IGNORED

When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?

2bba

When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When Do YOU Think The Rapture Will Occur?

• 1. This week
    • 2. This month
    • 3. This Year
    • 4. Within the Next 5 years
    • 5. 5 to 10 year from now
    • 6. 11 to 25 years from now
    • 7. 25 to end of Century
    • 8. 22nd Century
    • 9. Within a thousand years
    • 10. More than a thousand years

Guest ReflectionsofHim

The world events that are going on in our world today can be found in Scripture. While many have said that some of the signs have been around for a long time, there are many, many things that are now happening that were not a long time ago. It only takes comparing world events and news right to Scripture because they match and they match exactly. Even Jesus doesn't know the day or hour, only the Father, but we are commanded to watch for the signs of His return and know that the hour is near. And we are to do this with the knowledge that we do not have much time left to harvest more for God's Kingdom as well as be prepared spiritually ourselves. :wub:

That's my unasked for 2 cents. :) Now, I'm going to duck and hope that anything that comes flying at me on this misses me. :oww: :)

Love through Jesus! :wub:

Ref

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  393
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1955

I'm sure I did ask for your 2 cents! :wub:

Has anyone started a topic asking for a list of the end time signs in the bible and there corresponding contemporary fulfillment? I would suppose there would be some disagreement, but I would like to see the results.

What is the aversion it seems that most people have from doing this poll? Many are called by few HAVE chosen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

The world events that are going on in our world today can be found in Scripture.

Yep, that's true.

And people also have seen these fulfillments coming true in almost every generation of mankind since the apostles.

There were people who thought the end would come in the year 1000 AD. We're still here.

William Miller predicted the end in the 1840's, and when that date came and went, he recalculated to another date that passed without incident.

Didn't Hal Lindsey predict that the USSR would be an agent of the end of the world? Looks to me like the USSR ended and the world is still here.

Millions of people predicted catastrophic events for Y2K (and not just the computer bug), sold everything, gave it all to their church, and went into hiding to await the second coming. And we're still here.

Someone here quoted scriptures that said we will not know the day or the hour. So why are so many people acting like they know? :blink:

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  1,430
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  12/18/1981

The world events that are going on in our world today can be found in Scripture.

Yep, that's true.

And people also have seen these fulfillments coming true in almost every generation of mankind since the apostles.

There were people who thought the end would come in the year 1000 AD. We're still here.

William Miller predicted the end in the 1840's, and when that date came and went, he recalculated to another date that passed without incident.

Didn't Hal Lindsey predict that the USSR would be an agent of the end of the world? Looks to me like the USSR ended and the world is still here.

Millions of people predicted catastrophic events for Y2K (and not just the computer bug), sold everything, gave it all to their church, and went into hiding to await the second coming. And we're still here.

Someone here quoted scriptures that said we will not know the day or the hour. So why are so many people acting like they know? :laugh:

Amen Steve,

I donot claim to know when Christ will return.. I know it will be within the next 1000 years but thats as close as i can get to it :blink: I am always watching for him in the sky and will continue to do so even if i live to be 100yrs old on this earth...

What scares me is these Christians who are so convinced they know its gonna happen "soon" what if it doesn't will you then lose your faith, because you saw the signs but he did not come?

God Bless,

Dave

• Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Birthday:  05/16/1962

What scares me is these Christians who are so convinced they know its gonna happen "soon" what if it doesn't will you then lose your faith, because you saw the signs but he did not come?

Yup. :laugh:

Guest idied2

Nope It has allready been 50 years for me. whats 50 more? Hold tight to the end.

Praise the LORD :t: :t: :t: :rofl:

In CHRIST JESUS :hug: :hug:

Revelation 22:20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. :blink: :il:

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  4,073
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Birthday:  08/10/1923

2bba asked on 23.june 2004.

What is the aversion it seems that most people have from doing this poll? Many are called by few HAVE chosen.

I suppose a lot of people are like me, 2bba. Haven't got the remotest idea and are not really concerned. The outcome will be the same for all of us. :blink:

eric.

2bba asked on 23.june 2004.

I suppose a lot of people are like me, 2bba. Haven't got the remotest idea and are not really concerned. The outcome will be the same for all of us. :(

eric.

Acts 1:11 Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

I sort of agree with you, as the above text implies that we should be getting about Christ's business on earth, but also the following text exists:

Matthew 25:13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

So it seems to me while we are to be busy in this world we are not to put out of our minds when He is returning, in fact we are admonished to "watch". So those Christians who have been watching, have been reading the Bible for the signs, and watching what is happening in the world around them.

This is the beginning of the third day, the third millennium since Christ went up through the clouds. Christ was resurrected on the third day, early in the morning. This alone has me watching.

So many signs in just the last few years. The 1967 Israel 6 day war gives me chills thinking about it. Surrounded by foes, Israel not only won but acquired additional land. They were determined to snuff Israel off the face of the Earth.

Israel is reported to have the Neutron bomb that has the effect of a hydrogen nuclear bomb but has a small blast area, but the kill area is huge. Kills life but not the cities. Israel has a shield protecting their country called Arrow, most advanced protection from warheads ever conceived. Here is this little tiny country at one point I hear it is 8 miles across, but it is mighty in power and protection. Even with the terrorism the Jews still come to Israel from all over the world. All of this are signs of Christ