WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

We still exist, but we have been harmed by the people African American voters helped put over the top.

So you're saying that black American voters are to blame for the state of the country? Or are you saying they are a part of what's wrong right now? I'm confused because those voters didn't put GWB in the White House nor Clinton before him. nor Bush Sr. before that. They helped Clinton, surely, but they didn't get him elected. So what share of the blame lies with them? :noidea:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  400
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1,903
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/19/1942

Barack Obama cruised to victory Tuesday night in an historic triumph that promised change, overcame centuries of prejudice and fulfilled Martin Luther King's dream that a man be judged not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character.

http://www.worthynews.com/news/abcnews-go-...int-id-6182036/

It is long overdue.

My brother, are you from the West end of Louisville?

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.07
  • Days Won:  78

The only answer to BP's statement about black culture is the Gospel. The root of all our problems, of all ethnic groups, is the Fall. The human race is fallen, and the only thing that will fix that is the Gospel of Christ. Jesus can fix the heart issues that cause all the other ones. Until the heart issues are fixed things will just continue as they have been since Adam and Eve got tossed out of Eden.

I'd say that the Gospel of Christ is the answer for ALL people.

I say this for one reason: time is short. We need to preach the gospel to everyone while we still have the freedom to do so. Politics is not the answer on its own. Only Christ is the answer to the root cause of the problems.

I agree. I am always amazed at the number of people that believe one party or the other is closer to His prinicples. Politics is a worldly endeavor.

(P.S., just enclose the quote you're addressing in a quote box (see top row of buttons) and type your remarks below that.) :emot-pray: