IGNORED

'Why Believe in a God?'

Guest man

Guest Biblicist

Hopefully this will inspire people to use the Freedom of Speach our Founding Father's afforded us, and tell people why we need to believe in God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

It really shouldn't surprise anyone. America has been systematically removing God from everything for years and the sad thing is no one is stopping them. We allowed prayer to be taken out of school and look at the kids of today. We allowed prayer to be stopped in most assemblies as not to 'force God" on anyone and look at society today. We allowed abortions, gay rights and rights for criminials and look at the society we have today. We as a nation glorify bad behavior and don't call sin "sin" because it's not politically correct. We should be worried about being morally right, not politically correct. This is just one more step toward total rejection of God in this country and until the church (the body of Christ) is willing to get on their knees and praying for divine intervention can we really be surprised by this.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I have come to realize that as long as 'we the church' continue to follow our current path we are dooming our younger generations to the declining moral standards in this world. I am moved to tears when I think about the reality of living in this sinful world without God. The suffering, the misery, the deception, the degradation, and the lack of love that comes from Godlessness.

As an evangelist I have recently had to adjust my entire ministry approach as the Holy Spirit is revealing more truth to me. I mean I'm all for most of the current evangelism methods but for me it was just not my calling. I've tried most methods from tracts, door to door visits, jail and hospital, way of the master methods and such. Nothing stops the urging of the Holy Spirit to do something more..... Then God began to reveal the simplistic truth of his will, the Bible, and his Kingdom. I have become extremely fundemental in my teaching. I stopped disecting the bible bit to bit and looked at it from a whole prospective. I asked God to help me see it from the big picture view (more likely the way he does) and some very intresting truths were instantly revealed and are easily seen. First I realized his "big picture will" and that always has been for his children to turn to him and trust him whole-heartedly. Then I began to see my true relationship to him, adopted son, joint heir with Christ and ambassador to his Kingdom. I began to realize the true power in the name of Jesus Christ and the authority he has entrusted us with by that name. I discovered that I am to be light in darkness and stop seeking the sin in others and even to stop trying to correct sinfullness in anyone but myself. We are supposed to "be the church" not just "go to a church". If we look for darkness in others we are only seeing the speck of the true sin within them anyway. Suddenly several scriptures come to light mainly "get the beam out of your own eye so that you may see clearly to get the speck out of your brothers eye." Another is "if the light within the darkness is darkness then how dark that darkness must be."

We are children of God called into the light in order to be Gods light within a darkened, blind and sinfilled world. I now teach that we are to be light seekers and that in the blackest hearted individual there is a light no matter how dim and depressed that we can see if we will seek it and then we can nurture that one good thing into a glimmer of hope that can be kindled into a real flame and a life can be saved. If a lost person sees me working on my own sin within me. If he sees me tending the flame of Gods light within me. When he sees that example being set forth to him then he can think about himself and eventually be persuaded to make a real decision for righteousness. True conversion only comes from being able to make a choice and that from the information being provided. Too often have I heard the unsaved say they would rather perish than to spend eternity with the so called christians they knew. This is directly related to them witnessing the darkness within some church goers. They have to be able to witness the light of Gods true church those of us who are sincere and who do love our neighbor enough to try our best to keep ourselves un-spotted from the world at large.

Sorry this message is not able to be conveyed in short form as i now know what I must preach for the rest of my term here on earth.

Love you all

DR

:emot-pray:

:emot-hug:

Say Hay

Man Say

Just Be Good For Goodness Sake

God Say

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:

There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one

Romans 3:10-12

Man Say

Eat Drink And Be Merry For Tomorrow We Die

God Say

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36

Man Say

There is no God

God Say

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Isaiah 1:18

Man Say

That's All There Is

God Say

For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

Isaiah 64:4

Man Say

Follow Your Heart

God Say

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Jeremiah 17:9

May Say

I Know The Way

God Say

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 14:6

Say Hay!

Who You Gonna Believe?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,075
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Days Won:  3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  09/20/1938

There's another side to this. The further a country gets away from God and the worse it gets in morals, politics, whatever, the more those Christians who are serious for the Lord start to show out as being different: unworldly rather than worldly, utterly committed rather than not greatly committed, and so on. At that stage they will likely come under persecution, something Jesus promised us! John 15:20 et al.

I remember when Communism took over in China and banned Christianity, and we all thought, "How terrible!" And it was. BUT... God is never mocked, and true Christians cannot ever be stopped. Today the strongest church in the world is the Underground House Churches in China. They are still being persecuted - hence 'Underground'. They have to mean business cos they can be arrested and worse at any time. And they DO mean business. One in every 10 Chinese is a serious Christian in this church - over one hundred million of them!!! Can any other country boast that many Christians willing to give their lives for Christ every day of their lives?

I would love to live long enough and have the health to visit this church and see how it is they manage to live the utterly committed lives that they do!

- BM