IGNORED

False Teachings

Guest olivetree

Guest beloved57

fc says

I love this OT passage.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

lol...first you have to understand it..

:emot-hug: Let me guess....

Who couldn't understand that? :)

A lot of a people

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  9,613
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  05/31/1952

fc says

I love this OT passage.

Isa 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

:) Let me guess....

Who couldn't understand that? :)

A lot of a people

I don't know anyone who doesn't understand it...maybe you?

fc says

I love this OT passage.

:emot-hug: Let me guess....

Who couldn't understand that? :thumbsup:

A lot of a people

:):thumbsup::laugh::wub::wub::wub:

Rascal!

In three words....

Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

Guest beloved57

fc says

I love this OT passage.

:thumbsup: Let me guess....

Who couldn't understand that? :emot-handshake:

A lot of a people

Since you asked, yes you..

fc says

I love this OT passage.

Who couldn't understand that? :emot-handshake:

A lot of a people

I meant--you do not understand it.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Olivetree. Fret not! I think you are getting through...at least I for one understood your point in the first place ...I just found it a little difficult to accomodate the way in which you were stating it.

I deliberately separated your thinking that the Jews and the Moslems do not worship the same G-d that we do...the Moslems worship Allah of the Qur'an...is Allah the G-d revealed in the Bible ...NO! Therefore do we worship the same G-d...NO! Although as a footnote many Moslems when they come to know Jesus Christ as L-rd and Saviour still refer to G-d as Allah. Personally I think this is unhelpful and should not be encouraged...but there are many that do so out of cultural ignorance and not from trying to retain vestiges of Islam.

Jews(those that fear G-d) worship the G-d of the Bible YKWK...is this the same G-d revealed in the Bible...YES! Therefore do we worship the same G-d...YES!

Is the G-d that is revealed in the OT the same as the G-d revealed in the NT...OF COURSE. Is there salvation apart from Christ...NO! So what about those Jews who love G-d and try to keep His Laws and Commandments...but do not know the SON..but are trusting in G-d as revealed through the Law both Oral and written Torah and Talmud?...Aha...interesting thought...because as you have already stated..

Abraham-Moses- David worshipped the ONE TRUE GOD which is GOD the FATHER,GOD the SON,and GOD the HOLY SPIRIT.

.....and as I already pointed out right from the first verse of Genesis we are introduced to the complexity of the Godhead...and worshipping YKWK involves the Fulness of G-d...whether all the Jews understood this or not. We have to remember that the plan of G-ds salvation for the world has been an on going revelation and still is. Many things have been hidden until a certain time...such as the knowledge of the suffering Messiah and the Grace of G-d and the ingrafting of the Gentiles and for our generation how the Endtimes will pan out...some prophets glimpsed these things in the past but it had not entered their hearts just what G-d had prepared...Daniel is a good case in point.

John 8 which you quote shows that if the Jews that Jesus was speaking to in the Temple really understood Abraham,Moses and the Prophets...then they would understand what Jesus was getting at about His own Testimony...He said many harsh things to them in an effort to coerse them to truely look at their faith again and to consider the words that Jesus was saying. The enormity of Jesus calling Himself YKWK before them in the Temple is profound..they cannot receive it and seek to stone Him...but I believe it is part of Jesus' ministry to go to the lost of Israel and declare Himself so that they might be saved...many of those that picked up a stone then might well have acknowledged Jesus as L-rd later on as the tremendous events of the time unfolded before their eyes.

As Gentiles we have been grafted into the natural Olivetree...no problemo.

We have inherited the spiritual blessings of Israel through faith in Yeshua/Jesus having had our hearts circumcised.

Yet we are not Israel...and we do not inherit the specific promises made to physical Israel...but we can pray for them and rejoice as we see the hand of G-d upon the nation...and weep with them as we see the suffering and the heartache that they and Jewish people the world over still go through.

Hey y'all don't you just love these old posts and in 2004 Botz was right on the money in my old humble opinion :cool:

Guest beloved57

fc says

I love this OT passage.

Who couldn't understand that? :emot-questioned:

A lot of a people

I meant--you do not understand it.

And I meant you do not understand it...

beloved57:

You misinterpreted my post. I understand it perfectly well, don't worry.

Welcome to Worthy Brother Darryl

An Internet House of Worship and Fellowship and Outreach

Worthy,where "Jesus Christ and Him Crucified" is all!

You my friend and other religionists make the purpose of Christ subservient to the purpose of Adam, when in actuality, Adam creation and all that took place in the garden was subservient to Christ !

Darryl, I was confused by your tone toward the other boys and girls of Grace at Worthy.

I was especially perplexed by your contempt for a dear precious Sister in The Lord!

Even heathen males usually show some respect toward a young Christian lady, especially if they had the gift in their youth of a Godly Grandmother to "teach" respect!

My ears still hurt from the "gentle" tugs of reason!

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!" (Psalms 133:1)

So, I checked out your Blog Site and your Bible College!

Yeap! Praise The Lord! A Brother!

I know you are young but, nevertheless, the repeated use of "religionists" when addressing "one whom Jesus loves" shows either an attempt to split the body or a blatant declaration of contempt for "The Blood shed for the remission of their sins"!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

From: http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/religionists

religionist

: a person adhering to a religion; especially : a religious zealot

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Brother Darryl, if your true heart is to condemn your family as you share Jesus in this Internet House of Worship and Fellowship, I forgive you. If not, Praise The Lord and welcome Dear Brother.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit." Romans 8:1)

A few rules to try to follow in Worthy.

I hope and pray this is received as the act of love it is intended Brother Darryl.

Believe me, dear brother, I daily question myself about following these pointers!

Whether or not I show The Lord Jesus Christ or whether I just fill up this Christian house with my filthy rages of self-rightness!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

TOC

Terms of Service for Worthy Boards

Abuse of other posters is not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to, name calling, insulting, harassing, threatening or in any way invading the privacy of another poster. We also strongly discourage giving out personal information such as email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers on the public boards. Any information given out in private is at your own discretion and risk. (Eph. 4: 29)

Debate the subject, not the person. It is possible to disagree about a doctrine or subject under discussion without insulting the person with whom you are debating. Also remember that the fact that a person disagrees with you does not mean they are attacking you as a person. Respect each other in the love of God! This is the main reason that threads get stopped, shut down, and even deleted! Users that cannot respect others will be banned. (Lev. 19:18)

There are two main sections to Worthy Boards, the Inner Court and the Outer Court. The Inner court is designed for fellowship and discussion among those who know Jesus Christ as Savior. The outer Court is an area where we allow anyone who wishes to learn more about our belief to ask questions and learn. Those who join Worthy who do not claim Christ as Savior will be designated "nonbeliever'. This designation will mean that they will only be able to post in the Outer Court area. They can read every part of the Forums, but their discussions will be limited to one area.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hope and pray this helps.

God Bless You Darryl

Post Early, Post Often

Love, Joe