• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/05/1959

I believe totally Romans 8:38-39. Once you are His child it is permanent. Your heart won't be hardened to the Lord. Oh you may get mad at Him. But you are sealed by His love, and you will come back to the loving Father. It is permanent. And that is the most beautiful precious gift. I am a sinner. I try my best not to sin but I do sin and I am forgiven. I repent and feel His forgiveness. He has my heart and soul for all time. So do all who believe and call Jesus brother and the Lord Father. Blessings and I will pray your doubts will be chased away.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  51
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Here's your answer from www.gracethrufatih. It's a little lengthy but the absolute best answer I've found on Hebrews 6.

Falling Away? A Study of Hebrews 6

Posted in: Selah, Spiritual Life

Last Week

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.89
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

I posted this same study in Doctrinal Questions on the 22nd. It is a great article.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  10/21/1957

Hello Worthyboards,

I have a question which is making me absolutely shudder right now. I'm not sure where else to turn, but I have to ask it somewhere.

In Hebrew 6:4-10 it says,

Guest Spamalton

Well I have been tormented by myself and the devil on this one. I can cover this in short answers since I have done many studies on the matter.

The devil or your inner me or enemy is not going to worry about being saved when your not. But then what does Satan do... oldest trick in the book

Did God really say not to eat of that fruit? God didn't say that... He tries to get you to question if you are saved or not and if you are then that you will loose salvation.

That is why we trust in Christ. So with that being said I hope that brings some amount of clarity.

In addition to blaspheme The Holy Ghost is to do as the pharisee's did for instance they blasphemed The Holy Ghost when they called what Jesus was doing by The workings of The Holy Ghost of The Devil. Remember that verse? Then Jesus precedeed to show how foolish they were being also calling them Sons of Hell.

Know also-which knowing the truth sets you free that that when your heart condems you that God is greater than your heart. God promised and swore by his own name and God doesn't break promises and he commands us to not promise or swear either.

I hope this encourages you and brings applicable knowledge that will set you free from those chains of confusion.