IGNORED

We wrestle not against flesh and Blood !

Guest leahangel777

Guest leahangel777

First i want to start off , this is my tesimony to the things i have witnessed in my life , it does not in no way make me any better than any christian , i do not know why i was

alowed to see the things i have seen , but i have , I can tell you this one thing Spiritual Warfare is /real it is not of flesh and blood but we wrestle every day , every min with

powers of darkness , evil , In the bible it instructs you to put the full armour of GOD on

the helmet of salvation

the breastplate of righteousness

the belt of truth

sword - the WORD

and shod our feet with the gospel of truth

If i could let you see what i have seen in the spitirual world

i would ask that the Unsved see it first to let them know

Hell and demons are real

Satan is the prince of the power of air

and the battle that is raging at this moment is not of flash and blood

but good vrs evil

God has not givin us a spirit of fear but of sound mind

We are to put this full armour on daily to protect ouselves

just as a knight in the battle

the good thing is there are angels

all around us

God sends them to protect and comfort us in times of need

i have seen both demons and angels

i dont know why God allowes me to see them

but i have at times

maybe its to witness to others ???

and i have felt the darkness and the evil

and i seen the angels at times as well

they are real

and they are all around us !!

And above all God is in Control of them all !!

so whenyou think you cant go on and everything is falling apart in your life

remember GOD is there

and he can move the mountian !

amen :th_praying:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/13/1964

First i want to start off , this is my tesimony to the things i have witnessed in my life , it does not in no way make me any better than any christian , i do not know why i was

alowed to see the things i have seen , but i have , I can tell you this one thing Spiritual Warfare is /real it is not of flesh and blood but we wrestle every day , every min with

powers of darkness , evil , In the bible it instructs you to put the full armour of GOD on

the helmet of salvation

the belt of truth

sword - the WORD

Hell and demons are real

but good vrs evil

all around us

but i have at times

they are real

remember GOD is there

amen :whistling:

I'm now a born again believer and I have had to learn as a follower that I had to learn to let go of my struggles and allow God our Father to fight my battles for me. I was a police officer for twelve years and it was very hard for me to not to be in control of things. patience, and obedience was difficult and still is for me. But the more I'm into Gods word the more I grow closer daily with my Lord.

Since I have turned my life over to my Lord and Savior Jesus, I have faced one attack after another. A christian friend of mine once told me that you know that you are walking in the right direction with our Lord when your constantly bombarded by Satan and his demonic attacks. Satan does not have to attack whom he already has... I know in my heart and spirit that God has carried me through these difficult times that I have had to go through. I know rejoice when I have a struggle because i know that God has a purpose for my life for his glory and if it was not so, Satan would not be fighting against me so hard.

I ask that those of you here pray for me and my family for strength and peace in this Hurricane that I'm going through... No matter the outcome it's all for Gods glory and I praise him. Spiritual warfare is very real.. But my Lord Jesus is more real than anything that the enemy can throw at us. Believe in him and trust him...and he will always come through...

I ask that those of you here pray for me and my family for strength and peace in this Hurricane that I'm going through... No matter the outcome it's all for Gods glory and I praise him. Spiritual warfare is very real.. But my Lord Jesus is more real than anything that the enemy can throw at us. Believe in him and trust him...and he will always come through...

:laugh:

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15

the helmet of salvation

the belt of truth

sword - the WORD

Hell and demons are real

but good vrs evil

all around us

but i have at times

they are real

remember GOD is there

amen :whistling:

I'm now a born again believer and I have had to learn as a follower that I had to learn to let go of my struggles and allow God our Father to fight my battles for me. I was a police officer for twelve years and it was very hard for me to not to be in control of things. patience, and obedience was difficult and still is for me. But the more I'm into Gods word the more I grow closer daily with my Lord.

Since I have turned my life over to my Lord and Savior Jesus, I have faced one attack after another. A christian friend of mine once told me that you know that you are walking in the right direction with our Lord when your constantly bombarded by Satan and his demonic attacks. Satan does not have to attack whom he already has... I know in my heart and spirit that God has carried me through these difficult times that I have had to go through. I know rejoice when I have a struggle because i know that God has a purpose for my life for his glory and if it was not so, Satan would not be fighting against me so hard.

:laugh:

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I've seen them too.. and I see them regularly.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

I also was bombarded as soon as i got right with God. It says in the Bible as soon as the evil spirit was cast it that it roamed the dry earth & then came back & brought & more evil spirits with it. We have to eliminate anything with the slightest appearance of evil from our homes & our lives . We cant allow satan to get a toehold which leads to a foothold & so on into our lives. You are absolutely right we have to put on the full armour of go everyday!!So many times we get relaxed in our faith & thats when satan creeps in us. I'll be praying for you!! Welcome to Worthy, i hope it blesses you as much as it has me!!God bless & keep you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I also was bombarded as soon as i got right with God. It says in the Bible as soon as the evil spirit was cast it that it roamed the dry earth & then came back & brought & more evil spirits with it. We have to eliminate anything with the slightest appearance of evil from our homes & our lives . We cant allow satan to get a toehold which leads to a foothold & so on into our lives. You are absolutely right we have to put on the full armour of go everyday!!So many times we get relaxed in our faith & thats when satan creeps in us. I'll be praying for you!! Welcome to Worthy, i hope it blesses you as much as it has me!!God bless & keep you!

Tammy how did you do this? I need help to rid them for good.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  08/26/1969

I was careful of what was on TV & on the radio or what was let in my home. I found that once I fully gave my life to God that I started to notice things more like the filfth on tv & radio, the internet ect. & it got so that it felt like these things were grinding my nerves , I couldnt stand them anymore so I eliminated them as best as I could. We also annointed our doorways with oil & prayed over our home ( some don't believe in this but I do). When Moses & the children of Israel took back the promised land , the Caananites had hidden their false idols in the walls of the homes so before the chidren of Israel moved in the priests would check the homes & clean them. If red & green streaks were found & couldn't be removed from the surface easily God told them to use the blood of an innocent animal to rid it of evil spirits( from the hidden idols). I think this can be found in Leviticus. My point is how many streaks ( so to speak do we have in our homes), how much evil do we allow to enter our homes & our lives without even realizing it. We are to be watchmen & watch with our eyes , ears & our mouths. Satan is always gonna wage war against us but with God we are stronger. We have to be accountable though for what we say & do & who& what we keep company with. For instance a discussion I had with my husband was that he wanted to watch a particular tv show that quite frankly was blasphemous & I was upset over it so he tells me " oh its just a stupid show I don't pay attention to that stuff". I explained to him that we finally have peace & joy so why mess that up when satan will get in any way he can. Thankfully we're on the same page now. I know some would disagree with me but if it doesn't bring Glory to God then I try to stay away. Its hard ...we live in an evil world & no I can't live in a cave & keep everything out but I can try my best. I hope this helps & I'm not rambling on too much. God Bless you! :emot-handshake:

• 3 months later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  526
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  05/03/1961

I was careful of what was on TV & on the radio or what was let in my home. I found that once I fully gave my life to God that I started to notice things more like the filfth on tv & radio, the internet ect. & it got so that it felt like these things were grinding my nerves , I couldnt stand them anymore so I eliminated them as best as I could. We also annointed our doorways with oil & prayed over our home ( some don't believe in this but I do). When Moses & the children of Israel took back the promised land , the Caananites had hidden their false idols in the walls of the homes so before the chidren of Israel moved in the priests would check the homes & clean them. If red & green streaks were found & couldn't be removed from the surface easily God told them to use the blood of an innocent animal to rid it of evil spirits( from the hidden idols). I think this can be found in Leviticus. My point is how many streaks ( so to speak do we have in our homes), how much evil do we allow to enter our homes & our lives without even realizing it. We are to be watchmen & watch with our eyes , ears & our mouths. Satan is always gonna wage war against us but with God we are stronger. We have to be accountable though for what we say & do & who& what we keep company with. For instance a discussion I had with my husband was that he wanted to watch a particular tv show that quite frankly was blasphemous & I was upset over it so he tells me " oh its just a stupid show I don't pay attention to that stuff". I explained to him that we finally have peace & joy so why mess that up when satan will get in any way he can. Thankfully we're on the same page now. I know some would disagree with me but if it doesn't bring Glory to God then I try to stay away. Its hard ...we live in an evil world & no I can't live in a cave & keep everything out but I can try my best. I hope this helps & I'm not rambling on too much. God Bless you! :emot-heartbeat:

An excellent post Tammy, Thankyou.