undone

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  819
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

I am not a part of the administration of Worthy Boards.

However, after the sermon of my pastor this Sunday, I began to wonder whether we should recommend this idea to Worthy. I see missions messages sprinkled throughout the boards, but clearly this should be at the top of all our priority lists.

Please chime in and tell me what you think.

I wholeheartedly agree with missions to the gentile nations. Historically speaking with how the gentile nations have treated and still treat the Jewish people and Israel and how the Jewish people think about Christianity in general (Jewish Case Law), I think we need to reconsider how "the great commission" is interpreted in regards to the Jewish people for at a minimum the following reasons: 1) the Jewish people do not desire to beleive in a gentile god due in part to how the church as a whole interprets the Jewish scroll called the New Testament, 2) there must be a Jewish Nation called Israel that looks/sounds and is everything Jewish or The Messiah cannot return (Jewish Case Law), 3) If Evangelical Christians really do beleive that the Jewish Jesus is the Messiah of Israel then why not do what your Messiah taught you to do and lay your life down for Israel by putting boots on the ground in physical defense of the Nation of Israel, 4) If the Evangelical Christians do #3, the Jewish people will see that you really do love them and will be open to discuss why you beleive the way you do and thereby open the door to friendship evangelism, 5) In doing #3, the Jewish people will see that there are some gentiles who are willing to take a bullet for them or give up their life in their defense instead of them seeing gentiles continually raping, robbing, and murdering G-d's People like the Crusaders did, 6) With the current elections in the United States, I think that it is more than reasonable to assume that the US, as a nation, will not come to the rescue and defend Israel, therefore, the only nation left is the Evangelical Christians, 7) G-d has not Divorced Israel and G-d will provide salvation to the Jew First, 8) Evangelical Christians can also interpret, if they so choose, that Jesus is the Law of Moses, thereby proving salvation to the Jews because, if you are correct, He is the Originator of the Law of Moses, 9) If Yeshua is who He says He is then what the gentiles perceive as an apparent NO to Yeshua has been a resounding YES to the Laws of Moses 10) If the Jewish people see not another holocaust of 6 million Jews being slaughtered, but instead see 1 million or more Evangelical Christians willing to fight shoulder to shoulder, they will see that Torah is in you and thereby call you part of "the family."

Rabbi Yeshua stated that "no greater Love has a man than one who is willing to give up his life for another." How much LOVE do you have in your heart? Are you willing to be an obedient soldier in Your Captain's Army? This is from the viewpoint of an Orthodox Jewish Man. Are there any righteous gentiles out there that are "man enough" to do what Your Orthodox Jewish Rabbi showed you to do by His example?

:emot-pray:

I wholeheartedly agree with missions to the gentile nations. Historically speaking with how the gentile nations have treated and still treat the Jewish people and Israel and how the Jewish people think about Christianity in general (Jewish Case Law), I think we need to reconsider how "the great commission" is interpreted in regards to the Jewish people for at a minimum the following reasons: 1) the Jewish people do not desire to beleive in a gentile god due in part to how the church as a whole interprets the Jewish scroll called the New Testament, 2) there must be a Jewish Nation called Israel that looks/sounds and is everything Jewish or The Messiah cannot return (Jewish Case Law), 3) If Evangelical Christians really do beleive that the Jewish Jesus is the Messiah of Israel then why not do what your Messiah taught you to do and lay your life down for Israel by putting boots on the ground in physical defense of the Nation of Israel, 4) If the Evangelical Christians do #3, the Jewish people will see that you really do love them and will be open to discuss why you beleive the way you do and thereby open the door to friendship evangelism, 5) In doing #3, the Jewish people will see that there are some gentiles who are willing to take a bullet for them or give up their life in their defense instead of them seeing gentiles continually raping, robbing, and murdering G-d's People like the Crusaders did, 6) With the current elections in the United States, I think that it is more than reasonable to assume that the US, as a nation, will not come to the rescue and defend Israel, therefore, the only nation left is the Evangelical Christians, 7) G-d has not Divorced Israel and G-d will provide salvation to the Jew First, 8) Evangelical Christians can also interpret, if they so choose, that Jesus is the Law of Moses, thereby proving salvation to the Jews because, if you are correct, He is the Originator of the Law of Moses, 9) If Yeshua is who He says He is then what the gentiles perceive as an apparent NO to Yeshua has been a resounding YES to the Laws of Moses 10) If the Jewish people see not another holocaust of 6 million Jews being slaughtered, but instead see 1 million or more Evangelical Christians willing to fight shoulder to shoulder, they will see that Torah is in you and thereby call you part of "the family."

Rabbi Yeshua stated that "no greater Love has a man than one who is willing to give up his life for another." How much LOVE do you have in your heart? Are you willing to be an obedient soldier in Your Captain's Army? This is from the viewpoint of an Orthodox Jewish Man. Are there any righteous gentiles out there that are "man enough" to do what Your Orthodox Jewish Rabbi showed you to do by His example?

:thumbsup:

First, I love Messianic Jewish Believers. When I hear them speak and teach, there is a certain authenticity in their words that I can't explain. They bring me comfort to know that G-ds chosen people have opened themselves up to the truth that is their true Messiah. It's as though if they can believe, it authenticates my belief all the more.

Secondly, I have always stood by the idea that Israel is a sovereign nation that has every right to exist. Even beyond my own country. They are responsible for ushering in the promised Messiah and nothing can be more valuable than that.

Third, I'd love to hear from other Jewish believers here on Worthy. Mostly because I love to hear you speak of your love for the Lord, but also, I believe that I am not the only one who is inspired by you.

Fourth, I also believe you make some extremely valid points. As a matter of fact, it's the first time I've ever felt challenged by Israel to do something beyond what I have done up to this point. Which, honestly, consists of some occasional prayers.

Thank you for your post Yacov. :laugh:

:cake:

have many Mainline Jewish Friends who consider me part of the "Family" even though they know I beleive that Rabbi Yeshua is the Messiah of Israel. They beleive this because 1) I do not attempt to convert them to Christianity - I do not feel a need to because of previous statements, 2) I do not Practice Easter/Lent because the Church Father Origen pleading and won his case in 419 a.c.e and based his argument on the religion of Nimrod and his Queen - Easter/Ishtar and the temple sexual practices making these festivals Idolatrous from the beginning, 3) There was a christmas before there was christmas - please read Jeremiah 10: 1 through 6 and you will understand from Adonai's point of view of christmas better, 4) I practice the Feasts of the L-rd as Commanded by Adonai not Moses, 5) For those beleivers in Rabbi Yeshua who beleive that they do not have to follow the 613 Commandments as Commanded by Adonai, please read Hebrews 10: 28 - 31. Obedience to ALL the Law, Rules, and Regulations are very clear, 6) Sermon on the Mount - Yeshua quoted from the 613 Commandments, the Prophets and the Oral Law (not the 10 Commandments alone), 7) If a gentile or Jew who beleives in Rabbi Yeshua quotes the Commandments to a Mainline Jewish brother or sister, is it reasonable to assume that you will make them jealous?, 8) The New Covenant should actually be interpreted as the same covenant, but with a different application, 9) A gentile has never been expected to keep the Law like a Jew is commanded to do - a gentile only has to keep the 303 Noahide Principles to be considered a Righteous Gentile as Corneleous was considered., 10) Also, if someone desires to know the day and the hour then please do a study on the Feasts of the L-rd. Yeshua fulfilled Passover, the Feast of Unleaven Bread, and the Festival of First Fruits so how much more is it reasonable to assume that G-d would use His Appointed and Ordained Times for His Children to know when the Messiah will come

At the risk of being criticized....Dude...you lost me. :noidea:

At the risk of being Criticized for what bro? The only question that is a dumb question is the one not asked as the old US Army saying goes. But where did I loose you. I am not sure where to begin.....Dude...you lost me. :noidea:

i thought this was a thread about missions and whether there should be a missions board on Worthy? :emot-heartbeat:

im not sure what kind of board you were thinking of, undone. i mean, what kind of posts where you thinking would be made? like, what's being done? what should be done? people's desires regarding missions? stuff like this?

having its own board may put more attention to missions, and hence, a good idea!

:emot-heartbeat:

I completely agree Charitow. All the above was on my mind when I typed my response.