herald2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

"And I beheld another Beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a Lamb, and he spake as a Dragon.

And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast before him, and causeth the earth and them that dwell therein to worship the first Beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth, in the sight of men. (When James and John wanted to call fire down from heaven, as Elijah had done, Jesus said, "Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of!" Lu 9:54,55.)

And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles, which he had power to do in the sight of the Beast, saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the Beast, which had the wound of the sword, and did live." Rev 13:11-14.

1. "...out of the earth" - in contrast to the first Beast which arose out of a populated place. Rev 17:15.

2. "...two horns" - no crowns: religious and civil liberty.

3. "...two horns like a Lamb" - a young Christian nation.

4. "...and he spake as a Dragon" - "The greatest superpower the world has ever known."

George Washington said, "Every man conducting himself as a good citizen and being accountable to God, alone, for his religious options, ought to be protected in worshiping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience."

Benjamin Franklin said, "When religion is good, it will take care of itself. When it's not able to take care of itself, and God does not see fit to take care of it, so that it has to appeal to the civil power for support, it's evidence in my mind that the cause is a bad one."

Ulysses S. Grant said, "Leave the matter of religious teaching to the family altar, the church and the private school, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the church and state forever separated."

Jesus said, "My Kingdom is not of this world: if My Kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight..." John 18:36.

JESUS NEVER USED THE STATE TO FURTHER THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

Edited by herald2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.95
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

And your point is? :emot-drool: