alex73

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I understand what you are saying BOLD. But I was under the assumption that Jesus would come once and gather all his people alive and dead. Then the tribulation would begin then the great tribulation and then the Christ would come again at the end of the Great Tribulation to set up his Kingdom and judge every person still alive at that time. And put Satan into the pit for a thousand yrs. Thus beginning the Millennial reign of Christ

Dear Bold Believer,

I agree with most of what you are stating, but if many of the christian theologians are incorrect and the rapture happens near the end of the tribulation, what happens to their flocks in the meantime? I am not saying that they are incorrect, but we still must be aware of what is happening in order to plan.

In respect,

How does the rapture happen at the end of the tribulation. As far as I have read the rapture will happen before the start of the tribulation. What we are experiencing now leads up to the rapture of the church and then the Tribulation starts

1) Read the story of Joseph, the Prime Minister of Egypt. The Jewish Rapture Theory - not Messianic. He tells the gentiles in the room to leave the room so that he can speak to his brothers openly. The gentiles knew that Joseph was a Hebrew and that his brothers were present. They knew he could completely understand Hebrew so why the need to have an interpreter? The brothers did not know who Joseph was until he was alone with them, disrobed to prove he was their brother for no gentile did circumcision in those days.

2) In order to completely understand the book of Revelations, one must understand and study 2 things. The Talmud which Rabbi Yochanon virtually quotes from in order to write this book and know the Feasts of ADONAI from ADONAI's perspective since the Feasts of ADONAI are an appointed time of the L-rd... not a Jewish Feast.

3) You also have to study the signs in the heavens. The Rabbi's and the Jewish people say the signs that Rabbi Paul clearly talks about. They saw the blood red moon on the day of Yeshua's death. There are 2 solar eclipses and 4 lunar eclipses in the years 2014 and 2015 in each year. I believe that 2014 is the year of Preperation. 2015 is a very likely for Messiah David's coming.

4) There are also other signs in the heavens regarding Rosh Hashanah that year. Also, Yeshua clearly told his disciples in the Gospels that he would come on Rosh Hashanah - the Jewish New Year. "No man knows the day or the hour" is a very old Jewish saying that goes back to the days when the Priests in the Temple had to know when the New Moon happened at the end of the month in order to know when the new month began. Those 2 days each month came to be known as the days that "no man knows the day or the hour."

5) There are also other signs in the heavens between now and 2015 that I am unsure of, at this point. Such as solar eclipses that happen on a Jewish holy day that need to be examined, verified by scholars and the Holy Spirit.

6) Messianic Jews look for the rapture to be near the coming of the Messiah because of the Fall Feasts.

This is very interesting, things that I have heard only once before from George. I have to rightly admit that I know nothing about the Jewish faith, their feasts, or History, something I am not proud of. I do not have any friends who are of Jewish decent, yet, I would love to learn. As for the end times, according to your dates, it shows that we are now in the beginning of the 7 year tribulation ... 2015, which would put the beginning now. How do you see this? Can we expect the peace process to go through as in Daniel 9:27?

Bold Believer,

We are in what is called "Jacob's Troubles." This is the Great Tribulation bold believer. Look at what is happening in Israel. No one...NO NOT ONE is capable of leading properly. Something is always getting in the way. Israel did not finish the job in Gaza. They needed to rescue the Palestinians who live in Gaza from Hamas. That was going to be the only way they would see Peace. However, there is no Peace. Enemies on every side of Israel. Yes, including Jordan because of the massive numbers of radical islamists that live inside that country which comes out of the roughly 75% Palestinians that live there today.

ONELIGHT

I love George and he is a very wise sage. He also has the wisdom of seeing things up front and personal since he lives where my family originally came from - the Negev, Israel.

Peace Treaty for 7 years. YOU BECHA! It will happen and there will be Peace for roughly half of that for the radical Islamists to RE-ARM themselves. During that time, the Temple will be re-built. It has to. Now, is 2015 the year that Messiah comes? Unknown. However, I am just sounding my Shofar either way since the time of His Coming is VERY near. It could possibly be after then, but it is strange that there are no more signs that fall on a Jewish Holy Day, Jewish Feast, or a Feast of the L-rd during the rest of this century, period. NONE> NADA> ZERO> ZILCH> The Messiah to come on the Jewish New Year Day? :thumbsup: YOU BECHA! That much is assured. :thumbsup:

Something has to happen between now and then for the 2 sticks to come together. The 2 sticks can be Israel and Judah and/or Israel and the tribe of the Righteous Gentiles that carry the Torah with them where ever they go. They are called the students of Yeshua. There will be a time of a coming together as one without evangelism as most christians think and have been taught for I see NO OTHER WAY for the Rabbis in Israel nor ALL of Israel to allow a christian to evangelize them enuff to have a chance to openly believe in Yeshua without this happening.