IGNORED

Do you think unbelievers will still reject Jesus..

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  684
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Do you think unbelievers on Judgment Day will STILL reject Jesus or will they change their mind? (even though it will be too late) If there's something Biblical on this, I don't recall it so I welcome Scriptures and/or opinions.

I ask because of a show I was watching a these people were being interviewed and they were saying that they wouldn't want to go to heaven if they had to serve a God like that. (they thought He was a hateful killing machine)

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  31
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,013
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Yes they will reject per the good word. Many will receive the wrath of God & still reject faith towards him during this time.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

Romans 14:11

For it is written, "AS I LIVE, SAYS THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL GIVE PRAISE TO GOD."

Phil 2:10

so that at the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth,

I believe everybody will acknowledge Jesus as L-rd.

Part of the imagery of weeping and wailing and also grinding of teeth speaks to me of a knowledge and sense of great loss and terrible shame as those that do not know the L-rd are dismissed from the Light of His Presence and sent to Outer Darkness.

The fate of the lost should be a motivating factor in our reaching out to those that do not know the Saviour...just as someone reached out to us and G-d in His great mercy and love saved us through the Son.

I think many of us need to get a fresh picture of just how Great a Salvation Jesus has obtained for us...and to meditate on what might have been our just destiny without the price He paid...and what still is the destiny of those that choose to deny Him. As Co-workers with Christ..part of our commission is to present a different destiny to a sinful world...in humility,compassion and love.