Can Do (Phil 4:13)

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Annabelle i have a close family member who has been it for years, i understand your situation and after alot of recearch i too found out what it is about. I have tried to witness to this person and show them the truth about God and his son jesus christ. Its very hard to try to even get through for they are so dedicated to this cause and we as christians have to go to battle on our knees to the lord praying on their behalf the lord helped you and he will help you husband. i will continue to pray for you and him. may the lord be with you and bless you always.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  265
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

Ok I looked up about the Masons, good and bad. I stand corrected. There are good points, and bad. I can understand what was said. They are asked to belive in a Superior being. What I don't understand is how can someone say that God does not exist, that he is not the Supreme Being? God is he is everywhere in this world, he makes things happen for a reason, maybe his reason is to make have me get "right" with him about the Masons and have me show my husband the true way to be.

What I don't understand is the compass, square it's in the bible why does that not show that part of the Masons is from the bible?

If being the Chaplian and reading parts of the Bible why would they not say the word God? Is he not the supreme being of the universe?

My feeling is that when you believe in God you would worship him and he is the one you have to answer to.

Can anyone else give me their views please?

I stand her humbly before you and ask your forgiveness on this matter, I am guilty of passing judment on everyone here. I am a hypocrite and I am truly sorry for my responses. After reading the "bad" remarks on the Masons I can see why people have these feelings about them.

I am truly sorry

God Bless you all for opening up my eyes to the Masons.

I want to believe that my husband would not join an orginization that would do him or me harm.

Annabelle,

Although god is mentioned in freemasonry, it is not the same God we as christians know. The god of freemasonry is a multi faceted god who can be allah to the muslim, jehovah to the christian or any of the other gods that exists in the various religions. Their " great architect of the universe" is a god that is universal in nature in order to accomodate all religions.

You mentioned the compass and the square being mentioned in the Bible. I think its interesting that they are tools used by builders. In the case of masonry, stone masons. They symbolize certain aspects of their craft.

A verse to consider:

" Mk:12:10: And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:"

A foundation that does not have Jesus christ as the chief cornerstone will not stand.

I commend you for your desire to know the truth, and to recognize it when you see it.

Rick

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

:) I am really glad to see how many replies this topic is generating!! Thankyou Annablelle for having the courage to keep coming back.

Please let others know of this topic, so they can be enlightened to the dangers the Masons pose to our community in their seeminly benevolent activities.

Faith :rofl: aka Can Do (Phil 4:13)

Guest glorytothelord

Annabelle, thank you for all your posts. I was only a small child (obviously) when my father became a mason - it was almost a "done thing" I think, as my grandfather introduced him. Only recently we found out that a man of my mother's age (lived next door to my hubby and me) was also one. Also my brother-in-law. I could go on ! However, as I said, I didn't find out that my father was a mason until he asked me to photocopy his certificate about 10 years ago.

Also, my hubby and I tried to bring him to the Lord when he was staying with us, and even bought him a bible for this purpose, but he told us he worshipped "The

Great Architect of The Universe ". Until we found out about this, everything was so secret - as I said in my first post, when I was in touch with the mason who came to collect his "apron" and other apparel from me, this was the way things were run.

In Melbourne, (my family live in different states of Australia), where my father spent his last days, he had meetings with about 5 or 6 other men from time to time. I had a few things to tell my brother with whom he had lived, as you can imagine. So you will understand our feelings as we understand yours.

Blessings

Glory.

• Topic Count:  227
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  01/31/1906

Can I ask a question?

ARE FREEMASONS SERVANTS OF lucifer? I remember correctly, they call lucifer LORD. Am I correct?

Faith :huh: aka Can Do (Phil 4:13)

Guest glorytothelord

Yes they worship Lucifer also they have blood oaths.

other one - June 4th 2004 posted a very good link, well worth reading.

Glory.

Edited by glorytothelord

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  557
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  09/21/1976

I just wanted to list this evil site, be careful this is an evil site. www.freedomdomain.com

This has much to say on Masons. :suspect:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

Everything I have read on FreeMasons shows me that they are satanic. I have family on my husbands side involved. They think that idea is silly.

Guest glorytothelord

The bible originally introduced to the meetings several hundreds of years ago

was KJV 1611 when King James I became king of England.

I imagine it's still the same version. No I am not reading sites - I happened on this info when watching a TV programme !

Edited by glorytothelord

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,791
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Birthday:  06/13/1977

But theFreemasons are considered a secret society and if I remember correctly the Bible warns against them. Plus you swear an oath to them (also biblically wrong) that you would slit your throat if you told any of the secrets. (also not God approved)