• Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Cabinet Okays Unilateral Truce; Hamas Continues Rocket Fire

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) The government approved a unilateral truce Saturday night as Hamas continued to attack. . . .

<snip>

Outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told a press conference that the Cast Lead counterterrorist operation has achieved gains beyond expectations in the three weeks since it began. He pointed out that Hamas rocket fire has been reduced and that the IDF has wiped out most of the group's long-range arsenal.

However, he warned residents of southern Israel not to expect an immediate end to rocket attacks.

Minutes after he spoke, Hamas attacked the Be'er Sheva area with a rocket that exploded in an open area. Several minutes before he spoke, Hamas carried out its threat not to halt attacks and fired on Ashkelon and Ashdod, where one home sustained a direct hit. No one was physically wounded, but several people were hospitalized for treatment of shock.

Read the full report here

Praying!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Hosanna!

Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloody men.

Psalms 59:2

Hosanna LORD!

The harvest is past, the summer is ended, and we are not saved.

For the hurt of the daughter of my people am I hurt; I am black; astonishment hath taken hold on me.

Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?

Jeremiah 8:20-22

Oh Lord! Hallelujah!

Thus saith the LORD against all mine evil neighbours, that touch the inheritance which I have caused my people Israel to inherit;

Behold, I will pluck them out of their land, and pluck out the house of Judah from among them.

Jeremiah 12:14

Bless Your Holy Name LORD! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! And Amen!

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered:

for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Joel 2:32

Maranatha!