WN: Hamas: Abbas' term ends in three months - Ynet News

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.46
  • Content Count:  44,322
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

Hamas will cease to recognize Mahmoud Abbas as Palestinian president after Jan. 8 and replace him with one of its own leaders, according to a resolution approved by the Islamic movement's legislators today.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/ynetnews-co...606285,00-html/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,492
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  18

This adds to the growing evidence that Hamas wants to call all the shots, and at some time will try to totally eradicate the Fatah party because the town just ain't big enough for the two of them. They tolerate Fatah, but they want them out as they see them as a soft option and believe they have compromised the Palestinian position. Israel does not and never did have a partner for peace with Fatah. Hamas however will make absolutely sure that it does everything possible to promote their avowed intention to secure the whole of Israel with Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital. This false hope and their constant thuggery are what persuade the Palestinians to vote for them. For the poor people who are governed by these evil parties and succumb to the constant propaganda it is a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

Hamas and Fatah are both guerrilla groups whose warlords live like kings while the people get the short end of the stick and the pleasure of being used as human shields.

Hamas and Fatah are both guerrilla groups whose warlords live like kings while the people get the short end of the stick and the pleasure of being used as human shields.

You're not wrong there...remember when Arafat died, (may his memory be blotted out forever) and the untold millions that were found to have winged their way to European banks to cater for the lavish life-style of his wife and son in Paris.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  156
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,454
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/02/1969

I honestly don't remember much of that. I wasn't politically minded then and I was happy in my own little world. I have noticed that to be the trend where warlords are concerned. I do not understand why people follow them other than some out of fear, others out of admiration, and in the end the warlords live a lavish lifestyle, like Sadam Hussein, while the people languish. History is rife with men who have aquired wealth and power only to treat the people around them like slaves and worse.

When Christ returns will they all be swept away and receive the rewards of their misdeeds. May God have mercy on their souls.

Hosanna LORD Jesus, Save Now

:emot-pray:

Amen...continue to work among the Moslems L-rd and let them see for themselves who you truly are...show them the Son.