• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

- Sound Biblical thinking and fellowship can make a positive impact vice a negative one in these disappointments (work, home life, etc).

-ahhhhhh--MY Brother Wisdom--I know when-you Splain this statement to me I'LL

look jest about as dumb as I am S-L-O-W- on graspng things, but nevertheless I've already Admitted several times that I-AM-SLOW-soooooo, I will feel exactly tha same ennyhow--sooooooo-SPLAIN PLEEZEE----YO Dumb as a rock Brother ---ME :t2::t2: --Gary-- :huh::P ----I really will A-ppreciate it Bro.-- :huh: :hug: :hug:

What's up bruh....:huh:

You're smarter than you lead people to believe! :P

Seriously....Just read the paragraph before, and the paragraph after. It will become very clear to you. But take your time and marinade your thoughts in it. The HOLY SPIRIT will unveil it to you. :huh:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

Oh, don't get me started on this subject. It will probably get me kicked out of here for good.... :laugh:

Guest Calamity
Oh, don't get me started on this subject. It will probably get me kicked out of here for good.... :blink:

Huh? :blink:

• Topic Count:  128
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Birthday:  12/31/1952

I think this was a wonderful post.

Welcome to the Worthy Board, kaeti.... :t2:

I hope and pray that you'll enjoy your time spent here , both with the Christian community and those who lurk.

Your words are kind and appreciated. GOD is faithful and true. To HIM goes all the honor and glory.

If I can be of any assistance to you, please don't hesitate to PM (private message) me, or any of the other Moderators. We are YOUR servants, and hope & pray you will be blessed by this outreach ministry! :t2:

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  267
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  02/14/1958

WISDOM

THANK YOU FOR MUCH WISDOM YOU SHARE!!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,296
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Birthday:  04/07/1989

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Living_life_for_god

Well i agree. many people do feel unwelcomed because they are not what is seen as right. people shoulod watch what they say to people because a look is like a dagger and words can pierce someones heart. Church is supposed to be a place of love, acceptance and worship. People should leave judgement at the door and accept people for who they are :hug: :cool:

When I went to college, I finally understood why people do not like us. The reason is because of what Wisdom has expressed. Why on Earth would anyone want to follow a God whose followers are such judgemental hypocrites?

Ladies, and Gentlemen, I think the Church, as a whole, has been dramatically sliding down a slope for far too long. We have forgotten what has really mattered when it comes to the man. It isn't his clothes, his physical appearance, where he's from, it's not even about what he's done in the past. We cannot condemn him for what he has done. For was have fallen short as well.

All that really matters is the heart of the man. My Sunday school brought up a very interesting point, and I shutter at it. There is no telling how many people have been turned away from hearing the gospel just because they were greeted with a cold shoulder, and a turned up nose. DO we not realize that WE are held accountable for whatever person WE turn away?

It bothers me to say that people are going to hell everyday. It bothers me even more to say that WE are to blame for some....if not all. Have we lost ourselves along with the world? Are we too caught up with our own personal greeds or issues to take notice of what is going on in these buildings every Sunday or Saturday morning?

It is way past time for us to be rid of this "religous organization-like" mentality where we help only those who meet up to our own personal standards or requirements.

As Wisdom said, Christ did not come die for so and so here, or so and so there. He died for every human being on this planet, not caring what sort of background he had. Lier, theif, adulterer, homosexual, prostitute, homelsess, everyone! If this Man, who was/is faultless, was able to give His life for such people; if this man was WILLING to give His life to the lowest of people; if this man was WILLING to give His very own life for YOU and I, is it so hard for us to welcome such people into His House?

Wisdom, thank you very much for those words of...he he, wisdom. :o

Edited by rmj7