IGNORED

heavy heart

Guest believer2614

Guest believer2614

how do I know when God is laying someone on my heart....

I have this friend that is on my heart and mind all the time.....I have been praying for her for over a year everyday....

should I believe that God is putting her there.......or is it Satan.....

I have been praying for her salvation and, if it is His will, to restore our friendship.....

does God put people on your heart like this to think about everyday or is it Satan.....

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  195
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/16/1959

I would say it is definitely God laying her on your heart. Who will be glorified when your prayers for her are answered: your friendship is restored, and she accepts Christ as her Savior? God will, and because He will get the glory, it must be from Him.

Satan would never want you to pray for anyone, and you may be the only one praying for her. I'd say God really trusts you to lay this soul so heavily on your heart. :laugh:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  346
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Birthday:  05/25/1964

Believer,

My Grandma prayed over her many lost children and grandchildren for many, years. Her dedication was fruitful. All but 2 of her children and 2 grandchildren have accepted Christ as their Savior!

Prayer is a powerful tool. You have a compassionate heart not to see your friend lost, and to restore a relationship. I would say that is from the Lord. I have that for my co-workers and my dad. Such burden when the ones I love turn their ears and hearts from knowing Christ, and I pray I may be a light in their lives to be used by our Father to reach those we care for to find a relationship with Him.

I hope you soon see the fruits of your prayers for your friend.

GBU.

Guest shiloh357
I would say it is definitely God laying her on your heart. Who will be glorified when your prayers for her are answered: your friendship is restored, and she accepts Christ as her Savior? God will, and because He will get the glory, it must be from Him.

Satan would never want you to pray for anyone, and you may be the only one praying for her. I'd say God really trusts you to lay this soul so heavily on your heart. 

:laugh:

Prayer is a powerful tool. You have a compassionate heart not to see your friend lost, and to restore a relationship. I would say that is from the Lord. I have that for my co-workers and my dad. Such burden when the ones I love turn their ears and hearts from knowing Christ, and I pray I may be a light in their lives to be used by our Father to reach those we care for to find a relationship with Him.

I hope you soon see the fruits of your prayers for your friend.

All I can say is AMEN to both of these posts!!! :b::b:

Guest LCPGUY

Believer,

It is NOT from Satan. It is most assuredly God putting her on your heart. Just be patient. He will handle her in His perfect timing.

God bless you for caring and praying for her so much.

Bro John

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  10/13/1972

God put someone on my heart for over a year also and it was because there was spiritual warfare that only can be done through prayer....

Keep praying for her and dont give up until you see results................

the enemy is telling you otherwise!!

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  15
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

AMEN!!

It IS DEFINITELY God!!! Satan would never want you to pray for someone.

God has and still does convict me to pray for people by either seeing a face when I close my eyes, or just having their names or memories of them come to mind in an instant. I know immediately that God wants me to pray for them and I do. God has commanded us to pray without ceasing and it is true that His timing is not our timing.

God bless you,

Diane

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/29/1989

Dear Believer,

Hey that has got to be God.Satan would never want you to pray for a friend to get saved.That is the opposite of what he wants he would rather make you forget about your friend and never pray for her.Keep Praying...because prayer definitely works!God Bless!

us sis in Christ

Chancer