• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.09
  • Days Won:  78

And waiting.

:sad030:

I wonder if Hitchey is aware that we are ever so much closer to Medicare than we were when this wait started??? :th_praying:

All right already! LOL!!!

I'll get right to it. :)

We knew you were out there somewhere, Hitchey! :cool:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  30
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Yes, I am a Christian. Moreover, I have read the rules again and I still don't see which of them I violated. Was it that the links were to Youtube?

Is it permitted to link to non Youtube videos, such as these;

http://www.blog.beyondthefirmament.com/vid...tian-education/

http://www.blog.beyondthefirmament.com/vid...ucation-page-1/

Just out of interest, has anybody here actually seen these videos? If so, what do people make of them? If not, are they not interested to know what Christians who are trained as scientists think about these matters? The site also has 3 videos by a working Christian biologist - http://www.blog.beyondthefirmament.com/vid...ianity-biology/

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Nonbeliever
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Is Richard Colling a non-believer, or 'no true believer', simply because he said, "I believe that it is a matter of when, not if, the evolutionary paradigm WILL be integrated into the evangelical Christian theology. If not, the Christian faith will be relegated to cultural obsolescence. With the genetic data derived from the human genome project and other sources, the evolutionary connectedness of life on earth can no longer be denied. Therefore to build the foundation of the Christian faith on opposition to evolution is not only silly, it is suicide for the long-term viability and credibility of the faith."

Does it make me a non-believer if I agree with him?

Pretty much. And that was great dancing you did around actually giving an answer, btw. :(

i am very curious as to what your definition of a "believer" is, morningglory. Must one treat science and religion as two mutually exclusive sets? or may we pick and choose their intersections?

is it all or nothing on both sides?