• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,580
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/13/1960

Sandra Cantu of Tracy California. An 8 year old girl last seen skipping happily to her home through a web cam only later to be found in a suitcase floating to the top of the water of a pond. Melissa Huckaby, a Sunday school teacher and mother of Sandra's playmate arrested for murder and sexual assult.

I am going to school for Criminal Justice hoping to become csi or investigations and I watch a lot of true crime drama but this has touched me in a way that is hard to explain. I feel a personal sadness and anger against this woman though I forgive her, I find it incredibly hard to find reason for this senseless and brutal act. Huckaby was tearful in the courtroom as she was charged with her lower lip quivering but was she aware of what she was doing as she murdered and raped this innocent little angel? Is it wrong to want her to pay for this horrible crime with a death sentence?

My view on the ultimate punishement of death has been anti in nature mostly because I don't believe we as human beings have the right to impose death but rather a life sentence may be more apropriate allowing the Lord to be the final judge. I am keenly aware of being forgiving and have had my own personal experience with tragedy where forgiveness was mandatory for me because of my faith. But this.... it's not personal but it feels personal and my soul is discontented and with turmoil finding forgiveness extremely difficult with this perpetrator Melissa Huckaby. Not only did she murder this young girl, she tortured her with malice.

How do one come to terms with this person?

....How do one come to terms with this person?

Tears Dear Sister, Tears

>>>>>()<<<<<

All Sin Is Against God

But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

Proverbs 8:36

And Evil Tries To Provoke To Hate

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 6:13-15

But Our Father In Heaven Knows The Trouble We're In

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:8

So We Are To Ask For A Heart After His Heart

Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

Psalms 51:10-12

And To Ask And Trust In Him For Peace

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Philippians 4:6-8

The Battle Belongs To The LORD

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Zechariah 4:8

Maranatha!

>>>>>()<<<<<

Be Blessed Beloved Daughter Of The KING

Love, Your Brother Joe

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Revelation 21:4-5

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  9

I have followed this case very closely and have been absolutely horrified and appalled at the outcome. I don't know that one ever comes to terms with this. I pray to Our Father that He cradle this little child in Heaven and that her family somehow have Peace once again. This woman who, alledgedly, committed these acts did so with evil in her heart and mind. May God have mercy on her soul.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

The killer we humans forgive,the real judge is God and Jesus

The girl is already in the presence of God and Jesus where no one can hurt her anymore

For the parents we can pray for them that what we can do.

The rest is up to God snd Jesus.