IGNORED

False Teachings

Guest olivetree

Good Evening Brother Darryl

You my friend and other religionists make the purpose of Christ subservient to the purpose of Adam, when in actuality, Adam creation and all that took place in the garden was subservient to Christ !

Adam had to sin according to Gods plan, I hope you can see that from the above comment!

Darryl, these statements flick from truth to false so fast my old mind can hardly keep up!

Jesus came to destroy the works of Satan!

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3:8)

Sin did not start with our earthly father Adam.

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." (Ezekiel 28:14-15)

Father Adam sinned because he knowingly wanted to.....

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it ....." (Genesis 3:17)

Sin.....

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)

Religion? Looks like it's all Jesus, God The Son to me!

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me." (John 15:4)

The Fruit! Still looks like it's all God, The Holy Spirit to me!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)

Two clear teachings in The Word that confuse some!

They are both true!

God does not lie!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:15-16)

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." (Romans 9:13)

The bottom line..... Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20)

As for the apparent (?) slur or miss-speak on the Nature of God.....

{{{ Adam had to sin according to Gods plan }}}

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed." (James 1:13-14)

Love, Joe

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  720
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/20/1947

Good Evening Brother Darryl

You my friend and other religionists make the purpose of Christ subservient to the purpose of Adam, when in actuality, Adam creation and all that took place in the garden was subservient to Christ !

Adam had to sin according to Gods plan, I hope you can see that from the above comment!

Darryl, these statements flick from truth to false so fast my old mind can hardly keep up!

Jesus can to destroy the works of Satan!

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil." (1 John 3:8)

"Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." (Ezekiel 28:14-15)

Father Adam sinned because he knowingly wanted to.....

"And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it ....." (Genesis 3:17)

Sin.....

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)

Religion? Looks like it's all Jesus, God The Son to me!

"Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me." (John 15:4)

The Fruit! Still looks like it's all God, The Holy Spirit to me!

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law." (Galatians 5:22-23)

Two clear teaching in The Word that confuse some!

They are both true!

God does not lie!

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts." (Isaiah 55:8-9)

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

"As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated." (Romans 9:13)

The bottom line..... Jesus! Jesus! Jesus!

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me." (Revelation 3:20)

As for the apparent (?) slur or miss-speak on the Nature of God.....

{{{ Adam had to sin according to Gods plan }}}

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed." (James 1:13-14)

Love, Joe

Hey Joe, I almost underlined every sentence then I thought nuff said.... ;):wub:

Guest beloved57

gen says

Paul under the inspiration of God said:

rom 5 12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

I will go with paul, sorry gen,,

We Christians do not worship the same GOD as the Muslims or Jews. My GOD is JESUS CHRIST and in HIM dwells All the Fullness of the Godhead bodily.

There are many so called christians that are either deceived,lost,or blinded to the truth because they are saying that Christians and Muslims worship the same God.

Moses acknowledged JESUS [i AM] as the LORD GOD in Exodus chapter 3 and JESUS makes it clear in John Chapter 8 that HE is The I AM.

When "doubting" Thomas saw the ressurected JESUS he made the statement

" My LORD and my GOD".

The people who practice Judisiam or Islam do not recognize JESUS CHRIST as GOD [GOD the SON]

Allah is not God. He is a god. The god of this world. But he is NOT the one true God.