IGNORED

Wars and rumors of wars..........DECLINING?!

seekeratthesea

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

elhumdolillah I am muslim

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

elhumdolillah I am muslim

I hope that you enjoy your time here, though I will tell you that some of us are rather outspoken in our beliefs. Most of us are not deliberately mean, but I hope you understand that it is possible you might become offended at some point...just as I might if I wandered on to an Islamic Message board.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Imam Mahdi (atfs) can come at any time any day any minutes, all the signs are here now, but we do nto know the hour.......

we always have to be ready, but I see no real need to be restless in life as if you are spiritually prepared then all is good, elhumdolillah,

the point is we have to work on ourselves because we don't know if we are going to die tomorrow or if the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will come, so brothers and sister of the Ahl al-Kitab, just do your best everyday!

Well.............I don't know if it's down to hours, days or thousands of years. And I don't believe I should be worried about it.

As far as the rest of your post, I see it as exactly what Christians should believe about Christ......not an Imam, but I doubt that either one of us will be changing the others mind about that any time soon.

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Imam Mahdi (atfs) can come at any time any day any minutes, all the signs are here now, but we do nto know the hour.......

we always have to be ready, but I see no real need to be restless in life as if you are spiritually prepared then all is good, elhumdolillah,

the point is we have to work on ourselves because we don't know if we are going to die tomorrow or if the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will come, so brothers and sister of the Ahl al-Kitab, just do your best everyday!

Well.............I don't know if it's down to hours, days or thousands of years. And I don't believe I should be worried about it.

As far as the rest of your post, I see it as exactly what Christians should believe about Christ......not an Imam, but I doubt that either one of us will be changing the others mind about that any time soon.

I will tell you little of what we believe, we believe the Prophet Isa (as) will return... yes.... but we believe as a precurser to this event the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will return first, then they will side by side rid the world of evil and rule in peace.

so we watch for the Mahdi (atfs) first......

but we believe in the end of times the same.....

I have read the books on christian theology about this... all the 12 books concerning the end of times..... it was the left behind series... very good books.....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

I will tell you little of what we believe, we believe the Prophet Isa (as) will return... yes.... but we believe as a precurser to this event the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will return first, then they will side by side rid the world of evil and rule in peace.

I have read the books on christian theology about this... all the 12 books concerning the end of times..... it was the left behind series... very good books.....

This Mahdi is he is the same thing as the "secret Imam"?

Why would Jesus need his help?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,774
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Fatima, the Left Behind series of books isn't theological books -- they are simply fiction from just one Christian perspective.

I'd be interested in your opinion of this article.

This is an article written by a friend of mine - John McTernan. I believe it's insightful and worthy of at least reading!

Muhammad or Jesus: The Prophet Like Unto Moses

by John McTernan

For Islam to be a religion, Muhammad must be a prophet of God. The message of Muhammad as recorded in the Koran is the foundation of Islam. This is seen in the confession to be a Muslim. This is called the Shahadatain. The second part of the Shahadatain follows:

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  160

I wouldn't use the left behind series as an example of Chirstian theology or of end times scenarios.........when people learn how to make money off their theology, then their theology starts to become corrupted, and there are different perspectives from which to interpret prophetic books............the notion that the end times are just around the corner is naturally the most dramatic version, it's also the most egocentric in that it always means the end times just coincidentally occur in our lifetimes....it may just be a weakness of human nature.

And although those scenarios are always feasible...........they also get a little more discredited with each passing decade as the cast of characters and nations gets constantly tweaked to match up with new headlines and current events. It's been going on long enough now that I think people are starting to catch on.

So tell me please where Jesus Christ fits into Muslim theology. As a prophet but not the Messiah? Not the Son of God? So if I want to understand how a Muslim thinks of Jesus Christ.....is He roughly equal to Moses? Elijah? But greater than Isaiah or Daniel?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  177

mystery babylon, the great whore that rides on a beast. read in revelations about this. it is a spiritual babylon. God just as in the old testament so many times before has brought his people into captivity. in the time of moses it was pharoh and egypt. daniel it was nebuchanezzar. on and on. read in this book of revalations about this mystery babylon. spiritual babylon. there is a woman in the wilderness that crys out as she is in travail. look thru the scriptures. a woman in travail (giving birth) is there. in OT. in NT. it is a theme. study this. this will help you to better understand. the body of christ is about to be brought back under Gods judgment/mystery babylons rule. when a woman has labor she has contractions. this is the beggining of sorrows. (the next contraction will be worse and worse until Gods church is birthed out of this. what did pharoh do when isreal left. he was literally "PUSHING" them out. ( this mystery babylon and her beast and the ten kings that come with the devil and the antichrist will be shaken, this is the battle of the war where God Almighty will show all creation that he is God and there is none other than him no throne above is own what a great time to live in and serve the Living God. ) God Almighty is about to shake the heavens and the earth until there is nothing more to shake. depending on the version of sword you have the word for "shake" or "shaken" is different. it can be greatly moved, or moved. to find out look in psalms 62 versus 2.

God WILL bring his church out of this oppression. and just as in the days of jerimah and daniel after God was finished using babylon he judges them. just like it says in revelations.

the Lord led me to this scripture the other night.

Act 16:16 And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying:

Act 16:17 The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation.

Act 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Act 16:19 And when her masters saw that the hope of their gains was gone, they caught Paul and Silas, and drew them into the marketplace unto the rulers,

Act 16:20 And brought them to the magistrates, saying, These men, being Jews, do exceedingly trouble our city,

Act 16:21 And teach customs, which are not lawful for us to receive, neither to observe, being Romans.

Act 16:22 And the multitude rose up together against them: and the magistrates rent off their clothes, and commanded to beat them.

Act 16:23 And when they had laid many stripes upon them, they cast them into prison, charging the jailor to keep them safely:

Act 16:24 Who, having received such a charge, thrust them into the inner prison, and made their feet fast in the stocks.

Act 16:25 And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

Act 16:26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

Act 16:27 And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

Act 16:28 But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.

Act 16:29 Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas,

Act 16:30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

Act 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Act 16:32 And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house.

Act 16:33 And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.

Act 16:34 And when he had brought them into his house, he set meat before them, and rejoiced, believing in God with all his house.

this is how the Lord will do in days following but in mighty mighty ways. even mightier than this. even the heavens will be shaken. psalms 62:1 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation.

Psa 62:2 He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be shaken.

hallelujah!!!

for some of us this is how it will be. some will be killed for a testimony against them. these are Jesus words. matt 24: 4-9, and again in mark 13:28(read before and after) The great tribulation is ahead. these are the times of pangs.

therefore pray for knowledge and wisdom that you not be ignorant or become ashamed. He is not slack on performing that wich he has given his word he will do. and his word will not return void. pray that we will see the signs of the times. pray that he will send laborers in to the field. hallelujah. pray for a continual spirit of repentance and that he will cleanse us of all unrighteousness. pray to be used by the Most high. OH LORD whatever thy will is in me and thru me do it LORD. recieve your glory. our purpose is in you. lord and give us Faith Lord. so we will not be as a reed shaken in the wind but Lord that we will not be shaken, that all creation will know you are God and none other. recieve your glory!

when the Lord prayed in gethsemene he cried out as a woman in travail.

the Lord comes soon!!!

live ready.

Edited by Godfearer