IGNORED

Hostage Update...

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Guest ReflectionsofHim

Fox News just reported that the hostage is still alive even though the time the terrorists gave is expired!!! And they know that S. Korea has refused to withdraw their troops! Oh man...I so pray this is good news for our brother through Jesus! I'm so praying God intervenes!

Love through Jesus,

Ref

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 4given1

I hadn't seen any news about this, but am and have been praying. Let's not forget to pray for his family also. God CAN intervene in this. We should be praying for God's will though.

Guest ReflectionsofHim
I hadn't seen any news about this, but am and have been praying. Let's not forget to pray for his family also. God CAN intervene in this. We should be praying for God's will though.

Amen and Amen on all of what you said. :laugh:

Without a doubt...Amen. They also have several other hostages I just found out along with this man, but he is the only one they are threatening to murder. Praying for all the families is a given indeed.

Love ya, Sis,

Ref

:hug:

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  439
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  7,315
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, YAY!!!!

I have been praying and praying for this poor man...I have. I don't know why but the minute I heard about him here on WBs, I got on my knees and prayed to God to soften the hearts of these terrorists.

Oh, Praise to the Lord ...Praise and honor and glory to His mighty Name!!!!

Praise to the Lord, Our God and Mighty Fortress!! Praise His holy Name!

Oh, how good our God is...amen! Amen and amen!!!!!!!! I am so happy! God is SOOOOOOOO good!!!

He's heard our prayers for this poor man. My heart was breaking as I heard him on CNN begging (in English) "Please, I don't want to die! I don't want to die! Please help me!!!"

I just wanted to break down and cry...the poor, poor man!

Oh, praise God...Brothers and Sisters...all...we must continue to fall on our faces before our God and pray for this man's safety and release.

Thank you so much, Lord Jesus!!!! YAY!!!!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  203
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Again, another innocent is murdered.

Al-jazeera is now reporting that Kim-Sung il has been murdered, beheaded and the body has been found.

S. Korea has already confirmed this.

t.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/30/1966

I am so sickened to tell all of you this it is being reported on all of the news channels that the thugs have beheaded the South Korean. Lord, when is this going to stop. He is a human being and he didn't deserve all of this. Calm my heart and my mind lord because this is so distressing to me.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  12,101
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  3

They have said that they are going to go through all the hostages, one by one.

:down:

Guest ReflectionsofHim

God have mercy, Christ have mercy.

God revealed to me today why I feel so connected to these hostages and I'm better able to deal with this now I think. In a nutshell, when I was tortured and raped for 4 hours, 2 of which I was tied up, the whole time he kept telling me he was going to kill me when he was done punishing me. That whole time the fear and the waiting was near unbearable. I know what these hostages are thinking and feeling when they are waiting. The difference obviously is that I wasn't murdered, but that impending feeling is the most horrible thing. For I really did think he was going to kill me and the way he said was pretty much just as brutal as what was done to these men. I'm o.k. I can look back at that night and think about it if needed or talk about it with no problem, but it is just now today that I finally understand my connection. And this is not a water faucet I can turn off and on as I so desire. From now on, I will commit to standing in the gap for these hostages and even though they do not know it...there really is someone out here that knows exactly what they are going through, thinking, feeling, and praying.

Love to you all through our Jesus...for I so adore and love Him,

Ref

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

Bless you, Ref.

t.