• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  20
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1956

The market just keeps on falling this morning even after the Senate version passage of the bailout bill. Passage in the house will be a little tougher but man, they are predicting a hellish doom if the bill doesn't pass. It's hard to imagine the market getting worse but history tells us it can.

One senator even goes so far as to say a huge well-known insurance company (?) will fail if the bill doesn't pass. Others say millions will be laid off work and credit will be non-existent.

But even as bad as they say this 700 billion is needed to save America from depression, the tab has now grown to near 850 billion as legislators get pork earmarks added to the bill to buy their vote.

When they start talking stuff like your cash may not even be worth anything, I start wondering are we at the end of time....I have searched on here for prohoceys or any warings form local ministers on here but I haven't found any, maybe I've not searched long enough....what do you all think? is this the END?

I value my christian family's opinions!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure. All I can do is give you scripture about the Signs of the Times and ask the Holy Spirit to bring the truth to you.

Matthew 24:3-14

The Signs of the Times and the End of the Age

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?

And Jesus answered and said to them: Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

I really feel we are not quite there yet. Why cause the anti Christ has not totally risen up for 1...not that I know of anyways...and cause although the world is hating christians more and more....I think we still are the accepted norm...but I can see where it is coming and lit looks like it wont be long. Thanks you for your reply!

Edited by JudyDee

However I want to share something I found a few minuets ago...

Don't Jump to Conclusions

By Dan Miller of 48days.com

CBN.com

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.19
  • Days Won:  115

Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  59
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

I personally believe the Dollar is Dead......But we can recover if we just stop the Bailouts.

We would have to change the system. Lyndon Larouche came up with one that would involve setting up "firewalls". Govt getting involved where nobody loses there home. Low interest rates and Investment banks going under. The same type of provisions that Roosevelt came up with. I am sure there have to be other ideas out there. We have a choice, we can bail it out until we are Gone or we can deal with it. The longer the US keeps the Bailouts going the worse it is going to get down the road. Gov't can't be this dumb? It makes me think .....Was this all planned?

Sadly, most people do not want to hear the truth. They just go about their business instead of getting involved.

I thought this was a good way of explaining the u.s. dollar and america.

The Malaysian Monkey Trap...You have a sealed glass jar with a hole in the lid just big enough for the arm of a monkey to slip in and out. At the bottom of the Jar is a nut. The Monkey can put his arm in and grab the nut. But once the nut is in his hand it becomes too big to be removed from the hole in the lid of the jar. Because the Monkey refuses to let go of the nut. This happens everytime. The Hunter catches the monkey. Instead of cutting his losses and letting go of the nut. He hangs on to the Nut ..."This is Mine!!!!!!".... but in the end loses his life.

I thought that was interesting

We can not print our way out of this. How does creating debt, get us out of dept?

Never did never will that is not Gods way!!