• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/04/1980

We are in the last days in this world...Whatever written in the bible are happening here and there. It is necessary to attain the holiness in GOD. "Without holiness, nobody can see GOD" says scripture. Pray for holiness and get relieved from all sins

Edit/Delete Message

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/30/1981

We are in the last days in this world...Whatever written in the bible are happening here and there. It is necessary to attain the holiness in GOD. "Without holiness, nobody can see GOD" says scripture. Pray for holiness and get relieved from all sins

Edit/Delete Message

I agree. I don't think that we have much longer left to this world. I think God's wrath is about to break the bonds of his love for us and we are all going to "get" it because of the vast amount of sin in this world.

I get road rage when I get cut off, I can't imagine what God feels like when he see's a gay parade marching down 5th and main past churches with people cheering them on.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

Edit/Delete Message

I agree. I don't think that we have much longer left to this world. I think God's wrath is about to break the bonds of his love for us and we are all going to "get" it because of the vast amount of sin in this world.

I get road rage when I get cut off, I can't imagine what God feels like when he see's a gay parade marching down 5th and main past churches with people cheering them on.

God loves the sinner - He hates the sin. They are His children, too. We should be praying for these people.