• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Hi,

:whistling: hi GerdaHannah i though your point was great :)

:24: Lighten up you others, not everything needs a theological examination. :24:

there is nothing wrong with trying to understand god's truth, and His points are the greatest.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,345
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/10/1961

Hi,

:emot-cheering: hi GerdaHannah i though your point was great :emot-dance:

:group-hug: Lighten up you others, not everything needs a theological examination. :dance:

there is nothing wrong with trying to understand god's truth, and His points are the greatest.

:taped: Sorry didnt mean to suggest people not challenge error, but to keep in mind the spirit of the post and becareful about splitting hairs.

I thought it a little wobbly, but then thought it ok as GerdaHannah was relating her veiw of Gods work in regenerating her.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  90
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

:blink: Sorry didnt mean to suggest people not challenge error, but to keep in mind the spirit of the post and becareful about splitting hairs.

I thought it a little wobbly, but then thought it ok as GerdaHannah was relating her veiw of Gods work in regenerating her.

What Christ is teaching about in no way harms GerdaHannah's view, He teaches the same thing Ecclesiastes 12.6-7 teaches, and then some. Paul teaches about the two bodies people have in 1st Corinthians 15.40 , please share a stable view of yours and forgive my tone (you too GerdaHannah), I meant no harm.