:emot-hug:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  16
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I still dont understand how people can be pro-choice. The most innocent things in existance are things that can not defend themselves. Why arent more people uphauled that they are robing the rights of the unbord with murder?

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Birthday:  12/21/1956

Anna, I understand where you're coming from and I think you're wrong. Abortion is wrong and I do think it's sad that we live in a society that condones it. But what you're doing is not saving lives or helping people who desperately need help. The reason you only see these people as aggressive murderers is that you're standing across the street from them yelling at them. If you actually sat down with them and talked with them you might realize that they are actually a lot like we all were--confused, lost and in desperate need of God's grace.

You don't understand where I'm coming from, based on what you say in your reply. You must not have read my site information either, or you could not have made your assessment about me.

I saved many lives, quite to the contrary to what you say. I helped many people who were glad for the information I gave them and left the abortion clinics happy, relieved. I'm not standing across the street from them yelling at them. I stood nearby and offered my assistance, including to take the child they didn't want home with me and raise it, if they would only go to the agency with me and do the legal necessities. Most wanted their child dead though, or to keep it themselves.

I was accused by many people though of doing the same as you are accusing me of doing. And it is slander. Those who say I'm screaming at people are not doing ANYTHING at all, but making sure they get their fun in, going from one experience to the next, as they run from themselves, with each experience never really satisfying them. I, with my abortion sign and relentless concern for the unborn, really made their lives tiresome. They were in desperate need of a life, because if they had a life, they would not have been able to do anything but stand there and save as many lives as was possible. Out of appreciation for their own life. But they were empty inside.

There is such a thing as seeing a sin objectively and calling it precisely what it is, without judging the sinner. It requires maturity and integrity, though. Being outside a clinic and breathing was sufficient for many to say I was judging them, when in fact they had judged their own children unworthy of their lives and were about to sentence and execute them for it. That's why they said I was judging them, it's because they were judging their own children, and then of course me too because I had the nerve to defend the lives of those children by being there, which reminded them of the fact that they were about to murder their own children.

I didn't scream. It wasn't worth it, if only because the din of the traffic would have drowned it out and no one would have known I was screaming anyway. but I carried a sign with me the depicted an aborted child. That was a silent scream, and it said everything that needed to be said, and in any language. And it caused the abortionist to abandon his appointments.

If you saw someone about to get hit by a truck, you would scream, unless you secretly wanted that person to die. I didn't scream, I let the Truth do the screaming for me. And I saved the lives of children, and also the souls of the mothers who otherwise would have gone into the clinic tranquilly convinced that she was doing what was right for her, only to learn that she would have wanted to spend the rest of her life going back there to sift through the garbage for her child. It was a favor, I did them. Not a tort.

And it was right to do it because one does not pave the way or make it pleasant or indulge someone about to murder another (especially an innocent child) because it might upset her to learn that she's about to commit an atrocity and so what kind of person would she be then. Oh my, her self-esteem would decrease. What's wrong with that? It's accurate! It is good for people to consider what they are doing -- to observe themselves -- because forgiveness is always ready from God, but it awaits repentance. And forgiveness for murdering a child does not include forgetting becuase God does not dispense with the life of a child only because the mother will feel bad. He will forgive her and help her to survive feeling bad. And she will feel BAD the rest of her life. No amount of psychiatric help is ever going to resolve that for her, ever. Every morning she'll wake up with her heart in her throat remembering that her child is gone. And that she caused that.

If you knew someone was going to go through something like that, wouldn't you scream? Only if you had a heart in your chest. I couldn't scream -- I don't like screaming. When people scream, I stop listening to their words and only hear the noise. I was not brought up in a house where people scream, so I don't like it. But I held a big dead baby sign. And that said it all. If people walked past me determined to get their abortions, then they knew exactly what they were doing. But by standing there with the sign, I did interrupt the almost unthinking routine drilled into our minds by this society that an abortion is okay, an option. That's what I was there to do, and I drove out the clinic as a result.

In Christ,

Anna Maria Agolli

I still dont understand how people can be pro-choice. The most innocent things in existance are things that can not defend themselves. Why arent more people uphauled that they are robing the rights of the unbord with murder?

Because they've been brainwashed. They've been brought up by mothers who deemed money or something more important than the someone that was their child, at least that was the case when the sexual revolution was going on and women decided they had better things to do than raise children. But raising children is the most important thing a person can do.

Now, people live in a virtual world. They go from one experience to the next, trying to get an ever bigger thrill. And it's very superficial life. And when that is the case, they become violent when they don't get what they want, or when something -- like the baby they conceived -- makes their life cumbersome. They don't see the blessing in the work involved and the sacrifice, only what they have to put out. In this virtual world, even people are subject to the backspace or delete button.

thank you for saying what you said.

Edited by End2Abortion

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  89
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/09/1977

Having protested in front of abortion clinics, I know that people who choose to end the life of another are murderers, aggressive people. Even if they are polite most of the time. When push comes to shove, they shove!

I personally am against abortion myself. It's a sad world we live in when women feel that a child is something to do away with. But this remark here is a blanket statement about all women that have had abortions and it's not a fair assessment. Without knowing each and every women's heart one can not make such a statement as this.

God bless!

Having protested in front of abortion clinics, I know that people who choose to end the life of another are murderers, aggressive people. Even if they are polite most of the time. When push comes to shove, they shove!

I personally am against abortion myself. It's a sad world we live in when women feel that a child is something to do away with. But this remark here is a blanket statement about all women that have had abortions and it's not a fair assessment. Without knowing each and every women's heart one can not make such a statement as this.

God bless!

Thank you for your response. It seems like a blanket statement, but I do speak from experience. In the end, one chooses whatever it is over the life of a child. SomeTHING is coming before someONE. Some are flippant about it -- not all. But in the end, that's still the choice, even if the reason is that the woman committed adultery while the husband was away and now she has to do away with the child for the sake of the other children who would then have a broken home. It's not always an easy decision, but it is aggressive, even if on an unconscious level one is really just trying to free oneself of the situation without intending or wanting to murder a child. They may not wish it necessary to murder a child but have deemed it necessary. It's still wrong. It might not be deliberate all the time, that's something God knows alone. But it is aggressive and it is murder when they do go in with their own two feet. Not all of them do -- some are forced. I know of one for certain, and another that I had to wonder about. But not the majority. The majority are being forced by their own choices.

Bush has had 8 years to do something. I wouldn't get my hopes up that he is somehow going to get busy now.

Not only that, but I've met with opposition from people saying that they hated him and wouldn't ask him for anything, even if what I was asking was something they probably would have wanted otherwise and otherwise would have snatched up the opportunity to get it. They just couldn't stop focusing on their hatred for Bush long enough to listen.

But what I'm asking him to do IS logistically do-able. He SHOULD do it becuase I'm not asking him to do things my way -- I'm actually just asking him to get his agency to enforce the laws that were violated. I should not have to petition for that. It's their job!

And since I'm not really asking for anything extraordinary, even if the outcome and potential is extraordinary given the present state of affairs, one asks, and lets God be God. If he doesn't do it, it will look bad for him. Call the media and tell them all about it, please.

Thank you for your response.