• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Waltr, have you thought of the FT Hood area and Killeen? Being a veteran is always a plus in a military town, as you probably already know. Also, check with your local VA rep. They can usually help out with employment issues.

t.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Oh, yeah. Welcome to WB!

We hope you stay well after your current troubles are resolved. You (as well as all of us) will certainly need the touch of God that is on this board again in life.

Besides my own church, I can't think of a better place to fellowship.

t.

Guest smalltownguy

Ted,

Thank you so much for responding. I hope to stay here as long as I can. It is just a few days away from everything getting shut off and myself loosing my place to stay. If that happens then I don't know what I will do, I have no place to go. I can feel the strength of god around me as all these prayers are being said for me. I have tried at FT. Hood and Killeen and again it is so rough being 46. I even had a very good chance from a technical firm in Austin because one of the members of my church was one of the big managers there, but lost out to someone with half the experience, he was 28. I have been there myself and you do have to look at the age of the person. An older man may have more health problems and such. Keep praying for me and I will try to keep responding as long as I can. I am figuring by about Wed of next week I will no longer have a phone or elec. and then no longer a place to stay as eviction notice will come into play. God Bless all of you and remember that as long as I have a breath in me, I will keep you all in my prayers.

Walter