jews would have proclaimed Jesus as their king because of his miraculous feeding of the multitude, John 6. It was Jesus that rejected this swell of nationalism: "when Jesus perceived that they were about to come and take him by force to make him king he withdrew himself" John 6:15. If Jesus' mission was to become king

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  1,285
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  17,917
  • Content Per Day:  2.27
  • Days Won:  19

Brad,

God Bless,

What happens to the people who are never freed in your scenario? I mean the ones who live on earth in babylon so to speak? After they die that is?

Also brother if you are free and live in heaven? Do you sin?

You have said that the non believers are already in hell on earth? What about when they die?

I believe Christ did come as said in 70 AD, to execute judgment to those who crucified Him.

Scripture states that evey eye would see Him. What about those born prior? Also what about those not yet born?

Also the Word of God states;

Re