WN: U.N. Security Council calls for a Palestinian state - USA Today

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.45
  • Content Count:  44,469
  • Content Per Day:  7.19
  • Days Won:  2

The United Nations Security Council on Monday called for "urgent efforts" to create a separate Palestinian state and achieve an overall Mideast peace settlement.

http://www.worthynews.com/top/usatoday-com...e_N-htm-csp-34/

Lord, you ask me to pray for my leaders....well these folks ain't them.

In the Name of the God of Israel I will stand in faith that You have a sovereign plan for the salvation of the entire planet. Your Word tells me that there will be a terrible time of testing someday in the future that no flesh would survive if those days weren't shortened. The people of the Earth have the capability to destroy ourselves now and it appears that You may be calling all the nations to the Valley of Decision as the Prophet Joel foretold.

May my nation not be found in the company of the wicked....but even so....Your will be done.

May my nation turn from wickedness and seek Your face, O Lord....but even so, Your will be done.

May my nation not be utterly destroyed because we have utterly rejected You...but even so, Your will be done.

May my nation realize our nakedness and repent in sincerity....but if not, Your will be done.

God have mercy on America for giving these tin-horn dictators and den of thieves at the U.N. the platform to defile the world with their poison!

In the Name of Yeshua, Lord I pray.....Drive those who are seducing our nation out! Rip the mask off the seducers so they may be seen in all their ugliness!

Let those who make this decision be ashamed! Let their faces be known...let their short victory be ended bitterly!

The nations of the U.N. do NOT speak for us in America. We DISAGREE with their foolish stupidity!

And Americans are tired of paying when they curse the land of Israel from our shores....

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.75
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.94
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Yes and amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

The 2 state solution took substaince when Hamas took 'control' of Gaza.The west bank has been 'quiet'.It was not obvious but it is now.

As it seems to get everyday a step nearer (the Pope is there these days) we can only pray that at least the people in that area will not fear for

their lives by extremist.

Pray to God and Jesus.

The 2 state solution was already implemented. The year was 1948 and the 2 nations were Israel and Jordan. No jews were allowed in Jordan (racists) but arabs could travel through Israel at will.

They used this freedom to attack Israeli jews...and lost multiple wars.

That's a forfeit.

The UN, the US, The Arab League, and the EU are negotiating the division of the land and capital of Israel....without even including ISRAEL in the meetings!?!

If they tried this with Texas we'd send Chuck Norris to put a stop to it.