IGNORED

Wars and rumors of wars..........DECLINING?!

seekeratthesea

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

It all depends on how you measure things The statement was wars and rumour of wars

How about objectively....less deaths from military battles, less battles, less wars.

A LOT of people find it hard to believe at first but at least they're open to the idea and GLAD when objective analysis bears out the truth.

How about measuring it without a pre existing desire to find MORE wars just so people can then be right about about being near to the end times?

interesting but i, on the other hand, would get depressed, not glad if this objective analysis bears out the truth. my luck, it probably will. i'm actually looking forward to the new heavens and the new earth. when nothing will hurt or destroy on God's holy mountain. when there will be no poverty, no killing, not injustices or oppressions of any kind. that's what we're looking forward to, not the wars themselves but to the end of all war.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:taped:

Wars And Rumors Of Wars Are Just A Few Of The Things We Are Commanded To Watch For As His Coming Return Is Celebrated By The Faithful

Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Isaiah 66:8

Whither Today Or A Thousand Years From Now Old Brother Daniel's Book Shows The Resurrection Is Close

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Daniel 12:4

So Dear Beloved Of The Resurrected King Of The Jews, Dress In Joyful Traveling Best

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

Isaiah 61:10

Cry Out To The LORD Trusting Him For Deliverance

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32

Trusting In His Holy Word

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

Believe

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Job 19:25-27

And Trust

Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.

Job 13:15

The LORD Jesus

As for our redeemer, the LORD of hosts is his name, the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah 47:4

Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah)

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44:6

The LORD Of Hosts, The Redeemer The Holy One Of Israel

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.

Isaiah 54:5

Hallelujah!

:blink:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  366
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,933
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  1

It all depends on how you measure things The statement was wars and rumour of wars

How about objectively....less deaths from military battles, less battles, less wars.

A LOT of people find it hard to believe at first but at least they're open to the idea and GLAD when objective analysis bears out the truth.

How about measuring it without a pre existing desire to find MORE wars just so people can then be right about about being near to the end times?

And how do you measure objectively "Rumours of Wars"?

And how do you measure objectively "Rumours of Wars"?

It's A Selma California Sort Of Thing - I Heard It On The Grapevine........ :blink::24::24:

:24:

All Over The Earth

Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.

John 4:35

God Pours Out His Holy Spirit

And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Acts 2:17-21

To Save Those Who Would Call On His Name

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32

Those Who Would Believe His Holy Words

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.

Jeremiah 15:16

Those Who Trust

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

Job 19:25

God

:rolleyes:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Fatima,

Peace be with you.

I will tell you little of what we believe, we believe the Prophet Isa (as) will return... yes.... but we believe as a precurser to this event the Imam Mahdi (atfs) will return first, then they will side by side rid the world of evil and rule in peace.

so we watch for the Mahdi (atfs) first......

but we believe in the end of times the same.....

I have read the books on christian theology about this... all the 12 books concerning the end of times..... it was the left behind series... very good books.....

Yes, we know that Muslims believe that al-Mahdi will come, and he will unite all the Muslims and then lead the Muslims in jihad against the rest of the world. Yes, we also know that Muslims believe that he will establish the Caliphate.

And yes, we also know that he will be assisted by Isa, who will claim to be the Jesus of the Bible, and will claim that he is a man, a Muslim, was not crucified on the Cross, etc. He will also break the Cross, kill the pig and abolish the jizya tax.

Do you know that the Bible also talked about al-Mahdi and Isa? And do you know who al-Mahdi and Isa are according to the Bible? Please read these articles carefully:

http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/al-mahdi.html

http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/isa.html

http://al-mahdi.atspace.com/dajjal.html

• 4 weeks later...

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

Dont most of your scriptures mean that you should watch your self and your faith and not necessarily watch for the return, if you are so busy watching for the return of the Prophet Isa (as) then you will miss in paying attention to yourself and working on your faults.......

here is something that you may not fully understand.....

Mankind has a sinful nature (an evil nature) that mankind can not fix. so as far as trying to work out our faults, WE (MANKIND) CAN NOT DO IT......

even just following the 10 commandments that were given to Moses is totally impossible to keep......

The Laws were given to us to show that we are unable to keep them, that we can not earn our way into heaven.....

and a man asked Christ what he needed to do to get to heaven, and Christ told him that he needed to keep the commandments, and the man said all these he has kept since his youth...... and then Christ said, yet there is one thing you have not done, sell all that you have, and give to the poor..... the man went away very saddened, for he was very wealthy........

There is more then one way to MURDER some one, if food, or means to obtain food, is withheld and the person dies when it is available to the person with holding it.... hmmmmm murder? causing ones death, by with holding sustenance.....

Christ told us that we are not to murder, but if we hate our brother, we have murdered in our heart already..... if we even lust after a person, we have committed adultery already in our hearts.......

the only way we have (that is everyone) for hope to get into the kingdom of heaven is through The Christ, whos name is Jesus. There is no other way, and Jesus WILL NOT BE SHARING HIS THRONE WITH ANYONE.....

Isaac Is the True Son of Abraham, and Ismael was also given a promise of being a great nation (if he, and his seed did as God directed) Isaac was given the same promise as Abraham, and then Jacob had the promise reconfirmed by God... God lead Israel (Jacobs off spring) into the Land of Promise, where Abraham had already been. where was Ismael at that time?

it was Ishmael's family that bought up Joseph, Jacobs son, (the Ishmaelites) and sold him into Egypt..... It was Isaac that received the blessing from Abraham, not Abrahams other 7 sons..... even though Abraham gave them all gifts, it was Isaac that was the one given the blessings.

mike

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Fatima, what reward does a Muslim woman get for blowing herself up and murdering the "infidel?" We know the men get 40 virgins, but what would you get?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Birthday:  04/20/1964

Fatima, what reward does a Muslim woman get for blowing herself up and murdering the "infidel?" We know the men get 40 virgins, but what would you get?

She isn't allow in the inner court anymore, once it became obvious that she was muslim. Just wanted you to know so you dont talk to the air.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

:thumbsup: Thanks. :cool: