• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  871
  • Content Per Day:  0.15
  • Days Won:  0

:noidea:

Take your time friend, put it before the Lord and wait to hear from Him. I would keep things at the friend level for now so you can have time to not only pray about it, but to give yourself time to think on this situation. The both of ya could get hurt at the end, but then again the both of ya could turn out happy. If you like this guy, then go out with him, being a grown woman you can do what ya want to. Alot can happen in a year, just be patient, give it prayer and time, IMO. :noidea:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

If you are in college then you are of an age where you are considered an adult, so if your family leaves, you are old enough to stay here. But do pray because this is a big decision that you will be facing.

<>< ><>

Nathele

That's my other problem... I don't know if I should stay or not. I am a pretty inflexible person, so I would stay if I can (I think). But at the same time, I'd feel bad if I don't move back with my parents. They've been planning on moving back for years, and they just automatically included me in the plan. Although my mom said she would give me a choice, I can tell that deep inside (as a Chinese parent), she would want to move back as a family. In addition, my parents initially moved here so that I could receive a better education (they gave up all that they had in Hong Kong for me). So I'd feel bad if I don't do the same for them... I've been struggling A LOT lately because I am so content and happy with my life right now (praise God) that I don't want to leave all that I have behind. But I also don't want to disappoint my parents. Sometimes, I would get really frustrated at my parents because they assume that I am just as excited about moving as they are... Everytime they talk about it (several times a day), I feel really really down =[ I prayed to God about it, and He's been SO GOOD to me, giving me strength. But I still wish I don't ever have to experience this...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  31
  • Birthday:  03/13/1964

Pray about it andfollow GOD..you wont go wrong

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  23

I told him about yesterday, and he said we should pray about it for guidance. While we wait for God's response, he said we should not call or see each other during this period... I am worried that he is going to call one day and end the relationship with me... With all that's going on (family issues, school etc...), I can't afford to get hurt right now...

Meanwhile, I got into a fight with my mom yesterday about this moving issue... I told her that I want to do God's will, but she kept saying that God's will is for me to be with my family. I have a feeling that she is mixing God's will with traditional Chinese values... She said she would let me choose, but i know she doesn't really mean it... *sigh*

Please pray for me...