stacey c

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks everyone for the replies. I do believe in the gift of discerment, The Lord has given me this gift since I was a child, and it does come stronger at times more than others, for instance the demon in the image of a small boy that has followed my mother around for years is a very deceptive devil. My mother is a christian woman but is decieved in many areas of spirituality, believing this child is just a innocent lost soul is one example. The Holy Spirit told me years ago that this demon was a cause of alot of strife and deception in her spiritual walk. I told her this and as my mother said she told me "oh fiddlesticks".

Now concerning the small things that have happened in my new home do I ignore it or what? It isn't anything major just small things. I'm not afraid of it, I refuse to live inh a spirit of fear, for God has given me a spirit of power and boldness.

Don't be afraid, they are afraid of us Christians as we have authority in the name of Jesus. Just say the name of Jesus and they quiver with fear. Just bless the house with holy water or oil and claim it in the name of Jesus and command any and all unclean spirits out. Here is a prayer that was given to me by a deliverance minister:

TAKING AUTHORITY

Over a place

In the name of Jesus whose blood atones for my sins; I take authority over _________ and loose all spirits from their assignments and I bind and rebuke every gate keeper, door keeper spirit, every spirit of the air, every power and principality of darkness, every demon, imp strongman, fallen angel, entity and beast of witchcraft, Fear, Leviathan, Behemoth and Jezebel. I bind and rebuke you all. I seal this in the blood of Jesus.

Say this over every door of a room and bless it with the oil or holy water. Don't forget the closets!!!

How does the average layperson get hold of holy water?

Can we bless it ourselves?

many years ago, I had a cross (crucifix) that opened up and had a bottle of "holywater" and candles and incense with a little incense container(burner).... not sure where it was obtained, but had everything needed for the death bed and last rights all contained within the cross, and the back of the cross (like a dish) would also double as a base, with candle holders in the three spots for the nails, the front of the cross would then mount in a spot on the base, so the back base was horizontal, and the front was vertical.... have not seen one of these since the mid 60's..... the holy water was in a bottle just like the annointing oil you get at a Bible Book store which has about 1/4 oz of scented olive oil for $4.50

a person can go through and annoint the house, can even have a prayer party (so to speak) and dedicate the house......

prior to doing this, one must go through and CLEAN HOUSE..... get rid of anything that is not of the Lord..... girly books, certain types of games, certain types of cards, even casual reading books, and videos need to be gone through and if they are not good, GET RID OF THEM......

after cleaning house, then would be the time to start annointing the house, dedicating the house.... and when this is done, then...THEN YOU MUST STAND GUARD against anything that might come against you, books, mags, videos, music, so forth and so on......

mike

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

Thanks everyone for the replies. I do believe in the gift of discerment, The Lord has given me this gift since I was a child, and it does come stronger at times more than others, for instance the demon in the image of a small boy that has followed my mother around for years is a very deceptive devil. My mother is a christian woman but is decieved in many areas of spirituality, believing this child is just a innocent lost soul is one example. The Holy Spirit told me years ago that this demon was a cause of alot of strife and deception in her spiritual walk. I told her this and as my mother said she told me "oh fiddlesticks".

Now concerning the small things that have happened in my new home do I ignore it or what? It isn't anything major just small things. I'm not afraid of it, I refuse to live inh a spirit of fear, for God has given me a spirit of power and boldness.

Don't be afraid, they are afraid of us Christians as we have authority in the name of Jesus. Just say the name of Jesus and they quiver with fear. Just bless the house with holy water or oil and claim it in the name of Jesus and command any and all unclean spirits out. Here is a prayer that was given to me by a deliverance minister:

TAKING AUTHORITY

Over a place

In the name of Jesus whose blood atones for my sins; I take authority over _________ and loose all spirits from their assignments and I bind and rebuke every gate keeper, door keeper spirit, every spirit of the air, every power and principality of darkness, every demon, imp strongman, fallen angel, entity and beast of witchcraft, Fear, Leviathan, Behemoth and Jezebel. I bind and rebuke you all. I seal this in the blood of Jesus.

Say this over every door of a room and bless it with the oil or holy water. Don't forget the closets!!!

How does the average layperson get hold of holy water?

Can we bless it ourselves?

many years ago, I had a cross (crucifix) that opened up and had a bottle of "holywater" and candles and incense with a little incense container(burner).... not sure where it was obtained, but had everything needed for the death bed and last rights all contained within the cross, and the back of the cross (like a dish) would also double as a base, with candle holders in the three spots for the nails, the front of the cross would then mount in a spot on the base, so the back base was horizontal, and the front was vertical.... have not seen one of these since the mid 60's..... the holy water was in a bottle just like the annointing oil you get at a Bible Book store which has about 1/4 oz of scented olive oil for $4.50

a person can go through and annoint the house, can even have a prayer party (so to speak) and dedicate the house......

prior to doing this, one must go through and CLEAN HOUSE..... get rid of anything that is not of the Lord..... girly books, certain types of games, certain types of cards, even casual reading books, and videos need to be gone through and if they are not good, GET RID OF THEM......

after cleaning house, then would be the time to start annointing the house, dedicating the house.... and when this is done, then...THEN YOU MUST STAND GUARD against anything that might come against you, books, mags, videos, music, so forth and so on......

mike

Thank you mike for the advise.

Is "Holy water" even Biblical? No offense to any one. I know I've read about annointing with oil in the Bible is holy water the same principal?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  3,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

i guess a person could go to a Catholic church and take some from the bowl that is in place by the enterance, or maybe ask the priest for some, or even ask the priest to come out and sprinkle the house (their form of baptism, sprinkeling).....

I would say that would be the easiest way to get it is just ask them for it....

mike